2023 Detroit International Auto Show | Dates, Tickets, Show Information, Schedule, Where to Park
The North American International Auto Show is back for 2023! | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Updated August 17, 2023
This year's 2023 Detroit Auto Show in Detroit is gonna be freakin' awesome! We adore this show and have gone every single year!
When is the 2023 North American International Auto Show in Detroit?
September 13-24, 2023
When is the 2023 Detroit International Auto Show?
- Technology Days: September 13 – 14, 2023 9 am – 7 pm
- Charity Preview: September 15, 2023, 5 pm – 9 pm
- Open to the Public: September 13-24, 2023
Auto Show Hours:
- September 16 – 23, 2023: 10am – 8pm
- September 24, 2023: 10am – 7pm
Where is the 2023 North American International Auto Show Held?
The 2023 Detroit Auto Show will be held at Huntington Place (formerly TCF Center or Cobo Hall)
- Huntington Place Address: 1 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226
Detroit Auto Show Tickets
Detroit Auto Show Tickets are on sale now!!
What companies will be at the Detroit Auto Show?
Ford, General Motors, and Stellantis have confirmed they will be present at the Detroit International Auto Show. And of course, there will also be popular automakers such as Jeep, Ram, and Ford with exciting experiences to showcase their up and coming technologies.
Where to Park at the Detroit International Auto Show
Click on the map above to zoom in and see the different parking lots.
PRO TIP: It's always best to get to the Detroit International Auto Show early: Less stress and a better chance to get the parking lot you want.
Parking is approximately $20. Most places you can pay with a credit card. If you park away from Huntington Place you may need to pay in cash to an attendant so it's always good to have a few $1 and $5 bills with you in case they don't have change.
- We highly recommend parking at Huntington Place.
Huntington Place Parking Garage - 1 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI. The Washington Boulevard garage is located at the corner of Larned St. and Washington Blvd., underneath Huntington Place. This garage features 640 covered parking spaces on two levels. Parking is $20 as of 2023. You can pay with a credit card.
Huntington Place Roof Deck Parking- The Huntington Place Roof Deck is located at the corner of Congress and Third Streets on the roof of the venue. This roof deck parking has 1,200 uncovered parking spaces, and provides easy access to both Huntington Place and Joe Louis Arena.
Millennium Garage - Located at 432 W Congress St, Detroit, MI 48226. Very close to Huntington Place.
First Street Garage: Located at 621 1st St, Detroit, MI 48226. Very close to Huntington Place.
Huntington Place Congress Street Garage- The Huntington Place Congress Street Garage is located at the intersection of Congress and First streets, underneath the Huntington Place. The Huntington Place Congress Street Garage features 350 covered and 56 uncovered parking spaces. This garage is open only for special events and monthly parking.
Detroit International Auto Show In-The-Know Tips
- Utilize the Detroit People Mover right from the International Auto Show to get to Greektown, the Renaissance hotel and more! It's only 75 cents per person each direction! There is a machine for tokens right next to the entrance to the People Mover.
- We recommend showing up EARLY as the show is packed by noon.
- There are lots of restrooms at the show.
- Coat check is available for around $5 per coat...have cash.
- Right next to the coat check is a shop that has breakfast, drinks and lunch items.
- Lots of places to purchase water, snacks and drinks inside the auto show.
- Plan to spend about 3 hours at the show so you can enjoy it all.
Detroit International Auto Show Accessibility
1 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226
Do you have accessibility needs? 4 years ago we had a wheelchair (snowmobiling mishap!) so we learned a lot about accessibility challenges.
- You can rent wheelchair on a first come first serve basis.
- We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel because you can take the Detroit People Mover to Huntington Place. No need to move your vehicle!
- Uber-you can easily get around the city with Uber, just be sure to request the XL vehicle.
- If you are pushing a wheelchair, know that most of the hall is carpeting and it gets very hard to push through the displays if the carpet is thick. I know, because I pushed a wheelchair all day.
- Restrooms in Huntington Place are ADA compliant.
More info: Detroit Auto Show
Follow Us on Instagram
Please Subscribe To Our Newsletter!!
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
What Was Your Favorite Vehicle at the Show? Share Your Pics!
Did you have a great experience? Share it!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Traveling Michigan Home Page