Top 2023 Michigan Halloween Events, Parties, Zoo Boo's, Bar Crawls, Family Friendly, Tours, Festivals, October Things to do in Michigan, State Park Events | Detroit, Grand Rapids, Traverse City, Saginaw,
Top 2023 Michigan Halloween Events, Parties, Zoo Boo's, Bar Crawls, Festivals, October Things to do in Michigan, State Park Events | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Updated: September 22, 2023
Happy Halloween, my Michigan friends! There's so many fun Halloween Things to do in Michigan this year, let's get out and celebrate!
- Check out our list of spooky Halloween events 2023 Michigan!
Michigan Halloween Events are located in Pontiac, Detroit, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Jackson, Traverse City, Bay City, Mackinaw City, Lansing areas and more. We even included Hell Michigan Halloween Events (because why not, right?), Northern Michigan Events, West Michigan Halloween Events, Mid Michigan and Southwest MI Halloween Events.
*Be sure to visit each location's website prior to visiting to ensure they are operating, hours, costs, requirements and any necessary information.
I've also pulled together a super spooky list of the:
WOW! Three Cedars Farm's Halloween Store is Incredible!
Halloween Things To Do in Michigan - Halloween Events 2023
If you are searching for "Halloween events near me," we have a huge list below!
Pumpkinfest | Caseville Michigan (Michigan's Thumb)
- Pumpkinfest, September 16-17, 2023. Caseville County Park. 6400 Main St, Caseville, MI. Scarecrow making, pumpkin decorating, races and fun! Everyone loves Halloween! Fun Halloween festivals 2023 Michigan.
Tricks and Treats Fall Fest at Michigan's Adventure! (Trick or Treaters Will Love This Event!)
When: Saturdays & Sundays, September 16, 2023 through Oct. 15, 2023 | 12 to 6 PM
Where: Michigan's Adventure, 4750 Whitehall Rd, Muskegon, MI.
Tricks and Treats is an all-new, family-friendly Halloween event! There will be tons of spooky Halloween activities for kids and adults. Come dressed in your best family-friendly Halloween attire for our Halloween costume contest. Popular family rides will be open during this fun Halloween event. There will be costumed characters during an immersive Trunk-or-Treating event and a Spooktacular Costume Parade!
Glenlore Trails Haunted Forest | Haunted Trail | Metro Detroit Region
When: Glenlore Trails Haunted Forest - begins September 22, 2023! Every Thursday to Sunday all October 2023.
Where: 3860 Newton Road, Commerce Township, MI 48382.
Glenlore Trails is an immersive night walk that is fun for family time, date nights, or with friends. Michigan’s illuminated forest has transformed once again! Glenlore Trails is an immersive experience located in Commerce Michigan. Every Thursday to Sunday evening the forest comes to life in a dazzling display of light, sound, and wonder! Awesome Michigan Halloween events!
Abandoned Acres Farm Haunted Attraction: Prepare to Scream! | Sparta
- September 22 & 23, 2023 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- September 29 & 30, 2023 + every Friday & Saturday in October, dusk - 12:00 am
- October 8, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 & 31, 2023 dusk - 10:00 pm
Where: 7737 Fruit Ridge Ave NW, Sparta, MI, 49345. Just 10 minutes north of Grand Rapids
This Haunted Attraction is a unique, immersive experience so prepare to be reach the threshold of insanity!
Face your deepest fears as you venture into the Bloody Butcher Corn Maze that is full of Mutant Pumpkins, Witches, Hillbillies, Wandering Corpses, Scarecrows and other insane farm animals.
Then, get ready to scream as you enter the Big Top Terror Vision Corn Maze that is carnival themed! You might encounter crazed clowns, misfits and deranged circus animals in a 3D environment (3D glasses included).
Each maze is over a quarter of a mile long! So many fun Michigan Halloween events near Grand Rapids!
Hocus Pocus: A Sanderson Sisters Luncheon
When: Sun, October 1, 2023, 3 – 6 PM
Where: 713 S Main St, Frankenmuth, MI
Come and enjoy an afternoon with the Queens of Halloween–the Sanderson Sisters! Winifred, Sarah and Mary will entertain you with their spooky and witchy antics. Costumes are encouraged!
Haunted Adventure at Turkeyville | Marshall | South Michigan Halloween Events
When: Occurring October 1, 2023 - October 31, 2023, Saturday's 12:00-5:00 and Sunday's 12:00-4:00.
Where: Haunted Adventure at Turkeyville - 18935 15 1/2 Mile Road, Marshall, MI.
Haunted Adventure at Turkeyville is $12.00 per person Spooky Hay Ride, Corn Maze, Haunted Barn and a Ghoulish Train. Pumpkins for kids too! Enjoy homemade spice donuts and apple cider!
The Pumpkin Factory, Haunted House, Pumpkin Patch, Fall Activities for Families | Belleville in Southeast Michigan
The Pumpkin Factory, Haunted House, Pumpkins, Fall Activities for Families
When: Opening October 1, 2023. Monday-Thursday: 3pm-7pm, Friday 12-7pm and Sunday 10 am - 7pm.
Where: 48651 Harris Rd, Belleville, MI 48111
Free admission and free parking!
Come on out to the Halloween Farm and wander the pumpkin patch of over 1,000 pumpkins! Choose your favorite! Enjoy a 9 acre Corn Maze and on weekends the Night-Mare on Harris Street.
Haunted House open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in October.
Visit the monsters on a haunted hayride and shop the Country Store at the Witches Kitchen for famous pumpkin pies, donuts, cider, homemade soups and hot dogs and sloppy joes. Enjoy the fall colors with corn stalks and squash. Playground for kids, farm animals, children's maze, straw jump, witches house, and pedal karts. Pony rides on weekend.
Check out our HUGE list of the MOST HAUNTED PLACES in Michigan!
Halloween Festivities at Covert / South Haven KOA Holiday | West Michigan Halloween Events
When: Weekends, October 6 - 8, 2023, October 13 - 15, 2023, October 20 - 22, 2023.
Where: 39397 M-140, Covert, MI.
Halloween Festivities at Covert / South Haven KOA Holiday. There will be Barrel Train Rides, Pumpkin Painting, Caramel Apples, Trick-or-Treating, Haunted Hay Rides, Costume Contests, Campsite Decoration Contest and more!! Fun West Michigan Halloween events (South of South Haven).
Historical Ghost Lantern Tours in Traverse City (Haunted Traverse Tours)
When: May 1, 2023 - October 31, 2023, Recurring daily. 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Where: Haunted Attraction & TC Ghost Tours, 314 E Front St, Traverse City, MI 49686. Where to Meet: Higher Self Bookstore, 313 E. Front St, Traverse City.
The Downtown Traverse City Ghost Tour is a walking, 90-minute tour. The tour path will head west on Front St, South on Union St, and the tour includes a short ghost hunt at Hannah Park. You will walk about 1.5 miles so wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. Tours are at select days and times. Fun Halloween things to do in Michigan!
The Haunted Forest at Cannonsburg Ski Area
When: Every Friday and Saturday starting October 6th through October 28th. Friday and Saturday hours are 6pm-9:30pm.
Where: Cannonsburg Ski Area, 6800 Cannonsburg Rd NE, Belmont, MI 49306
The Haunted Forest will run every Friday and Saturday starting October 6th through October 28th. The woods are filled with hungry zombies, scary witches, ghosts, and other monsters that exist only in your worst nightmares. The walk is roughly ½ mile long as you wander a lit dirt path that winds through the trees. Scary props and actors will create a haunted experience that is sure to spook everyone. Buy your tickets early!
Halloween Stroll at Canterbury Village - Canterbury Halloween Stroll
When: October 6-29, 2023 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in October.
Where: Halloween Stroll at Canterbury Village, 2359 Joslyn Ct, Orion Twp, MI 48360
Halloween Stroll at Canterbury Village - Canterbury Halloween Stroll. Stroll though the quaint Village that features multiple encounters and exhibits with characters along a path lit by orange glowing lamp posts and hand carved jack-o-lanterns. Passing through pumpkin trees, the spooky carousel house, scarecrow row, singing and dancing skeletons, the tunnel of fun, and much more! Awesome Michigan Halloween events!
Fort Fright | Mackinaw City, Michigan | Northern Michigan
When: October 6 and 7, 2023 at 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm,
Where: Colonial Michilimackinac, Mackinaw City, Michigan.
Fort Fright - Lanterns light your way through an 18th-century fort and fur trading village overrun by werewolves, witches, goblins and ghouls. Storytellers weave spooky folktales near bonfires and treats such as hot mulled cider, cookies and candy can be found throughout the site. Most stops are suitable for all ages, but a haunted house, demon walk and werewolf walk will give thrills and chills to adults and children alike.
Halloween in Greenfield Village
When: October 5-8, 12-15, 19-22, & 26-29, 2023 4:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Where: Greenfield Village
Halloween in Greenfield Village- We are super excited to explore Greenfield Village at Halloween! One of our favorite fall activities in Michigan! Hallowe’en Fairy Tale Feast, A spooky supper for the littlest ghosts, live entertainment and ghouls at Greenfield Village. Your family will love these fun fall activities in Michigan!
Registration begins in early September.
Skeletons Alive! | Northville, Michigan
When: October 6, 2023 from 6:00 - 9:00
Where: Downtown Northville, Michigan
Skeletons Alive! See fire trucks! Cider, cotton candy and popcorn! Lots of family-friendly and FREE activities including Detroit Circus skeleton stilt walker and balloon twisters!
Halloween Ghosts & Goodies at Crossroads Village | Flint
When: October 2023: 7-8, 13-15, 20-22, and 25-31.
Where: Crossroads Village in Flint
Crossroads Village in Flint for one of autumn’s greatest traditions: Halloween Ghosts & Goodies. Through October, enjoy treats and tricks, cider and doughnuts. Enjoy a magic show at the Colwell Opera House, find your way through the straw maze and discover 20 treat stops throughout the Village! All included with your admission. Be sure to enjoy a 40-minute ride through the autumn countryside on the famous Huckleberry Ghost Train Express! Weekdays: 5:00pm – 9:00pm and Weekends: Noon – 9:00pm. Halloween Dinner Buffet – Saturday’s Only 5:00 & 5:30pm Reservations suggested. Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad is a blast at Christmas time too! So many fun Michigan Halloween Events and fun things to do!
TONS of Things to Do in October in Michigan. Family friendly events, music, fall festivals and FUN!
Halloween Hysteria 2023
When: October 22, 2023, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (Timed Tickets)
Where: Mill Race Historical Village, 215 Griswold St, Northville, MI.
Halloween Hysteria 2023! Fun family-friendly Spooky Halloween event! Come on out for an afternoon of spooky Halloween fun, perfect for all the family! Trick-or-treating, Halloween crafts, spooky storytime, refreshments and more.
Ghosts of Lighthouse Point at Marquette Maritime Museum and Lighthouse
When: October 12-14, 2023. Kid-friendly, 7:00-8:00; 12 and over only 8:00-10:00. Are you ready to face your deepest fears?
Where: Ghosts of Lighthouse Point at Marquette Maritime Museum and Lighthouse, Marquette, Michigan
Great way to kick off Halloween in MI! We just toured this incredible lighthouse in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and absolutely loved it!!
Haunted Weekends | Deep Roots Produce in Alto Michigan
When: October 13, 14, 2023
Where: Deep Roots Produce 8570 84th St SE, Alto, MI
Haunted Weekends: The farm is turning spooky for two nights only! Tickets will go on sale in late August. Awesome Michigan Halloween events!
Big Goblins 2023 at the Ford House | Grosse Pointe Shores | Southeast Michigan
When: Big Goblins 2023 at the Ford House is October 13, 2023 at 7 p.m.
Where: The Ford House, 1100 Lake Shore Rd, Grosse Pointe Shores, MI 48236
Halloween fun isn’t just for the kids! Take a nighttime tour of the house, then enjoy “Trick or Treat” for grown-up beverages and nibbles. Tours will be available every half hour. Each ticket includes a tour, a goodie bag, appetizers, and two drink tickets. This event is for ages 21 and up. Get your tickets early!!
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993 Film) | Kalamazoo State Theatre | Southwest Michigan Halloween Events
When: October 13, 2023, Doors: 6:00pm | Show: 7:00 pm
Where: Kalamazoo State Theatre, 404 S Burdick St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993 Film)- Kalamazoo State Theatre is sure to be a blast! Super fun Southwest Michigan Halloween Events!
A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984 Film) | Kalamazoo State Theatre | Southwest Michigan Halloween Events
When: Late Show, October 13, 2023, Doors: 9:00pm | Show: 9:30pm
Where: Kalamazoo State Theatre, 404 S Burdick St, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984 Film) - Kalamazoo State Theatre - Fun west Michigan Halloween Events.
Spooky Spirits at the Detroit Zoo
When: October 13, 2023, 6-10 p.m.
Where: Detroit Zoo, 8450 W 10 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067
Spooky Spirits at the Detroit Zoo, October 13, 2023, 6-10 p.m. Spooky Spirits is a chilling good time! A selection of themed specialty cocktails, as well as classic spirits will be available. Don your most creative costumes and add some fright to your night as you enjoy bone-chilling entertainment, yard games, fall-themed snacks and exclusive access to the Zoo at twilight.
Terror on Tillson Street
When: Decorating starts mid October and all the finishing touches will be done by October 31, 2023!
Where: Tillson Street is located in Romeo, Michigan
Terror on Tillson Street - Tillson Street is located in Romeo, Michigan. If you are near Romeo Michigan, you need to drive down TIllson street after dark...if you dare. This street is famous for their outrageous Halloween decorations during the month of October. Decorating starts mid October and all the finishing touches will be done by October 31, 2023! This group of homeowners come together each year to put together a spooktacular display! Think of Romeo Michigan this Halloween!
We have HUGE HUGE HUGE List of Michigan October Events, Festivals and FUN THINGS TO DO! Check it out!
Scarecrow Fest at the River Place Shops | Frankenmuth
When: October 14, 15, 2023 and also October 21 and 22, 2023
Where: Scarecrow Fest at the River Place Shops, Frankenmuth
Scarecrow Fest at the River Place Shops, Frankenmuth, October 14, 15, 2023 and also October 21 and 22, 2023. The first weekend of Scarecrow Fest is Dogs Weekend with the Rock N Roll K9 performance team putting on a total of 6 shows — 3 shows on Saturday and 3 shows on Sunday – 11:30 am, 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm. Lots of other events too like pumpkin bowling, arts and crafts, pumpkin painting and riding Grandpa Tiny’s Barrel Train! The second weekend of Scarecrow Fest is Kids Weekend! Family-friendly festival at Frankenmuth River Place Shops! Saturday and Sunday from noon – 6 pm, try the pumpkin catapult, pumpkin bowling, arts and crafts, pumpkin painting and riding Grandpa Tiny’s Barrel Train!
Hallowcrawl | Royal Oak
When: October 14, 2023, 2 – 7 PM
Where: Downtown Royal Oak
Hallowcrawl, October 14, 2023, 2 – 7 PM. Downtown Royal Oak for the Annual Halloween Pub Crawl.
Movie in the Cemetery | Detroit | Southeast Michigan
When: October 14, 2023, 7:30pm and 10:15pm, two movies!
Where: Redford Cemetery, 23801 Puritan Ave, Detroit, MI
Movie in the Cemetery, annual Movie in the Cemetery is a fundraiser held at the historic Redford Cemetery. Come out for a creepy night of Halloween fun! October 14, 2023, Location: Redford Cemetery, 15940 Telegraph Rd, Redford Charter Township, MI. Fun October events. October 14, 7:30pm: Corpse Bride (2005), rated PG, 1 hr 17 min. October 14, 10:15pm: Friday the 13th (1980), rated R, 1 hr 35 min. Tickets are available at the gate, but you'll still have to purchase your ticket online. No cash payments will be accepted. Super fun October Michigan event and fun family activities!
Trunk or Treat | Grand Rapids Michigan
When: Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Northville Park Association Northville Park Association at 2800 Leelanau Dr NE, Grand Rapids, MI.
Trunk or Treat - Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm Northville Park Association Northville Park Association. Located at 2800 Leelanau Dr NE, Grand Rapids, MI. Family friendly! Come for the candy, stay for the spookiest trail this side of the Grand River. Vehicles will be lined up in the ball field and have a fire going. Fun Halloween events Grand Rapids 2023.
Halloween Monster Mix & Mash | Saginaw, MI
When: Saturday, October 21, 2023, 9:45 AM - 05:15 PM
Where: Mid-Michigan Children's Museum 315 W Genesee Ave, Saginaw, MI
Halloween Monster Mix & Mash - Family Halloween events Michigan. Mid-Michigan Children's Museum 315 W Genesee Ave, Saginaw, MI Halloween 2023. Fun events In Saginaw!!
Official Detroit Halloween Bar Crawl | Detroit
When: October 21, 27, 28, 2023
Official Detroit Halloween Bar Crawl. Fun Halloween bar crawl in the Motor City! Super fun Halloween events Detroit
Monster's Ball Detroit 2023
When: Saturday, October 21, 2023, Doors open at 8 pm
Where: Russell Industrial Center, 1600 Clay Street Detroit, MI
Monster's Ball Detroit 2023, "Detroit's Largest Annual Halloween Party" welcomes 2,000+ haunted souls! Saturday, October 21, 2023, Doors open at 8 pm. 21+. Vampire’s Lair, Freak Shows, Lounge Fortune Tellers, Tricks and Treats, Midnight Pizza Buffet and more! Spooky October Michigan event!
Howell Nature Center's Howl-O-Ween
When: October 21, 2023 and October 22, 2023
Where: Howell Nature Center, 1005 Triangle Lake Rd, Howell, MI 48843
Come on out to the Howell Nature Center for a spooky good time at Howl-O-Ween! The Howell Nature Center will be all decked out with Halloween decorations for the kids with trick-or-treat fun. Enjoy cider, donuts, Halloween activities and more. Dress up in your best costume! Pre-registration is required.
Trick-Or-Treat Trains | Clinton Township
When: October 22 - October 29, 2023, Operates Sundays Only-Rain or Shine!
Where: Michigan Transit Museum, 24201 Henry B Joy Blvd, Clinton Twp, MI 48036.
Trick-Or-Treat Trains, Michigan Transit Museum. October 22 - October 29, 2023, Operates Sundays Only-Rain or Shine! Round trip is about 45 minutes.
If you love Michigan Halloween Events, you will love our MASSIVE LIST of the Best HAUNTED Houses in Michigan!!
Halloween Bash at Splash – Zehnder's Splash Village | Frankenmuth
When: October 27 and 28, 2023
Where: Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel & Waterpark, 1365 S .Main Street, Frankenmuth, MI 48734.
Halloween Bash at Splash – Zehnder's Splash Village - for overnight guests. On Friday, activities begin at 5 p.m. with Halloween crafts, story time, donuts and apple cider. Kids can take a Trick or Treat walk, enjoy popcorn and a Halloween movie to complete the evening. On Saturday, enjoy a coloring contest, cookie decorating, craft time, Trick or Treat in the evening followed by a Halloween movie and popcorn. Enjoy a spooky dinner buffet on Friday and Saturday! Book your night early!
Jack-o-lantern Hayride at Wellington Farm USA | Grayling | Northern Michigan
When: October 27, 28, 29, 2023. 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm.
Where: Wellington Farm USA, 6944 S Military Rd., Grayling, Michigan
Come on out for a super fun Jack-o-lantern Hayride at Wellington Farm USA in Northern Michigan! Want a fun, not scary, family friendly Halloween event? How about a hayride pulled by a steam engine through the woods in the dark illuminated by jack-o-lanterns! Dress warm, hats and gloves recommended. Enjoy a brief walk through through the historical village decorated for Halloween and a stop for warm cider and donuts. Price for this fun Michigan Halloween event is $10 per person, this includes cider and donuts, all ages welcome.
- The 6th Annual Halloween Bar Crawl - Grand Rapids, October 28, 2023, 4:00 PM - 11:59 PM. Tin Can Bar, 206 Cesar E. Chavez Avenue, Southwest Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Join scariest bar crawl ever. Fun Grand Rapids Halloween 2023 Events. Southwest Michigan.
- 25th Annual Douglas Saugatuck Adult Halloween Parade, October 28, 2023. Parade starts at 10 pm -- Line-up for the parade starts at 9:00 pm at Center Street in front of The Old School House. Parade runs down Center Street in Downtown Douglas, MI. Fun west Michigan Halloween Events
- The 6th Annual Halloween Bar Crawl - Kalamazoo, Michigan, Saturday, October 28, 2023. Tin Can Bar, 167 E Kalamazoo Ave, Kalamazoo, MI. 4:00 PM - 11:59 PM. Fun Kalamazoo Halloween events 2023.
- Little Goblins 2023 at the Ford House, October 28, 2023. 1100 Lake Shore Road, Grosse Pointe Shores, MI. Bring your little goblins to Ford House for Halloween entertainment filled with spooky yet kid-friendly fun! Trick-or-treating, photo ops, and a haunt-free wagon ride. Costumes are welcome and encouraged! Buy your tickets early!
- Halloween Children's Parade & Downtown Trick-Or-Treating, Petoskey Saturday, October 28, 2023. The Halloween trick or treat festivities in Downtown Petoskey start at 10 a.m – 12 noon. Children are welcome to line up for the Children’s Halloween Parade beginning at Central Elementary School. From there, they will parade through Downtown Petoskey, down Howard Street to Pennsylvania Park. Afterwards, be sure to check out the Jack O’ Lanterns in Pennsylvania Park.
- The Upside Down – A Halloween Costume Party at The BOB - October 29, 2023. 8:00 pm -2:00 am, 20 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. The strangest of things has happened! The BOB looks like the Big Old Building, but it's not. Enter an alternate reality where something sinister has taken over The BOB and transformed it into a living nightmare. Come on out for chilling drinks, a roaming photo booth, and live music performance in five unique venues.
- Trick or Treating in Glen Arbor Business District, October 31, 2023. 12 – 3 PM, Glen Arbor, MI. Enjoy some Fall family fun and come out to Glen Arbor for daytime Trick or Treating. Fun things to do in October Michigan 2023.
Michigan State Parks Halloween Events
Do you love camping in the fall? There are lots of Michigan campgrounds with Halloween events, so join in on the fun!
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park - Harvest Festival (campers only), September 29, 2023-September 30, 2023, 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Location: Tahquamenon Falls State Park, 41382 W. M 123, Paradise, MI. Enjoy a weekend filled with fun festivities for all ages. Make your reservation early, the campgrounds fill quickly. A complete schedule of events will be posted on the Tahquamenon Falls Facebook page.
- Halloween Camping Weekend — City of Harbor Beach, Friday, October 6, 2023-October 8, 2023, North Park Campground, 836 N Huron Ave, Harbor Beach, Family fun weekend filled with Halloween favorites.
- Holly Recreation Area - Harvest Festival (campers only) October 7-9, 2022. 8100 Grange Hall Rd, Holly, MI. You are invited to decorate your camp site so other campers can enjoy the sights as they stroll by.
- Sleeper State Park - Harvest Festival (campers only), Oct 7 – Oct 9, 2022, 6573 State Park Rd, Caseville, MI. You are encouraged to go all out with your site decorations, so other campers can enjoy the sights as they stroll by.
- Bay City State Park - Mother Nature's Halloween Trail, Sat, October 8, 2022, 5 – 8:30 pm. Bay City State Park, 3582 State Park Dr, Bay City, MI. Take a guided hike along the pumpkin lit trail where you will encounter a few of Mother Natures Halloween favorite animals such as bats, wolves and spiders. Animal actors will share with visitors information about Michigan’s most misunderstood wildlife, their shrinking wetland habitat and how they benefit man. FREE refreshments, crafts and fun for the entire family! Come dressed in your Halloween best and meet at the Saginaw Bay Visitor Center.
2023 Michigan Zoo Boo's! Visit Michigan Zoo's This October! Detroit Zoo, Potter's Park Zoo and Saginaw Children's Zoo
- Zoo Boo 2023 - Put on your fun and scary costumes and go to the Saginaw Children's Zoo in downtown Saginaw for their annual Halloween bash! Zoo Boo 2022 is October 2023 Tbd at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. This year’s event will feature shows from Dr. Slime Chemistry, unique amphitheater experiences, a fun filled activity and candy bag, games, fun photo-ops, animal interactions, an educational bat web maze, HOWL-ween matching activity, Halloween themed animal enrichment, and more! Zoo Boo is a full day of hands-on educational fun for children.
Pre-sale tickets are $8 per person, $10 at the gate, and members are FREE! All activities, train and carousel rides are included in the price of admission!
- Boo at the Zoo - October 14-15, 21-22, 28-29, 2023 from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. at Potter Park Zoo Boo at the Zoo returns! Get ready for an event full of colors, costumes, candy, and more! Gather the family, put on your best Halloween costumes, and come on out for a seasonal stroll through Potter Park Zoo. Beautiful autumn colors and décor will accompany you as you visit all of your favorite animals.
- Detroit Zoo Boo: October 7-8, 14-15 and 20-22, 2023. Explore the Zoo and experience festive pumpkin displays, strolling entertainment from jugglers and magicians! Visit all the trick-or-treating spots throughout the Zoo! The entire Zoo will be open, allowing you to visit your favorite animals. Special Halloween-themed enrichment activities will be taking place each day at various animal habitats!
Michigan Haunted Attractions
16 Haunted Places in Michigan - Spooky Houses, Asylum, Tunnels, Bridge and Places
Do you love everything spooky that goes bump in the night?
From spooky houses to haunted asylums, we have the list of scary places to visit this Halloween.
Super Fun October Michigan Events and Fall Festivals
Michigan October Events, Festivals and Things to do!
We created a HUGE list of October Michigan events to keep you entertained this entire fall season!
Pin This Michigan Halloween Events Page
This page is intended to be used as a guide only. Traveling Michigan is not responsible for changes to event descriptions, event times or details being altered without notice or cancellations.
More Halloween Events and FUN Things to Do This October and Fall Season
Scariest Michigan Haunted Houses, Attractions, and Hayrides
My brave friends...
I've pulled together a super spooky list of the Best Haunted Houses in Michigan and my personal favorite, 16 Haunted Places to Visit in Michigan.
Check 'em out! ;)
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram