Best 2023 Michigan Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes and Farms for U Pick to Visit This Fall Harvest Season + Map (Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Traverse City and Across MI!)
60 Best Michigan Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes and Farms to Visit This Fall | Last updated: October 13, 2023 | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com
Every fall, I just can't get enough of Michigan pumpkin fields, patches and farms. I just love pumpkin picking as it's supporting our local farms.
Michigan pumpkins are located at colorful pumpkin farms in Detroit, Traverse City, Ann Arbor, Midland, Holland, Saginaw, Flint, Petoskey, Monroe, New Buffalo, Harbor Springs, St. Helen, Beaverton, Mt. Pleasant, Belleville, Pinckney, Fenton, Grand Haven, Gobles, Kalamazoo, and Grand Rapids Michigan. Lots of U pick opportunities!
- Our list includes the best pumpkin patches in Michigan: Located throughout West Michigan, Northwest Michigan, Southeast Michigan, Northern Michigan and Southwest Michigan.
Discovering Michigan pumpkin patches is fantastic fall family fun! So many fun harvest activities all season long in Michigan!
Love apple orchards and u-pick apples? We've got a few great places for you!
“What is paradise, but, a garden, an orchard of trees and herbs, full of pleasure and nothing there but delights."
Check Out Your Interactive Michigan Pumpkin Patches Map! These are the best pumpkin patches in Michigan!
*Be sure to click this link to open Michigan Pumpkin Patches in Google Maps so you can see where they are as you drive!
- Click on the plus and minus in the left corner to zoom in or out of the map.
- Click on the icons for more info, addresses and photos of the stops.
- Click on the map to drag and move it to view surrounding areas.
- In the Header, click on the rectangle in the upper left of the map to see a menu of all of our stops. Click on anything that looks interesting to see where it is on the map. To hide the menu, click the rectangle in the header.
- In the Header, click on the "square" icon in the upper right side to expand the map for better viewing.
Michigan Pumpkin Patches FAQ'S!
What's the point of going to a pumpkin patch? For me, there are 4 great reasons!
- I like to support local farmers with my hard earned money instead of giving it to Walmart.
- It's good for our heath to get outside, walk through a pumpkin patch and unwind (and unplug) from the craziness of our lives and the world.
- It's good for kids and adults to see how pumpkins are grown and where they come from. Gives everyone a deep appreciation for farmers and our land when we see it in person, feel the dirt and pluck a living pumpkin from it's vine inside of a shelf at the store.
- My pumpkins sitting on the front step have more meaning and happiness for me when I can get it from a farm and picked it myself.
Do pumpkin patches make money? Sure! They more cost more than commercial crops that are sold at Walmart but you get the pleasure of helping support local farmers. Plus, many times there is a farm store where you can buy additional things like donuts, coffee, hot chocolate, hay rides, freshly baked pies and crafts.
What is the largest pumpkin patch in the United States? Supposedly, The Great Pumpkin Farm located in Clarence, NY has the largest pumpkin patch...but I think a few Michigan Pumpkin Patches could take them on!
Why do farmers leave pumpkins in the field? Sometimes farmers can't pick them all before they start to rot. When pumpkins break down, they feed the soil with lots of nutrients which is good for the next year's crop.
What do couples do at a pumpkin patch? Oh it's so fun to hold hands picking out the most perfect pumpkins for your front stop or apartment balcony. Chris and I LOVE going to pumpkin patches together as date night!
What town is the pumpkin capital of America? Floydada, Texas is the Pumpkin Capital of the USA.
Which state grows 95% of all the pumpkins in the US? Approximately 90 to 95% of the processed pumpkins in the United States are grown in Illinois
What are the Top 4 Pumpkin States?
Per the U.S. Department of Agriculture: Illinois leads in pumpkin acreage with 15,900 acres of pumpkins! They grow more than twice as many pumpkin acres as any other state!
- California, Indiana, Michigan, Texas, and Virginia each harvest between 4,500 and 7,400 acres.
- Michigan grows 17,500 pounds per acre.
- Michigan, Texas, and Virginia each produce about 100 million pounds per year!
Ultimate List of Michigan Pumpkin Patches To Visit This Fall
*All of these lovely Michigan pumpkin patches are located on the interactive pumpkin patch map above. Check each location's webpage or Facebook page prior to visiting to find hours, fees, activity availability and more information.
Michigan pumpkin patches is such a fun fall family activity! So be sure to visit a few of the best pumpkin patches in Michigan this harvest season! Lots of u pick opportunities for the whole family.
If you are searching for "pumpkin farms near me," We've got 'em!
- Anderson & Girls Orchards - 2985 N Sheridan Rd, Stanton, MI 48888
- Apple Lane Orchard Pumpkin Christmas Tree Farm - 4460 Center Rd, Flint, MI 48506 (Pumpkin patch Flint)
- Bayne's Apple Valley - 5395 Midland Rd, Freeland, MI 48623 (Near Midland and Saginaw) One of our favorite pumpkin patches in central Michigan.
- Bethke Farms - 12124 136th Ave, Grand Haven, MI 49417 (West of Grand Rapids-West Michigan)
- Bird's Pumpkin Patch - 16750 Hannan Rd, Romulus, MI 48174 (Between Ann Arbor and Detroit) Great pumpkin farm to visit this fall.
- B J Farm - 9777 Secor Rd, Temperance, MI 48182 (Southeast Michigan).
- Bonadeo Farms - 1215 White Lake Rd, Highland Charter Twp, MI 48356 (Southeast Michigan, near Howell and Auburn Hills)
- Brimley's Pumpkin Farm - 294 S Every Rd, Mason, MI 48854 (Pumpkin patches near Lansing)
- Coveyou Scenic Farm Market - 4160 US-131, Petoskey, MI 49770(Northern Michigan)
- CornFun Corn Maze Adventure And Pumpkin Patch - 9391 Lindsey Ln, Casco, MI 48064 (East Michigan, North of Detroit) We love this pumpkin patch!
- DeBuck's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch - 50240 Martz Rd, Belleville, MI 48111 (Southeast Michigan - South of Detroit)
- Deep Roots - 8570 84th St SE, Alto, MI 49302 (Southwest Michigan, south of Grand Rapids).
- Farmer Charley's Kackleberry Farm - 6421 N Stoney Creek Rd, Monroe, MI 48162 (Southeast Michigan - South of Detroit)
- Fick Farms - 3199 N Lapeer Rd, Lapeer, MI 48446 (East of Flint)
- Fleming Farms Pumpkin Patch - Gaylord, MI
- Flushing Farms - 7096 Gillette Rd, Flushing, MI 48433 (Pumpkin patch near Flint Michigan)
- Fruit Ridge Hayrides - 11966 Fruit Ridge Ave, Kent City, MI 49330 (North of Grand Rapids)
- Gene The Pumpkin Man - 22637 M-43, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
- Grandma's Pumpkin Patch - 4277 N Eastman Rd, Midland, MI 48642 (Lovely pumpkin patch in central Michigan) Great for pumpkin picking!
- Gull Meadow Farms - 8544 Gull Rd, Richland, MI 49083 (Pumpkin patch Kalamazoo)
- Gust Brother's Pumpkin Farm - 13639 Mulberry Rd, Ottawa Lake, MI 49267 (south of Ann Arbor and Dundee) Be sure to visit this fall!
- Harnica Kid's Pumpkin Farm - 12406 Bigelow Rd, Dundee, MI 48131
- Harvest Moon Acres - 18725 M-40, Gobles, MI 49055 (west of Kalamazoo) Lovely Michigan pumpkin patches!
- Hubbard's Corey Lake Orchards - 12147 Corey Lake Rd, Three Rivers, MI 49093 (south of Kalamazoo)
- Jacob's Farm Market - 7100 East Traverse Hwy, M-72 West, Traverse City, MI 49684
- Kapnick Orchards - 4245 N, Rogers Hwy, Britton, MI 49229
- Knaebe's Mmmunchy Krunchy Apple Farm - 2621 S Karsten Rd, Rogers City, MI 49779
- Jarrad Pumpkin Patch - 2027 E Britton Rd, Morrice, MI 48857 (southwest of Flint)
- Johnson's Giant Pumpkins, LLC - 4715 N Portsmouth Rd, Saginaw, MI 48601 Fantastic pumpkin patch in central Michigan.
- Jollay Orchards - 1850 Friday Rd, Coloma, MI 49038
- Leaman's Green Applebarn - 7475 N River Rd, Freeland, MI 48623. This is one of our favorite pumpkin patches in Central Michigan.
- Little Pumpkin Patch - 8200 Fenton Rd, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 (Pumpkin patch near Flint Michigan)
- Maxwell's Pumpkin Farm - 4676 M-18, Beaverton, MI 48612 (northwest of Midland) I love this pumpkin patch in central Michigan!
- Morse Brothers Farm - 5032 Peach Ridge Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544 Pumpkin patch Grand Rapids MI.
- Norman's Farm - 22735 20 Mile Rd, Tustin, MI 49688
- Olin Farm- Corn Maze, Hayrides & Pumpkins - 10991 Vergennes St SE, Lowell, MI 49331
- Pahl's Country Store - 11168 M-37, Buckley, MI 49620
- Paulson's Pumpkin Patch Inc - 11164 Belding Rd, Belding, MI 48809 (northeast of Grand Rapids)
- Papas Pumpkin Patch - 3909 S Summerton Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI 48858. Check out this lovely pumpkin patch in central Michigan!
- Pond Hill Farm - 5699 S Lake Shore Dr, Harbor Springs, MI 49740. Fantastic pumpkin patch in Michigan! We visit every year!
- Post Family Farm - 5081 Bauer Rd, Hudsonville, MI 49426 (west of Grand Rapids)
- Rasch Orchards - 17647 40th Ave, Conklin, MI 49403 (west of Grand Rapids)
- Robinson's Pumpkin Farm - 653 M-65, Whittemore, MI 48770 (west of Tawas City - Northeastern Michigan)
- Schell Family Farms - 10055 Dexter-Pinckney Rd (north of Ann Arbor in southeast Michigan)
- Shawhaven Farm - 1826 Rolfe Rd, Mason, MI 48854 (Pumpkin patch near Lansing Michigan)
- Skegemog Gardens - 648 Railroad Pl, Traverse City, MI 49686
- Spicer Orchards Farm Market, Cider Mill, Fudge, Bakery - 10411 Clyde Rd, Fenton, MI 48430. Spicer's have fantastic Michigan pumpkin patches! And the best part? You get to take a tractor pulled hay ride to get there!
- Spragues Pumpkin Patch - 33809 Silver St, Dowagiac, MI 49047
- Stiles Pumpkin Farm - 7955 S Durand Rd, Durand, MI 48429
- The Howling Pumpkin - 7201 E West Branch Rd, St Helen, MI 48656
- The Wild Pumpkin - 5799 Beaverton Rd, Beaverton, MI 48612 (Pumpkin patch in Central Michigan)
- Three Cedars Farm - 7897 Six Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168
- Tomac Pumpkin Patch - 19758 Corunna Rd, Chesaning, MI 48616
- Uncle John's Cider Mill - 8614 North, 8614 US-127, St Johns, MI 48879 (north of Lansing). Large pumpkin patch in central Michigan.
- Wells Pumpkin Farm - 3801 S Wagner Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 (southeast Michigan) Pumpkin patch Ann Arbor
Discovering Michigan pumpkin patches is fantastic fall family fun! So many fun harvest activities all season long!
Jacob's Farm Market | Traverse City
Address: 7100 East Traverse Hwy, M-72 West, Traverse City, MI 49684
Jacob's is a fantastic gem of a farm to visit in the Traverse City area. This Michigan farm has a phenomenal corn maze (its famous!) and a whole slew of pumpkins in the fall. One of the best Michigan pumpkin patches!
I also enjoy picking apples and raspberries at Jacob's in the early fall.
So many beautiful affordable pumpkins! Come check them out!
They have a 40 acre farm with U-Pick orchards, Kid’s Play Zone and gorgeous views!
- So, more about their corn maze: It a world class computer designed 10 acre corn maze creation, unlike any other in Northern Michigan this fall!
The silver corugated metal area is their café that's open during select times, generally Wednesday-Sunday, June through the end of October. Check their website for details. Oh, Jacob's even has really nice bathrooms!
Gull Meadow Farms | Richland (Near Kalamazoo)
Address: Gull Meadow Farms, 8544 Gull Rd., Richland, MI 49083
Gull Meadow Farms is a great spot to pick your fall pumpkins, enjoy fresh delicious donuts and grab some fresh apple cider by the glass, half gallon or whole gallon. There's a very cute shop with items to decorate your home.
We used to live about 5 miles from this farm so we would visit several times throughout the fall season to buy mums and explore the corn maze.
There is a train for kids and a tractor drawn hay wagon for the whole family. Great place!! It's a very fun September and October Michigan event! We love it!
- Be sure to stop into Gull Meadow Farms in August for their Sunflower Festival!!!
Their multi-colored sunflowers are planted in mid-May and bloom for about two full weeks in August.
Tickets are around $16 per person, though children under 36 inches tall are admitted free. Each ticket gets visitors a wagon ride out to the sunflower field and one sunflower to take home.
Isn't there something undeniably exciting about wandering among the gloriously orange pumpkins, sorting through the multi-hued squashes and choosing bundles of dried corn stalks to decorate your home?
Uncle Johns Cider Mill: Awesome Michigan Pumpkin Patches | St Johns Michigan
Address: 8614 US-127, St Johns, Michigan
We love visiting Uncle Johns Cider Mill as they have tons of activities and their barn is gorgeous! Plus they have sunflower picking, bbq and live music at the end of August!
Early September is Uncle John's Sunflower Fest! Check our September events page for the updated dates and info!
Throughout October they offer a corn maze, kids train, gemstone mining, jumping pillow, farm trail, cider mill, gift shop, bakery and Michigan pumpkin patch fun. Check their website for specific dates and information.
Uncle Johns Cider Mill for gifts, food items, snacks, wine and hard cider. They make super yummy fresh donuts and fresh cider, so don't miss out!
Bayne's Apple Valley | Freeland
Location 5395 Midland Road, Freeland, MI
It's pretty cool that Bayne's Apple Valley has been awarded Mid-Michigan's Best Orchard 3 years in a row!
Bayne's Apple Valley has great homemade baked goods and my Dad, especially, can't resist picking up freshly made donuts and fresh pressed pure apple cider.
Pop into their cute shop and grab some fresh cider on the way out! Great place to meet friends during fall Michigan afternoons!
Plan to spend at least an hour at Bayne's as one of our favorite things to do is to grab a sandwich in their cute cafe and then lounge outside to enjoy the view of the woods. It makes for a very relaxing afternoon. It's one of our Favorite Michigan Pumpkin Patches!
I HAD to Show You These Cute Shirts Because...I Mean, Seriously
Three Cedars Farm | Northville
Three Cedars Farm address: 7897 Six Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168
U pick pumpkins, hay rides, donut hut, corn maze! You gotta try their fresh cider! Enjoy cinnamon sugar and plain donuts, cider slushes, hot apple cider, caramel apples, farm market products and fun indoor and outdoor seating!
Grandma's Pumpkin Patch | Midland (Central Michigan)
4277 N Eastman Rd, Midland, MI 48642
Seriously, isn't this guy adorable?
It followed me along the entire fence wanting to tell me all about its day! So we chatted. I was in love!
Donuts are cooking and the Kidland Play Yard is ready for giggles! Grandma's Pumpkin Patch has super cute cows, turkeys, ducks and other cute animals to see as you pick out your favorite Michigan pumpkins! This is one of my favorite pumpkin patches near me!
Leaman's Green Applebarn | Freeland Michigan
Address: 7475 N. River Road, Freeland, Michigan
We enjoy visiting Leaman's as it's an event! Their Michigan pumpkin patches are awesome! You can search for cute items for your home in their shop, pick out a fantastic pumpkin, enjoy some donuts and sip some cool cider.
Plus, adorable goats are grazing near the parking area! Seriously! This pumpkin patch near me is so fun to visit! We like to wander around there several times throughout the fall season!
Isn't there something just amazing about beautiful red apples on a tree? Almost swoon-worthy!! I love watching the green apples being dipped in gooey caramel. So yummy!
Great spot to get your Michigan pumpkins!
Johnson's Giant Pumpkins - Great Pumpkin Patch Michigan | Saginaw
Address: 4715 N Portsmouth Rd, Saginaw, MI 48601
Opens Mid September
It may be your first picture with a pumpkin, a chance to feed a farm animal or maybe it is that 100th donut you are about to eat! It all says "Good Clean Fall Family Fun!" Great spot to get your Michigan pumpkins!
Bring the entire family ~ send the young adults into the 13 acre corn maze, the young tikes through the soybean maze, grandpa and grandma to the craft store and then all meet in the barn for a lunch or snack!
Then top it all off with a donut and cider sitting out on the colorfully decorated grounds! Johnson's Giant Pumpkins is one of our favorite pumpkin patches in Michigan!
Coveyou Scenic Farms | Petoskey (Northern Michigan)
Address: 4160 US-131, Petoskey, MI
We love stopping at Coveyou Scenic Farm market, the owners are super friendly and the market has so many great things! We purchased bottles of syrup and a pumpkin!
Gene the Pumpkin Man | Kalamazoo | Mums, Squashes, Gourds, Honey | Southwest Michigan
Address: 22637 M-43, Kalamazoo, MI 49009
Tons of pumpkins, squash and gourds to choose at Gene The Pumpkin Man! Such beautiful grounds to explore too! I absolutely love picking out a couple of colorful mums (they are huge!), fresh Michigan honey, squashes from the bins (butternut and acorn are my favorite) and taking selfies in front of Gene The Pumpkin Man's colorful barn! One of the best Michigan pumpkin patches in Southwest Michigan.
How can you not get a couple photos in front of this fun and colorful barn?
Gene the Pumpkin Man is definitely one of our favorite Michigan Pumpkin Patches!
Pond Hill Farms | Awesome Michigan Pumpkin Patches | Harbor Springs
Address: 5699 S Lake Shore Dr, Harbor Springs, MI.
If you are out and about for Michigan fall color tours, be sure to stop at Pond Hill Farms, located in northern Michigan to enjoy fresh warm donuts and cider around their bon fire!
There's a cafe, cute animals to oogle, and pumpkin launching too! Super fun October Michigan things to do!
Bethke Farms | Grand Haven
Address: 12124 136th Ave, Grand Haven, MI 49417
Bethke farms, located in west Michigan has lots of pumpkin picking, hay rides and corn mazes!
Michigan Pumpkin Patches are great places to visit with your family!
Harvest Moon Acres | Gobles
Address: 18725 M-40, Gobles, Michigan
Harvest Moon Acres, located in southwestern Michigan, is a great place for outdoor family fall fun! We love their 5-acre corn maze, cute farm animals, hayrides and lots of other fun activities.
The Howling Pumpkin | St Helen
Address: 7201 E West Branch Rd, St Helen, MI 48656
The Howling Pumpkin is a 20 acre pumpkin patch and corn maze with lots of fun activities for the kids. Enjoy bounce houses, hayrides, animals and so much more! Lots of fall fun and be sure to check out their beautiful Michigan pumpkins!
Anderson and Girls Apple Orchard
Address: 2985 N Sheridan Rd, Stanton, MI 48888
Anderson and Girls offers a petting farm, farm market, gift shopm pumpkin picking, tractor rides, wagon rides, delicous donuts, fresh cider, a fun parakeet exhibit, camels and reindeer! Ooh and you need to try their cider slushies!! The zoo holds over 140 animals and 14 different species of birds.
Maxwell's Pumpkin Farm | Beaverton Michigan
Address: 4676 M-18, Beaverton, MI 48612
OMG, I had the best time visiting this farm as the owners are super friendly! We talked forever about traveling Michigan, the pumpkin business and how much they love seeing families visit their Michigan pumpkin farm.
This family owned pumpkin farm located in Michigan is only open during October so be sure to stop out!
There is a play area at Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm and animals on the farm to look at but it is not a petting zoo. Visiting the farm is free!
They also have lots of treats like apple cider, donuts, popcorn, hot chocolate and more! We bet you will find awesome Michigan pumpkins here!
Knaebe's Mmmunchy Krunchy Apple Farm | Rogers City
Address: Knaebe's Mmmunchy Krunchy Apple Farm is located at 2621 S Karsten Rd, Rogers City, MI 49779 (Northern Michigan, near Alpena).
Fall Activities at Knaebe's: U-pick Pumpkin Patch, Barrel train ride for kids, wood fired pizzas and more!
The Wild Pumpkin | Beaverton
Address: 5799 Beaverton Rd, Beaverton, MI 48612
Can you say, "Salted Caramel Apple Donuts?" Seriously. There's a petting farm, pumpkins (of course) and cute animals to oogle!
Admission is $5.00 per person and kids one and under are free.
Admission includes: Petting farm, fun wagon rides, corn maze, playground, corn box and hay maze. Check their website for availability and get more info.
A great spot to find Michigan pumpkins!
You can also pick sunflowers during Sunflower Days. See where to find Michigan Sunflowers!
Papa's Pumpkin Patch | Mt Pleasant
Address: 3909 S Summerton Rd, Mt Pleasant, MI
Fantastic pumpkin patch, donuts and lots of photo opportunities! A great spot to find Michigan pumpkins!
Warmbier Farms | Pumpkins | Flowers | Farm Market in Auburn Michigan
5300 Garfield Rd, Auburn, MI
Chris and I LOVE Warmbier Farms in Auburn in the fall! (I also go in the spring for gardening supplies and plants). In the fall and autumn, Warmbier Farms has all the crazy types of pumpkins you could ever want! Check out their greenhouses too.
Plus, their store is freakin' amazing! Every possible thing you could ever want for home decor, apparel, gifts, and fall decorations. I'm not kidding, you could spend 2 hours there. Plus, this Michigan farm has dozens of stone statues perfect for gardens.
- Warmbier Farms is very close to Bay City and Midland, so make a day of it!!
Debucks Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Address: 50240 Martz Rd Suite 1, Belleville, MI 48111
In addition to 15 acres of sunflowers, Debucks has over 19 farm attractions, wagon rides, tractor pulled barrel ride, Linda’s Kitchen, Donut Bakery and lots more to see and do! Check out their 13 acre corn maze and 20 acre U-pick pumpkin patch!
Oh, and there's donuts...just sayin'
Their Michigan pumpkin patches are waiting for you and your family!
Morse Brothers Farm
Address: 5032 Peach Ridge Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Morse Brothers Farm has a great U Pick pumpkin patch, pumpkins that are already picked and ready for you to take home and lots of other squash to choose!
Schell Family Farms
Address: 10055 Dexter-Pinckney Rd, Pinckney, MI
Stop by Schell Family Farms for apples!! They are known for their Honey Crisps!
They process syrup completely in-house and they have tons of flavors, including their new apple flavored syrup!!
Pick your pumpkin out of thousands of pumpkins to choose from and depending on the season, Schell's has cherries and peaches!
So guys, you will LOVE the vast selection of pumpkins, squash, other fall vegetables and home decor at Skegemog Gardens in Traverse City, Michigan!
I love shopping at Skegemog Gardens each fall to pick out some unique interesting squash to bake. They always have a few squashes that I have never heard, seen or tried before!
Spicer's Orchard: Awesome Michigan Pumpkin Patches!
Address: 10411 Clyde Rd, Fenton, MI
Spicer's Orchard also has:
- Donuts, Cider, Pies, Fudge
- Ashby's Ice Cream
Fall Weekends (check their website for specific details and info)
Winery ~ Doughnuts ~ Cider Playground ~ Wagon Rides
Fudge ~ Train Rides ~ Pumpkins ~ Corn Maze
~ Old Fashioned Tractors ~~ Pork BBQ Cook Out
It's one of our favorite Michigan Pumpkin Patches!
You might be able to pick blueberries and raspberries at the same time, depending on the season and the weather. Or if you visit in early August, grab a few photos in front of their gorgeous sunflower fields!
Play on the playground and see the cute farm animals!!
For My Pumpkin and Apple Lovers!
Pin This Michigan Pumpkin Patches Page!
We hope you are inspired to visit a few of Michigan's pumpkin patches this fall with your friends and family!
Be sure to check out my other articles about Michigan's fabulous harvest time!
Need More Inspiration? Check out my posts about the following Michigan destinations:
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram, We're FUN!
Do you have a favorite Michigan U Pick Farm?
Do you have a great story about it? Share it!