Ultimate Detroit Map: 45 Cool Places, Tours, Restaurants, Attractions and Things to Do
Ultimate Detroit Map
Detroit Map | By Sherry Trautman | Traveling Michigan
Grab this easy to use, interactive map and guide to discover cool places you never knew existed! Easily plan your Detroit vacation or road trip!
We make it easy to find Detroit's top landmarks, historical places, art installations and museums. Don't miss any exciting points of interest, historical landmarks, things to see or things to do.
Plus, this Detroit map helps you to efficiently explore the city! No more zig-zagging all over town trying to find your intended attractions! We want to help you save time and money.
How to Use the Interactive Detroit Map
- Use the + and - key to zoom into the icons and see the map closer or further out.
- Click on the icons that interest you to see websites, addresses and more information.
- Click on the rectangle icon in the upper left of the map for a menu of all points of interest
- Double click on the rectangle icon in the upper left of the map to hide the menu.
- The four tick marks in the upper right of the map expands the map.
Detroit Michigan is home to stunning museums, architectural marvels, cutting edge restaurants, casinos and theaters. Revitalization projects are in full swing and tourists are exploring the city like never before.
See our main Detroit page for our full listing of fantastic things to see in Detroit all year round.
And like the mural says below, "This Town Ain't for Weenies!!"
Just in the past 3 years, its breathtaking and thrilling to watch such powerful revitalization efforts happening all over the city and surrounding regions.
See my article on Matador network about the city's massive efforts
Reference This Map For All Detroit Visits!
Pin This Detroit Map Page
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram
Traveling Michigan Home Page