2023 Detroit Autorama Michigan: America's Greatest Hot Rod and Custom Car Show! Photos, Ridler Award, Where to Get Discount Tickets
2023 Detroit Autorama Michigan: America's Greatest Hot Rod and Custom Car Show! Photos, Where to Get Discount Tickets
By: Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Updated: January 20, 2022
If you love muscle cars, ambitious customs, incredible artwork and jaw dropping modifications, you MUST attend Detroit Auto Rama, one of the most incredible Michigan car shows!
Chris and I attend this muscle car show every year for inspiration, killer photos, and well, simply for the love of badass American vehicles. We have a bit of Tim the Toolman running through our veins!
When Is Detroit Autorama?
- Friday, February 24, 2023, 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, February 25, 2023, 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday, February 26, 2023, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
How much are 2023 Detroit Autorama tickets?
+ Where to Get Discount Tickets For Autorama
Discount Tickets Available at O'Reilly Auto Parts stores! Discount tickets are available three weeks prior to the car show dates and gives you $2 off the price of adult general admission tickets.
How much are Detroit Autorama tickets?
- General Admission car show tickets: $25.00 ($23 at O'Reilly Auto Parts stores)
- Children 6-12 years old: $10.00 ($9 at O'Reilly Auto Parts stores)
You can buy tickets at the door on the day of the show also.
What is Detroit Autorama? Only One of the Hottest Custom Car Shows in America Held In Motor City!
Detroit Autorama is an incredible gathering of custom cars, hot rods, badass trucks and sweet motorcycles all located inside Huntington Place in downtown Detroit Michigan! If you love muscle cars, customs, incredible artwork, ambitious jaw dropping modifications, and high energy, you MUST attend this Michigan car show!
- Chris and I can't think of a better showcase for hardcore American muscle than in Motor City Detroit!
The show is hosted by the Michigan Hot Rod Association (MHRH), sponsored by Meguiar's, presented by O'Reilly Auto Parts.
Where is the Detroit Autorama? Gearheads Unite!
The Detroit Autorama is held at Huntington Place / Cobo Hall /TCF Center located at 1 Washington Boulevard, Detroit, MI 48226.
See Some of the Most Incredible Hot Rods and Custom Cars In The United States!
Plan to spend at least three hours wandering Huntington Place checking out all the incredible cars, truck, customs and motorcycles. Automotive enthusiasts may enjoy the show even longer! Don't forget to head downstairs to see even more!
- Food: There are several choices for quick meals at Huntington Place. Generally there's tacos, burgers, fries, Ryba's fudge and more at walk up food stalls.
- Celebrity Guests: While attending, you may have a chance to get an autograph from a special celebrity guest!
The Ridler Award Winners at Autorama Detroit
Since the 1964 Detroit Autorama, the Ridler Award is one of the United States' most prestigious automotive award! It's a coveted award by custom and hot rod car owners and builders. The Ridler Award is awarded each year to an exceptional vehicle that has “never been shown before.”
Who won Ridler Award 2022?
- The 2022 Ridler Award Winner was Rick & Patty Bird of Bellefonte, PA for their lovely 1931 Chevrolet Coupe.
See Incredible Artwork!
One of my favorite things to do at Detroit Autorama is watching talented artists create works of art right in front of your eyes! I was in love with this Harley Quinn painting!
Where to Park at Detroit Autorama
We recommend parking at Hunting Place Roof Deck Parking or the
Huntington Place Congress Street Garage.
Embedded Instagram Post
YouTube Video Below
You may also like