2023 ULTIMATE Guide of 102 October Michigan Events, Fall Festivals, Music and Best Things to Do in Michigan This Weekend (+Cider Mills, Color Tours, Apple Picking, Pumpkin Patches, Halloween Haunted Houses and Haunted Places!)
2023 ULTIMATE Guide of October Michigan Events, Fall Festivals, Music and Best Things to Do in Michigan | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Last updated: October 15, 2023
2023 ULTIMATE Guide of 102 October Michigan Events, fall festivals, fall activities, Halloween events, Halloween haunted houses and fun things to do in Michigan for families, couples and friends!
Grab our Boredom Zapping Ideas and Events October 2023.
Destinations: Detroit, Traverse City, Frankenmuth, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Midland, South Haven, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Upper Peninsula and more!
Michigan Fall Festivals 2023 are full swing!
Fall activities in Michigan include: Scary haunted houses, visiting haunted places in Michigan, squash and pumpkin picking, changing leaves, bon fires and wine tasting is just a few of October 2023 events to look forward to!
Traveling Michigan in October is absolutely stunning as our nights are cool but our days are sunny and perfect for discovering forest walks!
So check out our October 2023 calendar and start traveling Michigan!
Join us on Instagram where I've posted all of our October Michigan adventures! We hope you enjoy our October Michigan events and fun things to do!
Your October Bucket List!
Get ready to pick squash and pumpkins in October!!
Michigan's Best Apple Cider Mills and Orchards to Visit This Fall
Best Michigan Pumpkin Patches to Visit This Fall!
You just gotta visit these October Michigan Cider Mills and Apple Orchards this fall!
And fall just isn't fall without picking out your own pumpkins from these awesome Michigan Pumpkin Patches! There are lots of places to visit in Michigan in October, keep reading!
Over 40 Scary Michigan Haunted Houses
16 Spooky Haunted Places in Michigan
And...October isn't October without going to spooky haunted houses in Michigan! There are so many Halloween events that you can't miss!
Oh, if you like everything that goes bump in the night, you need to read about Michigan's spooky houses, asylum, steam tunnels, haunted bridge and abandoned places.
What about a haunted ship?
What is there to do in Michigan in October 2023 near me?
Holy moly! There are so many things to do in October Michigan near you! Lots of Michigan fall festivals in 2023.
There's haunted houses, scary haunted places to visit, tons of pumpkin patches to pick pumpkins, apple barns for apple picking and hard cider (oh, and donuts!) and corn mazes galore! Visit the Tunnel of Trees!
Keep reading for inspiration, maps and tons of information on October Michigan events and activities!!
What are the Events in October?
Events in October 2023
So we've been asked, "What are the best events in October in Michigan?" Well, my friends, we pulled together a great list of Michigan events, activities, festivals and fun things to do below! Lots of events in Detroit, Traverse City and all across Michigan!
Keep reading for more information!
THE BEST October Michigan Events 2023 and Michigan Fall Festivals 2023
There are so many things happening in October Michigan 2023, check it out!
NOTE: Since we are human, we make every effort to update our posts but mistakes can happen. Always call, check the hours/dates/info on the event's specific website, book tickets or verify info before attending any event.
- Michigan Renaissance Festival, Holly Michigan. Saturdays and Sundays 10am - 7pm, August 19-October 1, 2023. Plus September 4 and September 29, 2023. We are going again this year, I'm so excited! Located at 12600 Dixie Hwy., Holly, MI. This is one heck of a great October Michigan event, we have gone many times!
- Post Family Fun Farm Week Days, Post Family Farm, 5801 Bauer Road, Hudsonville, MI. Fun Farm Days 2023 Dates: Monday – Friday, September 11 – November 3, 2023, M-Th (12pm-7pm), Fri (12pm-6pm). Additional Fun Farm Days ~ Saturday Sept. 9 and Nov. 4 (10am-4pm). Admission: $7/person (ages 2+ and some activities are extra cost). Hayride to the Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze, Pumpkin Train Ride, Friendly farm animals, Outdoor play areas and so much more! Homemade Pumpkin Donuts and award-winning Apple Cider are available for purchase during your visit.
- ArtPrize is back! Returning to Grand Rapids September 14 - October 1, 2023, Downtown Grand Rapids. Fun things to do in October Michigan 2023.
- Chrysanthemums & More! Fredrick Meijer Gardens, Grand Rapids, MI September 15, 2023 through October 29, 2023. At Chrysanthemums & More explore their exquisite gardens and grounds—indoors and out. Fredrick Meijer Gardens is one of our favorite places to visit in Michigan in October.
- Post Family Fun Saturday Fall Festival- 2023 Dates: Saturday, September 16, 23, 30, October 7, 14, 21, and 28, 2023 (10am-6pm). Admission: $10/person (ages 2+ and some activities are extra cost). Hayride to the Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze, Pumpkin Train Ride, Friendly farm animals, Outdoor play areas and so much more! Homemade Pumpkin Donuts and award-winning Apple Cider are available for purchase during your visit. Fun things to do in Michigan in October 2023!
- Henry Ford Museum: Lillian Schwartz, Whirlwind of Creativity exhibit through March 2024. Time: 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Fun things to do in Michigan in October 2023!
- Skip's European Farmers Market, Open each Saturday and Sunday – 9am to 3pm – May 14 thru October 9, 2023. Enjoy great locally produced vegetables, fruits, jellies, jams, salsas, bread, maple syrup, homemade soaps, cut flowers, potted plants, eggs, cheeses, pastries, meats, sausages, fresh-made food products, art, jewelry, clothing and more will be available at New Buffalo European Farmers Market at Skip’s Restaurant. 16710 Lakeshore Rd (corner of Red Arrow Highway and Lakeshore Road), just north of New Buffalo.
- Experience the Hackley and Hume Historic Site AFTER DARK! See all five floors of the houses on this classic tour offered on the first Friday of every month May – October from 9-10 pm. Muskegon.
- Detroit Artisan Markets - September 22 - October 21, 2023, 4719 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI
- AMERICAN SPEED FESTIVAL - M1 Concourse, September 28 - October 1, 2023 Celebrate some of the greatest drivers, designers, and cars in motorsports! The American Speed Festival features several days of live driving demonstrations on the M1 Concourse’s 1.5-mile circuit. Tickets include access to The M1 Concourse property, parking, access to the Pit Stop Alley (Premium Food Trucks), Arena Biergarten, Lifestyle Pavilion, all show cars, all display cars, R/C off-road racetrack, Awards show, music, and entertainment. Buy your American Speed Festival tickets early: Daily admission to the American Speed Festival and The Drive and Dine tour.
- Self-Guided Saturdays of the Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow house named "The Pines"- Dow Gardens, Midland, Michigan. First Saturday of the Month, March - November, 11 a.m.–1 p.m. The Pines is a National Historic Landmark and is filled with treasures, collected by the Dow family. Visit the music room to see a casket-style music box, see Herbert’s favorite chair by the fireplace and enjoy seeing the Dow children's favorite books. Reservations recommended. The building is not handicap accessible. Tours last approximately one hour and will include stairs. Adults - $5.00 + admission. Children $3.00 + admission. Children (under 5) are free.
- Women's Expo, September 29 - October 1, 2023, Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave, ♥ Novi, Mi. Health, home, style, shopping and fun!
- Annual Oktoberfest, 2023 TBD. Entry $5, under-21 Free. Carpathia Club, 38000 Utica Road, Sterling Heights. Live bands, cultural food, and a Father’s Day picnic! More fun Michigan fall festivals 2023!
- Scarecrows in Kellogg Park 2023 - Are you looking for a Fun Fall Activity for your family? Check out 100 scarecrows on display late September through Halloween, 24/7 in Downtown Plymouth in Kellogg Park
- Frankenmuth Corn Maze Weekends, September 23-October 29, 2023. Weiss Centennial Farm and Frankenmuth Corn Maze, 5450 Weiss Rd, Frankenmuth, MI. Admission: Adults $10 until 7pm, $12.00 7pm to close. Youth (age 3-15) $8. Voted Mid-Michigan’s #1 corn maze several years in a row! Friday: 7-10pm, Saturday: noon-10pm and Sunday: noon-7pm. Bring your flashlight if you arrive in the dark! Five acres of towering corn stalks and strategically located observation bridges within three interconnected mazes await you at the Frankenmuth Corn Maze. Enjoy hayrides Saturdays and Sundays from 1-5 pm. We love this October Michigan event! No pets.
- 25th Annual Taste of Clarkston – October 1, 2023, Clarkston. Both sides of Main Street will be lined with various restaurants and exhibitors, so come on out to this fun Michigan culinary event! Restaurants will offer small portions of their favorite menu items for purchase.
- Hess-Hathaway Harvest Happening, October 1, 2023, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM. Located at Hess-Hathaway Park at 825 S. Williams Lake Road. Exciting event for the entire family! Come enjoy the hayrides, pony rides, bouncers, children’s contests and crafts, entertainment for adults and children, crafters, bake sale, food concessions, historical house tours and games, pumpkin patch and more! This is a popular fall festival in Michigan.
- Model T Birthday Celebration at the Ford Piquette Plant - Sunday, October 1, 2023 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Come celebrate the day in 1908 when the first Model T rolled off the line at the Ford Piquette Plant! Visitors can enjoy free Model T rides, vintage vehicles on display, music, food & beverages for sale, unique vendors, and fun and games for the kids. There is no cost for outdoor activities in the parking lot. The line for T rides will form near the entrance and are first-come, first-serve. Regular museum admission prices apply: $10-$17.
- Scarecrow Stroll - October 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023, Downtown Cheboygan. Come walk the streets and find all the scarecrows! Vote for your favorite!
- Fall Fest Weekends - Pond Hill Farms, Harbor Springs, MI. October 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28 and 29, 2023. Saturdays and Sundays. Hayrides, music, pumpkin patch, cider, donuts, pumpkin bowling, cute animals, pumpkin bowling, pumpkin smashing, beer, wine, cider, pizza and more!
October Michigan FAQ's
What is going on Michigan in October? October is a much anticipated fall and autumn season in Michigan. We don our fleece jackets, hoodies and fleece lined leggings and head out to Michigan Pumpkin Patches, Haunted Houses, Fall Festivals in Michigan, Michigan in Fall Color Tour (grab our Michigan Fall Color predictions before you go!).
Is October a good time to visit Michigan? Absolutely! We have sunny days and of course some rainy days but stormy skies make awesome photos! Visit Traverse City's Old Mission Peninsula, Petoskey, Harbor Springs and of course, the famous Tunnel of Trees!
What is the best time to see fall colors in Michigan? Fall colors (depending on the weather) generally starts the last week of September in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and continues through the second week of October. Grab our Michigan Fall Color predictions before you go!
What is the fall color forecast for Michigan 2023? Our Michigan Fall Color predictions forecasts Michigan fall colors. We update it constantly during the last week of September through mid October.
When is the Best Time to Visit Michigan in the Fall? Michigan is absolutely exquisite in the fall and autumn season! We recommend visiting Michigan during the first week of October as you will see the glorious yellows, reds and oranges of trees across the state in various degrees of change.
October Offers Great Elk Viewing Opportunities
September and October are prime Elk Viewing times, especially in the Gaylord Michigan region! During this time, the male bulls can be heard bugling, and are very active rounding up the females. The breeding season or rut begins in early September and peaks around September 20th but you can still see them in October. It's best to view them at dusk and dawn.
- Haunted Adventure at Turkeyville - 18935 15 1/2 Mile Road, Marshall, MI. Occurring October 1, 2023 - October 31, 2023, Saturday's 12:00-5:00 and Sunday's 12:00-4:00. $12.00 per person.
If you dare: Come on out for a creepy hay ride, haunted barn, corn maze and spooky train ride(our train takes donations also). We will also have homemade donuts, apple cider, pumpkins, mums and more fall items!
- Annual Boathouse Beer, Wine & Cocktail Sampling Fundraiser! October 1, 2023. Sample, explore and help RESTORE this historic architecture masterpiece! Boat House Beer, Wine and Cocktail Fest 2023 at Belle Isle, Detroit, MI. 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM at Belle Isle Boat House, East Picnic Way, Detroit, MI. Help restore the Boathouse! Sip brews on the river, enjoy the lawn and acoustic live music under the historic Band Shell. Explore the grand architecture of the building including the ballroom, the dance hall and the balconies overlooking the Detroit River.
- Tuscola County Pumpkin Festival, Caro, MI. October 5-8, 2023. The Tuscola County Pumpkin Festival is four days of fun filled family activities such as inflatables, horse drawn carriage rides, craft show, baby contest, BBQ, pumpkin derby, fireworks and more!
It's time for Michigan Apple Festivals!
More Fun Events In October 2023 and Fall Things to Do in Michigan
- Halloween in Greenfield Village - October 5-8, 12-15, 19-22, 26-29, 2023. 4:00 - 9:30 p.m. Public tickets go on sale September 6 and sell out quickly. We are super excited to explore Greenfield Village at Halloween! One of our favorite fall activities in Michigan!
- Hallowe’en Fairy Tale Feast, A spooky supper for the littlest ghosts and ghouls at Greenfield Village, October 6-8, 13-15, 20-22 & 27-29. Time: 4:00- 5:00 p.m. Your family will love these fun fall activities in Michigan! Greenfield Village at Halloween is spectacular!
- Skeletons Alive! Friday, October 6, 2023 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm in downtown Northville. See fire trucks! Cider, cotton candy and popcorn! Lots of family-friendly and FREE activities including Detroit Circus skeleton stilt walker and balloon twisters!
- Treetops Resort Fall Color Tour and Progressive Dinner. October 6th, 7th, and the 13, 2023. Experience Fall with creative cuisine, paired with tastings of Michigan beer and wine, all atop the spectacular views only offered at Treetops Resort.
- Annual Harvest Fest - Higgins Lake State Park - October 6-7, 2023, South Higgins Lake State, State Park Drive, Roscommon, Michigan. Enjoy music, hayrides, a spooky walk through the woods, pumpkin painting, face painting, kids crafts, costume parade and costume contests. Don't forget to pack candy and decorations for trick-or-treating and the site decorating contest!
- Taco Fest, October 6-8, 2023. Lakeside Mall, Sterling Heights, MI. 2 Stages of entertainment. Tacos, tequila, and so much more!
- Fall Walk at Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens in Midland, Michigan -
Friday, October 6, 2023, 5-7 p.m. Celebrate the magic of fall at Whiting Forest of Dow Gardens! Enjoy an evening walk, through the forest, at the peak of fall color! This event includes live music and seasonal refreshments (available for purchase at the Café). Included with admission or purchase of an annual admission card; however, registration is required. Visitors will enter and exit via the orange event bridge (adjacent to the Grace A. Dow Library).
- Northwood University International Auto Show, (Midland Michigan), 2023 Fall Show: October 6, 7, 8, 2023. October 6, 2023: Opening Ceremony-11:30am - 12:00pm. Day Show: 12:00pm - 6:00pm. Night Show: 6:00pm - 8:00pm. October 7, 2023: Day Show, 9:00am - 6:00pm. October 8, 2023: Cars & Coffee: 10:00am - 2:00pm. Day Show:10:00am - 2:00pm.
- In its 60th year, the Northwood University International Auto Show (NUIAS) is the largest outdoor new car show in North America! Northwood University students work tirelessly to display over 500 vehicles from 65 manufacturers. NUIAS is free as is the parking. Did you know this popular October Michigan event is 100% student run? Chris and I have gone to this show several times and highly recommend it. It's one of our favorite October Michigan things to do.
- 2023 Fall Fest Holland - Fall Fest is October 6-7, 2023. See pumpkin carving, street performers, Community Tulip Planting, Artisan Vendor Market. Grab their schedule of events!
- Fall Artisan Market Holland, Windmill Island Gardens, Holland, MI. October 6-7, 2023. Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. An eclectic group of artisans will display their handmade, original works on the grounds of beautiful Windmill Island Gardens for this Michigan fall event.
- Pumpkinfest - Zeeland, MI October 6 and 7, 2023. Come on out for family fun, and fall activities! Pumpkinfest is a two-day event that features a number of free and low-cost events that can be enjoyed by all ages. Fun October Michigan event!
- Annual Harvest Fest at The Highlands on Saturday, October 7, 2023 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM for a fall-themed day! Take a scenic chairlift ride to Upper Camelot, to see beautiful fall colors and Michigan views. At the top, there will be activities including face painting, cookie decorating, toy in a haystack, burlap sack racing, pumpkin ring toss, yard games, and s’mores! Plus cider and donuts!
- Now is the time to see lovely Michigan Elk as September and October is the rut season. See our favorite Michigan Elk Viewing spot!
- Leif Erikson Festival, Norway, Michigan (west Escanaba in Michigan's Upper Peninsula). Saturday October 7, 2023. Main Street, downtown Norway. The Annual Leif Erikson Fall Festival celebrates Viking history with competitive racing, Taste of Norway
Viking Village, Viking reenactment
Craft, woodworkers, vendors show, blacksmithing demonstrations, fall produce and farmer's market, and crowning of Miss Norway. The Leif Erikson Parade begins at 3:00pm. Also enjoy antiques and art shows, musical performances, and the "Funeral Pyre" boat-burning on the Night of the Viking at 7:00pm. The weekend includes fall produce, activities for children, a mini zoo, face painting and more. So much fun! What is celebrated on Leif Erikson Day? The celebration honors the Icelandic-born explorer, Leif Erikson. He is credited for bringing the first Europeans to North America around the year 1,000.
- 2023 Midland/Saginaw Fall Parade of Homes- October 7, 8 & 14, 15, 2023. 1-5 pm. Use the guide book for the Midland Parade of Homes locations. Popular weekend activities and events October 2023. *Tip do the parade of homes AND the Fall Harvest Fest below!
- Fall Harvest Festival, Chippewa Nature Center, Midland, MI. October 7, 2023 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., One of Chippewa Nature Center's largest events of the year! Fun events October 7 2023! The Homestead Farm area comes alive with demonstrations and programs that focus on autumn traditions of the 19th century such as crop harvesting, blacksmithing, cider making, woodworking, traditional music, children's activities, crafts and more! Food concessions will be available. Super fun Michigan fall festivals near you!
Frankenmuth is also one of our favorite places to visit in Michigan in October!
There's horse drawn carriages, boat rides, fudge, famous fried chicken, shopping and ...
There are so many things to do in Michigan in October 2023, check it out!
- Red Flannel Festival, Cedar Springs - October 7, 2023 (always the first Saturday in October!). Live music, craft fair and carnival. Saturday is the grand parade, art fair, car show and High School Marching Band Competition. Popular events October 7, 2023.
- Turkeyville Fall Festival and Arts and Craft Show - Saturday, October 7, 2023 - October 8, 2023. 10:00 am - 4:00 pm. Come on out and enjoy Michigan's lovely fall weather with Turkeyville's fall festival and craft show! Homemade donuts and apple cider along with great vendors. What fun events in October 2023!
- Detroit Harvest Fest and Food Truck Rally - October 7 & 8, 2023 from 11am-8pm.The Detroit Riverfront Conservancy invites you and your family to the Detroit Harvest Fest & Food Truck Rally! Featuring 60+ food trucks, six music stages and fun Harvest Fest Activities for the whole family. Location: The festival is located on the Dequindre Cut from Wilkins to Woodbridge. 11 am-8 pm. Admission is $5 at the gate and FREE for children 5 and under!
- Huron Township Apple Festival - October 7, 2023 - October 8, 2023, Downtown New Boston, MI. Come down to New Boston for apple pie contests, fiddlers, dancers, and general apple fun. So many fun things to do in Michigan in the fall!
More Things to do in Michigan in October 2023 and Popular Fall Festivals in Michigan
- Bruckelaufe (Bridge Race), October 7, 2023. The Frankenmuth Jaycee's sponsor the Brukelaufe Half Marathon and 5K. The Bruckelaufe crosses 13 scenic bridges during its 13.1 mile course.
- Harvest Festival 2023– Flushing! Enjoy the Flushing Harvest Festival on on Saturday, October 7, 2023 from 9:30 am - 4:00 pm! Their autumn extravaganza showcases all that is fall in Michigan. Main Street is lined with homemade scarecrows and other activities include apple pie baking contest, pie eating contest, chalk art contest, beard contest, and chili cook off, along with local entertainment, dance shows, pumpkin painting, arts/crafts, and more! What says "Michigan fall has arrived" better then apple pie, pumpkins and chili?! Such a fun October Michigan festival!
- Onekama Fall Festival, October 7, 2023. (Northern Michigan, southwest of Traverse City; south of Frankfort) The Onekama Fall Festival takes place every year in the Village Park with lots of free activities and fun! Featuring scarecrows, hay rides, pumpkin decorating and events. This event is fun for the whole family. October Michigan fun family friendly events!
- Halloween Stroll at Canterbury Village - Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays on October 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29, 2023. Hours: Friday 6pm-8pm, Saturday 5pm-8pm and Sunday
5pm-8pm. Buy your Halloween Stroll at Canterbury Village tickets early online. Lake Orion Canterbury Village's Halloween Stroll is a family friendly event hosted all outdoors. Stroll through the quaint Village featuring multiple encounters and exhibits with characters along a path lit by orange glowing lamp posts and hand-carved jack-o-lanterns. Passing through pumpkin trees, spooky carousel house, scarecrow row, singing skeletons, tunnel of fun and more! Enjoy hot chocolate, cider and donuts, and various food on the C Pub patio.
- Grand Ledge Fall Festival - Saturday, October 7, 2023 located at the Jaycee Park, Island Park, and River Street. FREE! Open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Come out and enjoy crafters and vendors (including pottery, wood work, candles, handmade craft items, and businesses doing outreach). Free pumpkins for kids, a fall photo booth, pony rides, a petting zoo, food trucks, and re-enactors and demonstrators of live art. Then, in the afternoon, head to the Grand Ledge Beer Fest directly listed below!
- Grand Ledge Beer Fest, Saturday, October 7, 2023 at Fitzgerald Ball Field by Island Park located at 206 W. River Street
3:00 pm- 8:00 pm | VIP starts at 2:00 pm. Enjoy the Grand Ledge Fall Festival (listed directly above), then walk across the parking lot to the Beer Fest and enjoy craft beer and cider on Fitzgerald Field (the ball field under the bridge).
- Annual Fall Color Tour – Otsego Resort. October 7, 14, 21, 2023. 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Location: 696 M-32 East
Gaylord, MI 49735. Experience the majesty of a Northern Michigan Autumn than the annual fall color tour at Otsego Resort! Four scenic stops with snacks and beverages throughout: The Sturgeon River Valley, tunnels of trees, endless views from the summits, wildlife and running water.
- Flushing Harvest Fest, Flushing, MI. Saturday, October 7, 2023 from 9:30 am - 4:00 pm! Come see their autumn extravaganza that showcases all that is fall in Michigan. Main Street is lined with homemade scarecrows created by community members and businesses. Don't miss this fun October Michigan event!
- Urban HayDay – October 7, 2023, Hudsonville, 11am-4pm. Todd Wenzel sponsors a day filled with cider, donuts, hayrides, pony rides, and so much more! Watch a pumpkin explode from the top of a firetruck! Downtown Hudsonville. Fun day with the entire family.
- 25th Annual Harvest Festival and Scarecrow Extravaganza in Bellaire (Located in Northwest Michigan between Traverse City and Petoskey) is Saturday, October 7th 2023, 10 am - 4pm. Scarecrows, arts and crafts, live music, food truck rally and more!
TIP: Do both the Annual Harvest Festival and Scarecrow Extravaganza in Bellaire (listed above) and the Fall Festival in Beulah (listed below) on the same day!
- Fall Festival in Beulah – Saturday, October 7, 2023, Beulah Park, (located in Northwest Michigan, southwest of Traverse City near Frankfort) 10 am - 5 pm, Pumpkin Decorating, Sidewalk Chalk Art, Kids Games, Face Painting, Mask and Trick or Treat Bag Decorating, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show, Horse Drawn Wagon Rides and more! I'm excited for this October Michigan festival in Beulah!
- Annual New Buffalo Harvest & Wine Festival, October 7, 2023 for a full day of live music, wine/beer, artisan vendors, & lots of family fun. 12 noon to 9pm eastern standard time. North Whittaker Street, New Buffalo, MI
- Movie in the Cemetery, annual Movie in the Cemetery is a fundraiser held at the historic Redford Cemetery. Come out for a creepy night of Halloween fun! October 14, 2023, Location: Redford Cemetery, 15940 Telegraph Rd, Redford Charter Township, MI. Fun October events. October 14, 7:30pm: Corpse Bride (2005), rated PG, 1 hr 17 min. October 14, 10:15pm: Friday the 13th (1980), rated R, 1 hr 35 min. Tickets are available at the gate, but you'll still have to purchase your ticket online. No cash payments will be accepted. Super fun October Michigan event and fun family activities!
- Michigan Antique Festival - October 7-8, 2023. Saturday 8 am-6 pm & Sunday 9 am-4 pm, $10 per person – 11 & under free! Free Parking. 12451 Andersonville Rd. Davisburg. One of our favorite events in October!
About 1000 Vendors selling Antiques, Folk Art, Crafts, and unique items. Check out the auto & truck show, parts & accessories swap meet, and huge auto for sale lot. Indoor and outdoor event held rain or shine. You will love this high energy October Michigan festival!
61st Pioneer Day, October 8, 2023 at Waterloo Farm Museum and Dewey School. Wander the grounds and explore the farmhouse and outbuildings depicting farm life in the mid-late 1800s. Enjoy watching craftsmen and demonstrators in blacksmithing, weaving, spinning, basketmaking and broom. You can even try candle dipping, corn shelling and flint knapping! Enjoy a molasses cookie and their delicious Waterloo bean soup while enjoying live music. 13493 Waterloo Munith Rd, Grass Lake, MI 49240
Enjoy Thomas Township Farmers Market’s end-of-season Trunk or Treat Family Fun Event Monday, October 9, 2023, from 4-7 pm at Roberts Park. Local businesses will be handing out goodies for trick or treaters and Market vendors will be loaded with locally grown products and goods – plus, food trucks and live music will be onsite!
It's Michigan Fall Color Tour Time!
Drive the Spectacular Michigan Tunnel of Trees Route - See Our Map
More Michigan Fall Activities and Things to Do in Michigan in October 2023
If you are searching for super fun October Festivals 2023 near me, we've got 'em!
- Ghosts of Lighthouse Point at Marquette Maritime Museum and Lighthouse, Marquette, Michigan, October 12-14, 2023. Kid-friendly, 7:00-8:00; 12 and over only 8:00-10:00. Tickets available starting September 1, 2023. Great way to kick off Halloween in MI! We just toured this incredible lighthouse in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and absolutely loved it!!
- Spooky Spirits at the Detroit Zoo, October 13, 2023, 6-10 p.m. Spooky Spirits is a chilling good time! A selection of themed specialty cocktails, as well as classic spirits will be available. Don your most creative costumes and add some fright to your night as you enjoy bone-chilling entertainment, yard games, fall-themed snacks and exclusive access to the Zoo at twilight.
- Charlevoix's Applefest, October 13-15, 2023, Fri & Sat 10 am-6 pm, Sun 10 am-4 pm. Downtown Charlevoix: East Park, Mason Street. Experience the magic of autumn in northern Michigan! Come on out for fresh apple cider from local farms, live music, balloon animals, arts and craft shows, kids crafts, Apple Pie Eating Contests and so much more! Oh, and their petting zoo is soooo cute! Pet goats, sheep, cows and other fuzzy animals! So many fun October 2023 events! See our BIG LIST OF APPLE FESTIVALS!
- Michigan Mineralogical Society Show - October 13-15, 2023. The theme for the 2023 Show is Fabulous Fluorites. Located at the Macomb Community College Sports & Expo Center - South East Campus Expo Hall, Building P, 14500 E. 12 Mile Rd. Warren, MI 48088. Popular Detroit events October 2023. At the Door: Adults $9
- Kiwanis Club CraneFest XXVIII 2023, October 14, 2023 – October 15, 2023, from noon until dusk. The Kiwanis Club CraneFest festival coincides with the annual fall migration of thousands of Sandhill Cranes. Each evening in October, just before dusk, these majestic cranes leave their favorite feeding fields and head to Big Marsh Lake. CraneFest has truly become one of Michigan’s gala artistic and environmental events. Shop the Artist Village and other artists, vendors, nonprofits, and other outdoor-minded groups. Enjoy Guided Nature Walks with a local naturalist will explore the nature trails, seasonal birds, and wildlife from about 1 pm to 4:30 pm. There is a pavilion and restrooms. Location: Kiwanis Youth Conservation Area, 22300 15 Mile Rd., Bellevue, MI for this incredible October Michigan event.
- Annual Garden City Chili Cook Off, Hot Rod and Motorcycle Show, October 14, 2023, 5805 Central / Farmers Market Lot, Garden City, MI. See 20 chili teams enter to compete for cash prizes up to $500. Other fall festivities include a wagon ride to the local PD & FD Open House, Petting Zoo, Car and Motorcycle Show displaying some of the best muscle on the streets plus live entertainment.
Annual Garden City Car Show Registration opens at 9 am. The beer tent opens at 11 am. Chili tickets on sale at noon. Takes place outdoors rain or shine at the northeast corner of Ford Rd and Middlebelt Rd in the Garden City Town Center Plaza parking lot, just north of Detroit Metro Airport. Fun October events and things to do in October 2023.
- Animatronic Adventures: See Life-Size & Life-Like Animatronic Creatures! October 14-15, 2023 and October 20-21, 2023 at Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights, MI. See over 250 lifelike animatronic creatures, including 70 true-to-life size dinosaurs, giant robotic insects, talking trees, and ultra-realistic safari animals. Holy moly! There will be fire-breathing dragons, ice age creatures and magnificent sea creatures! Incredibly intricate details and breathtaking scale of robotic wonders. Interactive walk-through experience. Lakeside Mall, 14000 Lakeside Circle, Sterling Heights, MI 48313. Buy your tickets early!
- 2023 Fall Festival Festival and Craft Fair- Saturday, October 14, 2023, 10:00 AM. The Frankfort-Elberta Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to apply to the Fall Festival Craft Fair to be held in Open Space Park in historic Frankfort on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan. Fall Festival festivities begin at 10 when the CARNIVAL opens! Enjoy old-fashioned carnival rides, games and food down in the open space. The Fall Festival Parade, featuring locally built floats and the always popular Mutt March will begin at 11am. Live Music under the beer tent, pumpkins, pumpkin decorating and lots more!
- Geek Fest, October 14, 2023. Kalamazoo Expo Center, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Expo South. Fun things to do in October Michigan 2023.
- Merchants and Makers - Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 11am - 5pm at Chow Down Centertown, 7 N 7th St, Grand Haven. Come out to shop with 100+ local makers.
- 29th Annual Appleumpkin Festival, October 14 - October 15, 2023, Saturday Hours: 9am-6pm and Sunday Hours: 10am-5pm. Tecumseh, MI. Fun for the entire family! Midway rides & carnival games, inflatables, bungee Jump, make-it-take-it crafts. Plus, helicopter rides and monster truck rides ($). Lots of fun for all ages!!! The Antique Street Fair, Flea Market, Arts & Crafts Show, all in Tecumseh! Live entertainment too! Fun October Michigan event!
- Bourbon and Brews Festival at Bowers Farm, October 14-15, 2023. 1219 E Square Lake Rd. Bloomfield Hills, MI. 6pm – 10pm, 21+. A Taste of Fall: Celebrate fall on Bowers Farm's 97 lovely acres! 150+ varieties of bourbon, whiskey, craft beer, wine & cocktails! This working farm has a pumpkin patch, barnyard animals, and fall wagon rides for VIP guests. Super fun Michigan fall festival!
- Explore the NEW SkyBridge at Boyne Mountain- THE WORLD’S LONGEST TIMBER-TOWERED SUSPENSION BRIDGE! Awesome fall Michigan views! Panoramic valley views and extensive light displays are incredible! Open year round, every season is spectacular to take in the views from this architectural masterpiece. SkyBridge Michigan is constructed between the peaks of McLouth to Disciples Ridge. Ride the historic Hemlock Scenic Chairlift to the mountain’s top, then venture out along the exhilarating 1,200-foot long and 118-foot high pedestrian bridge.
- Bowers School Farm, Fall Festival, October 14-15, 2023. Come on out for a fun-filled weekend of farm activities, food, live music & entertainment, pumpkins, bounce house, games, crafts, straw tower and much more! Adults can visit the Beer Garden too!
- Scarecrow Fest the River Place Shops, Frankenmuth, October 14, 15, 2023 and also October 21 and 22, 2023. The first weekend of Scarecrow Fest is Dogs Weekend with the Rock N Roll K9 performance team putting on a total of 6 shows — 3 shows on Saturday and 3 shows on Sunday – 11:30 am, 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm. Lots of other events too like pumpkin bowling, arts and crafts, pumpkin painting and riding Grandpa Tiny’s Barrel Train! The second weekend of Scarecrow Fest is Kids Weekend! Family-friendly festival at Frankenmuth River Place Shops! Saturday and Sunday from noon – 6 pm, try the pumpkin catapult, pumpkin bowling, arts and crafts, pumpkin painting and riding Grandpa Tiny’s Barrel Train! We love this October Michigan event!
- Presque Isle Pumpkin Stroll, October 14, 2023. 7:30 pm in Presque Isle Harbor at 5462 E. Grand Lake Rd. Presque Isle, MI. The Old Presque Isle Lighthouse Pumpkin Stroll begins at the Presque Isle Harbor Marina parking lot. Enjoy a 1/4 mile trail through the woods, lined with carved pumpkins along the trail to the Old “haunted” Lighthouse! So fun!
- Fall Rummage Sale at Fulton Street Market, Sunday, October 15, 2023, 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Shop for new-to-you items from your friends and neighbors at Fulton Street Market.
- Battle of the Bowls, October 15, 2023. Leaman's Green Apple Barn. Calling all chili enthusiasts! Get your taste buds ready for the sizzling showdown at the Battle of the Bowls, an upcoming chili cook-off! If you've got a secret recipe and a burning desire to compete, this is your chance to show off your chili skills! 7475 N. River Road, Freeland, MI
- OktoberForest at Third Nature Brewing - October 17, 2023 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. This October, Third Nature Brewing and The Nature Conservancy are celebrating OktoberForest in an effort to raise awareness on the important roles healthy forests play in filtering water which so happens to be beer’s main ingredient! Come on out to hear Shaun Howard (project manager for The Nature Conservancy in Michigan) speak on the importance of forests. Appetizers will be provided, and drinks will be available for purchase. Registration is required. 7733 Childsdale Ave NE, Rockford, MI
- Women of Country – Zehnder's of Frankenmuth, October 18-19, 2023. (sold out) When you hear the names Patsy, Loretta, Reba, Dolly, Martina, Wynonna and Miranda what comes to mind? Only the BEST female country singers EVER! This phenomenal new live show features Michigan Country Music Hall of Fame members as well as performers who have toured the world and graced stages from Carnegie Hall to Pine Knob Music Theatre.
- Halloween Hike (for kids)- Dow Gardens, Midland, Michigan. Wednesday, October 18 & Thursday, October 19, 2023. 6–8:30 p.m. Dow Gardens is bringing one of your favorite cartoons to life during this non-scary Halloween event for little trick or treaters! Walk the garden pathways, lined with luminaries, and gather goodies. Reservations are required. $10.00 fee, per child, collecting treats. Recommended for kiddos 8 and under, but big brothers and sisters are welcome to join!
- Trick-or-Treating with the Goats - Leaman's Green Apple Barn, October 19, 2023. Put on your best costume and come out for Trick-or-Treating with the Goats! Explore themed stations, each with goats dressed to fit the theme and staff handing out candy, donuts, and more. Admission includes trick-or-treating stations, hayride, apple barrel express, corn maze, putt-putt, playground, and petting barnyard.
Admission is $10.00 per person. Children 2 and under free. 7475 N. River Road, Freeland, MI 48623
- Friday Food Truck Frenzy, Friday, October 20, 2023, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Montrose Orchards (located between Saginaw and Flint), 12473 Seymour Rd, Montrose, MI 48457.
- Smetanka Arts & Crafts Shows, October 21, 2023 at Davison High School - Davison, 10 am - 4:00 pm, $3 admission. Also on October 28, 2023, 10 am - 4:00 pm at the Macomb Community College Expo Center - Warren
- Lightsaber Pub Crawls, October 21, 2023, Ann Arbor, $15,000 in costume prizes! 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm. Location: Will be announced at least 1 month prior to event. Super fun Ann Arbor events October 2023.
- Official Detroit Halloween Bar Crawl- October 21, 27, 28, 2023. Fun Halloween bar crawl in the Motor City!
- Pumpkin Carving Contest, October 21, 2023, 11 AM – 3 PM Wellington Farm Park, 6944 S Military Rd, Grayling, MI Fun October Michigan event and fun family activity!
- Barrel-Aged Brewfest – 6th Annual, October 21, 2023, Journeyman Distillery. 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM. 109 Generations Drive,
Three Oaks, MI.
- Monster's Ball Detroit 2023- "Detroit's Largest Annual Halloween Party" welcomes 2,000+ haunted souls! Saturday, October 21, 2023, Doors open at 8 pm at the Russell Industrial Center, 1600 Clay Street Detroit, MI. 21+. Vampire’s Lair, Freak Shows, Lounge Fortune Tellers, Tricks and Treats, Midnight Pizza Buffet and more! Spooky October Michigan event!
- Family Fun Weekend/Crafts & Vendors, Montrose Orchards (located between Saginaw and Flint) October 21 and October 22, 2023, 8 am - 7 pm. Montrose Orchards, 12473 Seymour Rd, Montrose, MI 48457. Enjoy fall fun for the whole family!
- Trick-Or-Treat Trains, Michigan Transit Museum. October 22 - October 29, 2023, Operates Sundays Only-Rain or Shine! Round trip is about 45 minutes. 24201 Henry B Joy Blvd, Clinton Twp, MI 48036.
- Dinner Down on the Farm, Montrose Orchards (located between Saginaw and Flint) Thursday, October 26, 2023, 5:00 PM 8:00 PM, RSVP Required.
- Niles Fall Festival, Downtown Niles, October 27-29, 2023. Enjoy pumpkin carving, food trucks, window decorating, market, adult Halloween ball, Zombie fun run, chili crawl and more.
- Somewhere in Time Weekend, Grand Hotel, 286 Grand Avenue,
Mackinac Island, MI, Arrive Friday, October 27, 2023 - Depart Sunday, October 29, 2023. Their Somewhere in Time Weekend is one of the most popular and special events during the Grand Hotel season. It’s perfect for movie lovers who want to know the cinematic secrets of the timeless romantic classic, and a chance to visit with many people who played a role in the movie. You are invited to dress in costume at the cocktail receptions and costume promenade. Breakfast and dinner are also included daily, where you can enjoy dining in elegant costumes in their Main Dining Room. Book early! Super fun October Michigan event and fun family activities!
- Jack-o-lantern Hayride at Wellington Farm USA, October 27, 28, 29, 2023. 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm. 6944 S Military Rd., Grayling, MI. Want a fun, not scary, family friendly Halloween event? How about a hayride pulled by a steam engine through the woods in the dark illuminated by jack-o-lanterns! Dress warm, hats and gloves recommended. Enjoy a brief walk through through the historical village decorated for Halloween and a stop for warm cider and donuts. Price for this fun Michigan Halloween event is $10 per person, this includes cider and donuts, all ages welcome.
What better way to enjoy the splendor of Michigan's fall colors than embarking on Scenic Michigan Fall Train Rides!
Grab our BIG list of the Best Scenic Michigan Fall Train Rides! Perfect family-friendly fall activities!
Cute October Finds - Fall Tumbler and Fall Women's T Shirt
How stinkin' cute are these "Flannels, Hayrides, Pumpkins, Sweaters and Bonfires" tumbler and matching fall shirt? Cute fall gifts on Etsy!
More Things to do in the Fall in Michigan and Top Michigan Events October 2023
If you are wondering if there are any fun October festivals 2023 near me, just keep checking out our incredible list of things to do in the fall in Michigan!
- Michigan Brewers Guild 14th Annual Detroit Fall Beer Festival, Saturday, October 28, 2023. General Admission is 1:00 PM- 6:00 Eastern Market, Detroit, MI. Gates opening at Noon for a VIP hour for Enthusiast Members. The Michigan Brewers Guild's Detroit Fall Beer Festival at Eastern Market is one of the largest all-Michigan beer tastings around! Enjoy food from Detroit area restaurants (available for purchase) and listen to a talented line-up of local musicians. Fun fall things to do in Michigan!
- Pumpkin Palooza, Saturday, October 28, 2023 in Plymouth MI. So come out out to Main Street between Elm & Cedar for a giant pumpkin contest, pumpkin roll, costume contest, story time, and trick-or-treating at the downtown shops and more! So many things to do in October Michigan!
- Zombie 5K at Cannonsburg Ski Area on October 28, 2023 will be a mixture of tight singletrack and rolling double track. Plan on running over a variety of rocks, roots and hard packed dirt. Run fast, because zombies and other scary monsters will be lurking in the forest. Prize money to top 3 overall male & female and masters male and female. Halloween costumes are strongly encouraged! Location: Cannonsburg Ski Area, 6800 Cannonsburg Rd. NE, Belmont, Mi
- Halloweekend Hangover Pub Crawl Detroit, October 28, 2023. This Pub Crawl will have amazing drink specials and elite bar promotions. Wear a costume while bar crawling through the top bars in Detroit.
- Halloween Bash at Splash, Zehnder's Splash Village,1365 S .Main Street, Frankenmuth, MI 48734. October 27 and 28, 2023 at Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel & Waterpark for our overnight guests. On Friday, activities begin at 5 p.m. with Halloween crafts, story time, donuts and apple cider. Kids can take a Trick or Treat walk, enjoy popcorn and a Halloween movie to complete the evening. On Saturday, enjoy a coloring contest, cookie decorating, craft time, Trick or Treat in the evening followed by a Halloween movie and popcorn. Enjoy a Spooky Dinner Buffet on Friday and Saturday! Book early!
- Wagon, Camel, & Pony Rides & Feed the Parakeets, Sat, October 28, 2023. Anderson and Girls Orchards, 2985 N Sheridan Rd, Stanton, MI 48888. Take a free wagon ride back to the pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin!
- Halloween Children's Parade & Downtown Trick-Or-Treating, Petoskey Saturday, October 28, 2023. The Halloween trick or treat festivities in Downtown Petoskey start at 10 a.m – 12 noon. Children are welcome to line up for the Children’s Halloween Parade beginning at Central Elementary School. From there, they will parade through Downtown Petoskey, down Howard Street to Pennsylvania Park. Afterwards, be sure to check out the Jack O’ Lanterns in Pennsylvania Park.
So many fun things happening in October 2023, you will never be bored!
Michigan Halloween Events 2023 (Scariest, Most Freakin' Awesome)
Top Michigan Halloween Events, Festivals, Zoo Boo's, Bar Crawls, and Fun!
Are you are searching for Michigan Halloween events 2023?
We've got the Top 2023 Michigan Halloween Events, Parties, Zoo Boo's, Bar Crawls, Festivals, October Things to do in Michigan, State Park Events!
What is Michigan like in October?
Michigan is absolutely stunning in October as the trees are changing and the days are crisp. It's perfect for hiking, biking and exploring as the bugs are minimal and the weather tends to be pretty moderate.
However, the temperatures can vary from needing a t-shirt to a full winter coat, so if you are visiting Michigan, be sure to check the weather before you pack!
We have toured Sleeping Bear Dunes in t shirts in October and by the end of the week we needed our winter jackets, so as the saying goes, "if you don't like the weather, wait a day!"
So many fun things happening in Michigan October 2023!
Have you Ever Picked Chestnuts?
Kastanu Farms has U Pick Chestnuts usually ready in October for you to pick on the weekends. Check their Facebook Page for info! What an awesome October Michigan event!
The address to check in for U-Pick is: 11943 Campbell Rd., Kewadin, MI 49648
Where to Go Leaf Peeping and See the Best Fall Color in Michigan!
Michigan in Fall: Where to see the best fall colors!
Go guys, you can't go into October without going for a drive to see Michigan's fall colors. It's just wrong! So, grab our Michigan in Fall guide of our favorite places to see the fall colors!
Michigan Farms to Visit in October (Can You Say DONUTS?!)
Best Michigan Apple Cider Mills
Chris and I absolutely love fall! Our weekends are spent visiting Michigan Best Apple Cider Mills and Orchards. By the way, Uncle John's Cider Mill is quite incredible if you haven't been there before!
We also love picking out our favorite pumpkins at Michigan's Best Pumpkin Farms. Oh, and don't forget to run through some Corn Mazes!
Best Apple Orchards for Apple Picking This Fall
Grab our HUGE LIST of the Best Michigan Apple Orchards for Apple Picking with your friends and family this fall season.
Gull Meadow Farms-Richland, MI. Pumpkins, delicious donuts and a corn maze. We used to go there weekly when we lived in the area. There is a train for kids and a tractor drawn hay wagon for the whole family. Great place!! What a fun October Michigan event! We love it!
Uncle Johns Cider Mill-8614 US-127, St Johns, MI. Gorgeous barn with hard ciders and treats!
Grandma's Pumpkin Patch-4277 N Eastman Rd, Midland, MI 48642
Leaman's Green Applebarn-7475 N. River Road, Freeland, MI. Cider and donuts are a must. Baked goods are outstanding!
Baynes Apple Valley-5395 Midland Road, Freeland, MI Awarded Mid-Michigan's Best Orchard 3 years in a row! Great homemade baked goods and fresh pressed pure apple cider. We love grabbing a sandwich in the cute shop and grabbing some fresh cider on the way out! Great place to meet friends during October Michigan afternoons!
Coveyou Scenic Farms-4160 US-131, Petoskey, MI We loved our stop at Coveyou Scenic Farm market, the owners are super friendly and the market has so many great things! We purchased bottles of syrup and a pumpkin!
Pond Hill Farms-5699 S Lake Shore Dr, Harbor Springs, MI. If you are out and about for Michigan fall color tours, be sure to stop at Pond Hill Farms to enjoy fresh warm donuts and cider around their bon fire! There's a cafe and pumpkin launching too! Super fun October Michigan things to do!
When Will the Fall Colors Peek in Michigan?
When will the leaves change color in 2023? Grab our Michigan Fall Color Map for the estimated dates of when Michigan's fall colors will emerge!
Embark on Michigan Fall Color Tours by Train!
Pere-Marquette 1225 Color Tour Train- The Museum Operations Support Manager of the Steam Railroading Institute told us all Fall Color Tours for 2021 have been cancelled but they plan on having the North Pole Express this November and December.
190 W. Cass Street, Cadillac, MI. The Steam Railroading Institute will be commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the Michigan State University Railroad Club and their initial restoration of the 1225 with an all-day excursion behind the world-famous steam locomotive.
North Pole Express - (FOR PLANNING AHEAD PURPOSES AS IT SELLS OUT VERY QUICKLY)- Departing from Owosso, MI. Embark on a nostalgic journey back in time to the Christmas of yesteryear when you climb aboard the North Pole Express, pulled by the world-famous Pere Marquette 1225! Depart from the Steam Railroading Institute for a four-hour, round trip excursion to the Village of Ashley’s Country Christmas.
Chris and I had an absolutely incredible time, it was well worth the money!
We hope you enjoy our exciting October Michigan events and ideas of fun things to do!
Don't miss a moment of October Michigan events and fun! Join our newsletter to have events and fun delivered directly to your inbox!
Thanksgiving Is Just Around the Corner!
Pin This Michigan October Events Page
October Michigan Events and Fun Things to Do
Travel-mi.com is not directly associated with local events. Information about these events is provided for planning purposes. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this data, we cannot be held responsible for changes in dates, venues, etc.
What Michigan Events Are Coming Up Next?
See what's happening in Michigan in November and in December! There are so many fun festivals, events, shows and fun things to do in Michigan!
Michigan Monthly Events and Fun Things To Do
Want to see what's happening in all the months throughout the year? Check out our January - December Events and Activities!
Need More Inspiration! Check out my posts about these destinations for more FUN THINGS TO DO IN MICHIGAN!
Disclaimer: Please be sure to visit a particular event's website to verify dates, times, happenings and details. We make every possible effort to be verify these the event details but as we are human, mistakes can occur and event dates/times can change. If you see an error below, PLEASE let us know and we will correct it.
Event Centers in Michigan
Still bored? Don't forget to check these Michigan event centers/theaters/auditoriums across Michigan for concerts, events, shows or comedy entertainment!
Here are a few Michigan event centers to inspire you!
- Cobo Hall-Detroit
- Midland Center for the Arts-Midland
- Dow Gardens-Midland
- Kalamazoo State Theatre
- Fire Keepers Casino
- Soaring Eagle Casino-Mt. Pleasant
- Wings Event Center-Kalamazoo
- Miller Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Civic Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Chenery Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Kellogg Arena-Battle Creek
- LMC Mendel Center-Benton Harbor
- Franke Center for the Arts-Marshall
- The Bob-Grand Rapids
- Van Andel-Grand Rapids
- Devos Place-Grand Rapids
- Dow Event Center-Saginaw
Being bored sucks! Never miss another event! Join our network of Traveling Michigan Explorers! Be a part of this amazing community of travelers!
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram
Check Out Our Traveling Michigan Videos on Youtube!
Check out our off-road Keweenaw Peninsula adventures on YouTube!
We would love to hear your ideas!
Share your Michigan events, stories, photos and ideas! We love to be inspired!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...