2023 Michigan Lavender Festival Imlay City | FUN Events, Photos, Alpacas, Fun Things To Do | Must-See Nearby Lavender Farm for U Pick
21st Annual Michigan Lavender Festival Imlay City | Events, Photos, Alpacas, Fun Things To Do | Must-See Nearby Lavender Farm for U Pick | By: Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Last updated: June 8, 2023
What is the Michigan Lavender Festival? Well, it's a freakin' fantastic day of LAVENDER EVERYTHING! + Wellness expo, awesome Detroit food trucks, DIY barn, tons of artists, makers and more! I absolutely love it!
When is the 2023 Michigan Lavender Festival in Imlay City?
June 23-25, 2023
- Friday, June 23, 2023 | NOON - 6PM
- Saturday, June 24, 2023 | 10AM - 6PM
- Sunday, June 25, 2023 | 10AM - 6PM
Where is the Michigan Lavender Festival in MI?
Eastern Michigan State Fairgrounds Address: 195 Midway St, Imlay City, MI 48444
Ticket Information for the Michigan Lavender Festival
Get your tickets to the Michigan Lavender Festival early!
- Tickets are $10 daily or $25 for VIP all weekend access. Some activities may have extra cost.
- Guests 12 and under are free.
- Free Parking!
What is There to See and Do at the Imlay City Lavender Festival?
Speakers, Demos, Entertainment Galore:
- Award-winning food trucks from Detroit
- See the Throttle Gals and Jeep Babes! Featuring women-owned vehicles, Throttle Gals will have entertainment, tech sessions and more.
- SHOPPING! Browse over 150 Artists + Makers both indoors and outdoors. You will love the wide variety of exhibits and vendors at this unique festival!
- 7 Lavender Farms will be present with booths
- See metal forging! How cool (or hot is that!) Make a unique iron art souvenir.
- Kids Adventure Barn
- Relax to live indie-folk music
- See Alpacas! (LOVE THEM!)
- Natural Health Expo - Get wellness checks!
- Listen to health and wellness speakers - There will be several expert presentations and demonstrations.
- DIY Barn: Book your activities early!
- Free yoga
- Free massage
- Free Tai chi
All photos are from past Michigan Lavender Festivals.
One of my favorite things to do is enjoying lavender everything! It's definitely a treat. In the photo above, I'm loving my lavender ice cream from Guernsey Farms! It's so creamy and delicious.
You can also enjoy other lavender treats such as lavender lemonade, lavender cupcakes and lots more at the Imlay City Lavender Festival!
Who Doesn't Love Alpacas and Bunnies?!
I have so much fun every time I go to the Michigan Lavender Festival at Eastern Michigan State Fairgrounds.
Part of it is...I'm so excited to see these adorable alpacas and bunnies! I mean how sweet are they!? Plus, they provide such a relaxing experience.
Chow Down With Award-Winning Detroit Food Trucks at the Lavender Festival Michigan 2023!
I have to say, I was very impressed with the wide variety of food options from metro-Detroit's best food trucks. I'm always looking for healthier options and they delivered! Super tasty!
There were shady covered areas to eat at picnic tables near the food trucks.
Get Ready to Shop Lavender Products Galore!
It's so fun to duck into each shady tent to shop for lavender everything! There's over 150 artisans selling lavender products, gifts, home décor, soap, arrangements, lotions, and more at this unique festival!
- You can even purchase fresh lavender plants for your garden! As you can imagine, the scents wafting across the air at the Michigan Lavender Festival is just divine!
When Can I See Lavender in Michigan? Is There Lavender in Michigan?
Lavender is blooming mid-June through mid August! And yes, it's all across Michigan! Grab our Michigan Lavender Farms, Fields and Festivals guide for a map of local farms and events!
While You Are There: Visit Nearby Indigo Lavender Farms! U-Pick Lavender Fields
Location: 631 N Van Dyke Rd, Imlay City, MI 48444
If you want to see one of the most spectacular Michigan Lavender Farms, you absolutely MUST visit Indigo Lavender Farms. It's a very short drive from the fairgrounds, only 1 mile!
I was in awe of the incredible beauty of this farm. Check their website for their numerous events such as farm tours, u pick, yoga, festivals, wreath making and more! They sell lavender products and fresh honey from their honey bees!
Love Lavender?! Grab Our Michigan Lavender Fields, Farm, Festivals Guide!
I have to say, I'm a lavender fiend. I LOVE LOVE Michigan lavender fields and farms so much! This year, I'm determined to make my first loaf of lavender bread because I'm still thinking about the delicious bread a friend made a couple years ago. It was divine.
Check out Blake's Lavender Festival in Armada Michigan!