Top 5 Amazing Michigan Luxury Rentals that Deserve Their Own Show on Netflix! (See World Class Accommodations on Lake Michigan!)
Are you a fan of Netflix's new show, "Amazing Vacation Rentals?" We are too!
However....We noticed they left out several jaw-dropping Michigan Luxury Rentals that definitely deserve a spot on the show!
But since they weren't, we decided to make our own version of "Amazing Vacation Rentals"...Michigan style!
So keep reading to see several amazing vacation rentals and Michigan Luxury Rentals. They are truly jaw-dropping with kidney selling amazing views.
Are you ready? Awesome, let's go!
What Does It Take To Make Our List of Amazing Luxury Michigan Rentals?
Every home has been reviewed voted on by us to ensure the following:
- Confirmed the home is located in Michigan and is a Lake Michigan Luxury beachfront
- The lake house rental must have a private beach. These are all VRBO Michigan waterfront private properties with exclusive beach access!
- They must have a pool, Michigan is seasonal, so are the pools, but they can be warmer than Lake Michigan in Spring and Fall. This makes these homes the best places to stay on the water in Michigan.
- Very spacious
- And, of course, a very luxurious million dollar home!
Where Are These Michigan Vacation Rental Homes Located?
These luxury home rentals are all located in Southwest Michigan along the hundreds of miles of Lake Michigan beachfront.
How Do You Get to These Homes?
By Flying: We recommend flying into Kalamazoo (AZO) or Grand Rapids (GRR) airports for most reliable airline service. You will then drive or find a car service to take you to your Michigan VRBO vacation home.
- Kalamazoo to South Haven, 1 hour, distance 44 miles
- Kalamazoo to Union Pier, 1 hour, distance 72 miles
- Grand Rapids to South Haven, 1 hour, distance 63 miles
- Grand Rapids to Saugatuck, 45 minutes, distance 45 miles
- Grand Rapids to Ludington, 1.5 hours, distance 108 miles
Driving To Michigan Water Front Homes on This List?
Driving from Illinois or Indiana will bring you into Michigan from I-94 or the Toll Road 80/90 into Southwest Michigan.
If you are coming from the west side of the country consider driving through Wisconsin and taking the historic S.S. Badger car ferry out of Manitowoc, WI to Ludington, Michigan.
Another great option is the High Speed Lake Ferry from Milwaukee, WI to Muskegon, MI that can save you both 2.5 hours of driving or more and avoid congested Chicago traffic.
Coming into Michigan from the South, the farthest home listed here measured from the Michigan Border is Ludington, which is 2.5 hours and 174 miles.
Note: This page contains affiliate links to supporting partners.
Magnificent South Haven, Michigan Luxury Rental
This modern, recently built luxuriously handcrafted home is located in a premier spot for relaxing and recharging.
What sets this South Haven VRBO swank beach house apart form the others is the rich thoughtful décor that makes every room an oasis.
Also, each room is focused to accomplish an efficient balance between purpose, light, function and beauty.
- Multi purpose retreat for any occasion
- Amazing Lake Michigan views of the water and sunsets
- Heated private pool
- Private beach to relax and swim
- Game room with pool and ping pong
- Peloton bike
- Spacious lot for more space
- 5 minutes from downtown South Haven to avoid all the summer crowds
Exquisite Luxury Accommodations
- 5 Star Reviews
- Voted #1 by Travel-mi.com as the best South Haven vacation rental on the beach for 2022
- House 3900 sq. ft
- 4 bedrooms, 5 beds, Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms, 5 full baths
- Spaces: Kitchen, Deck/Patio, Dining Area
Amazing Secluded Ludington Michigan Luxury Rental
What makes it amazing:
- Private pool (heated)
- Private beach to search for Petoskey stones
- Hot tub star gazing machine
- Walking trails on path to beach
- Amazing patios
- Lake Michigan beach front
- Electric vehicle charge station in garage
- Estimated value well over $1.5 million dollars
Top Ranking Location and Features
- 5 Star Reviews
- Ludington, Michigan, located on Michigan's West Coast
- Premier host
- Home is new in 2021
- Lake Michigan house rental
- 7 bedrooms
- 11 beds
- Sleeps 18
- 6 bathrooms, 5 full baths,1 half bath
- Spaces: Kitchen Deck/Patio Dining Area
South Haven Luxury Rental on Lake Michigan
What makes this South Haven Michigan Beach Rental House amazing?
- Serene private beach on Lake Michigan where you can rub elbows with Sand Pipers
- Get comfortable in the heated pool
- Entertain at the outdoor kitchen with a view of the lake
- Casual and friendly outside dining areas
- Thoughtful inside and outside patio spaces
- Walking distance to downtown South Haven to grab a glass of wine
- Awesome beach and lake views
- Modern design and amenities
- Near North Beach, but you wont need it!
World Class Luxury Accommodations
- 5 Star Reviews
- House 3800 sq. ft
- 6 bedrooms 9 beds
- Sleeps 12
- 5 bathrooms, 4 full baths, 1 half bath
- Spaces: Kitchen Living Room Deck/Patio
Union Pier, Michigan Luxury Beach House Mansion Rental VRBO (Sandpiper)
Amazing Luxury Mansion in Union Pier Michigan. Built for exclusivity and seclusion, where you can escape city life and slow down along the shores of Lake Michigan.
Find out the amenities that make this property truly stand out amongst the best.
- Very private beach, 60 steps from the home to provided beach chairs and umbrellas
- Heated swimming pool overlooking Lake Michigan
- Chef focused kitchen
- Multiple fireplaces
- Close to winery's for tastings and date nights
- Visit one of Michigan's or Indiana's Casino's
- Conveniently located near Chicago or the vast amount of popular Michigan beach towns, as well as near Norte Dame
- Spacious floor plan where your entire family can spread out
- No expense has been spared for luxury items
Highly Appointed Accommodations
- 5 Star Reviews
- House 7500 sq. ft
- 9 bedrooms, 9 beds, Sleeps 18
- 10 bathrooms, 9 full baths, 1 half bath
- Spaces: Kitchen Living Room, Deck/Patio
Elegant VRBO in Saugatuck, Michigan | Luxury Rental
This elegant home, is in our opinion the best luxury
rental in Saugatuck Michigan.
It boasts some of the most luxurious and opulent offerings to be found in a Michigan vacation rental.
It's a rare combination of location, style, seclusion, culture, and amenities that is sure to make a lifetime of memories.
Located in Saugatuck, Michigan, a vibrant, quaint little Michigan beach town, this home is nestled in an intimate setting with a diverse and artsy downtown culture.
- Wooded Lake Michigan beach front
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Dual Home Theaters
- Cedar Sauna
- Private wooded lot that screams Michigan beach home life
- Opulent master suite complete with fireplace
- Game room
- Heated outdoor salt water pool and hot tub
- Outdoor firepit
- Outdoor kitchen
- Estate 7100 sq. ft
- 7 bedrooms, 14 beds, Sleeps 21
- 8 bathrooms, 7 full baths, 1 half bath
- Spaces Kitchen, Living Room, Deck/Patio
- Lake Michigan vacation rental with the beach only 50 steps away from the home that leads to a 100 ft of private lakeshore
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram