10 Free Things to do Frankenmuth
10 Free Things to do Frankenmuth Michigan! See? Not everything costs money!
10 Free Things To Do In Frankenmuth
- Stroll across the covered bridge
- Watch the Glockenspiel clock tower as it tells the story of the Pied Piper of Hamelin at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 p.m.
- Watch fudge being made or taffy being pulled on Main Street.
- Pop into cheese and sausage shops on Main Street and taste samples.
- Tour the city's founding church, St. Lorenz Lutheran Church
- Wander through the Bavarian Inn and Zehnder's to read about their history, check out the paintings on the walls and just explore.
- Frankenmuth Brewery: Tour and experience how their award winning lagers, ales, and beers are made at Michigan’s oldest brewery!
- Wander along the Cass River bank near Heritage Park-very peaceful summer and winter!
- Sit on one of the benches facing Main Street near the Bavarian Inn and people watch! Very fun to sit on these benches during the Auto Fest. It's like a parade of muscle cars revving their engines to show off to the crowds!
- Snap your pic next to the giant cheese and mouse statue in front of the Frankenmuth Cheese Haus. There are lots of other photo opportunities-go find your favorites!
BONUS IDEA: Wander through Bronner's and be wowed by the thousands of Christmas ornaments!
Looking for More Things to Do in Frankenmuth?
Visit our Frankenmuth Michigan page for tons of ideas!
Travel Michigan Home Page
Things to do Frankenmuth