83nd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship 2023: Tickets, Schedule and Dates, Roster, Map, Photos, Where to Stay | Incredible Southwest Michigan Golf Event Your Family Will Love!
82nd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship 2022 | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com
Are you getting excited? The KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship is about to tee off!
This incredible Michigan golf event is perfect for everyone, so gather your friends, family, co-workers, company...
Everything We Will Cover Below for the Exciting 2022 Senior PGA Event!
When is the 82nd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship?
May 25-29, 2022 (Memorial Day Weekend)
Photo Provided To Travel-Mi by PGA: Paul Broadhurst of England Makes the Winning Putt on the 18th hole during the Final Round!
Where is 82nd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship Held in 2022?
The PGA Senior Championship 2022 will be held at the spectacular Harbor Shores Golf Club located at 201 Graham Ave, Benton Harbor, MI 49022.
Did you know beautiful Harbor Shores Golf Club is a Jack Nicklaus Signature Course?
What is the Senior PGA Championship?
The Senior PGA Championship is one of the most historic and prestigious events in senior golf!
KitchenAid enjoys delighting fans at the KitchenAid Fairway Club where attendees of all ages will enjoy:
- Interactive activities
- Live cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs
- Checking out all the newest and coolest KitchenAid products.
So there will be lots of family friendly activities and fun things to do!
Get Your 2022 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship Tickets
-->Grab your tickets early for the 2022 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores!
Ticket options include single Flex Tickets (attend any day), 4 Flex Tickets, Ultimate Golf Experiences, and Makers Trail 19th Hole Seating (lovely seating under covered pavilions.)
- Military & Junior Admission: All Active Duty, Military Retirees, Active Reserve, National Guard, Department of Defense civilians and an accompanying guest will also be admitted free of charge to the Championship as part of the PGA of America’s commitment to various military initiatives and remembering the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces.
- Juniors (under the age of 17) and qualifying military members are eligible to receive complimentary admission.
When will you receive your tickets? All tickets will be delivered digitally to your email in April 2022.
Want the Ultimate Hospitality Experience?
If you are looking to provide in incredible experience for your company, family or group, the PGA's world-class hospitality program might be perfect for your needs.
All hospitality packages include:
- Tickets with grounds and hospitality access
- Breakfast and lunch buffets
- Afternoon food service and desserts
- Premium open bar service
- Preferred parking
- Executive restrooms
- Access to the PGA’s Dual-Logo Merchandise Program
- Private chalets to shared venues options
...and so much more!
What's The Purse?
The purse is a whopping:
KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship Schedule
The 82nd KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship schedule is listed below. Super exciting fan experiences will be listed soon!
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022: Practice round
- Thursday, May 26 - Sunday, May 29, 2022: Championship rounds open to the public
Having a laugh with friends on the second hole during the second round for the 80th KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship.
Senior PGA Championship Roster
Roster coming soon
Exciting Celebrity Chef Lineup for 2022 KitchenAid Fairway Club
I'm so excited that celebrity chefs will take the stage in the KitchenAid Fairway Club at Harbor Shores during the 2022 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship!
- Renowned celebrity chefs Scott Conant, Stephanie Izard, and Melissa King will join KitchenAid chefs Chris Covelli and Brett Wagner in providing golf fans and culinary enthusiasts alike with the chance to ask questions and learn from the experts during daily cooking demonstrations.
Local favorites will also be demonstrating during the event, offering exciting tips and showcasing their favorite KitchenAid products. The KitchenAid Fairway Club schedule is as follows:
Thursday, May 26, 2022
- 1:00 p.m. – Melissa King
- 2:30 p.m. – Cheyenne Galbraith, Houndstooth
Friday, May 27, 2022
- 1:00 p.m. – Scott Conant
- 2:30 p.m. – Brian Maynard, Forte Coffee
Saturday, May 28, 2022
- 1:00 p.m. – Stephanie Izard
- 2:00 p.m. - Tim Foley, Bread+Bar, Bit of Swiss
- 3:00 p.m. - Deb Sailor, Cheese Lady
Who is Melissa King?
Melissa King is an award-winning chef and entrepreneur. Known for her technical precision and ability to blend modern California cuisine with Asian flavors, Melissa is recognized as one of the best female chefs in San Francisco and a 40 under 40 Rising Star.
- Winner of Top Chef All-Stars, Melissa holds the record for winning the most challenges in the show’s history!
- She now serves as a judge on Top Chef and The Food Network’s Julia Child Challenge.
- She has cooked for notable figures such as Oprah Winfrey and Al Gore, and is a certified level 1 sommelier and skilled butcher.
- She is set to curate the menu at the Met Gala in May 2022.
- Melissa is also the owner of King Sauce, a small batch sauce line and offers virtual cooking classes available in her online shop.
Who is Scott Conant?
Scott Conant is a two-time James Beard Award-winning chef, cookbook author, and TV personality. With a career spanning more than 35 years, Conant brings a deft touch and unwavering passion to creating culinary experiences with thoughtful hospitality and soulful cuisine. His portfolio of acclaimed restaurants includes Mora Italian (Phoenix, AZ), The Americano (Scottsdale, AZ and Atlanta, GA), and Cellaio at Resorts World Catskills (Monticello, NY).
- Conant is a recurring judge on Chopped
- He is a frequent co-host of Beat Bobby Flay!
Who is Stephanie Izard?
Stephanie Izard, James Beard “Best Chef: Great Lakes'' recipient 2013, and 2011 Food & Wine “Best New Chef,” is the Executive Chef and Owner of five Chicago and two Los Angeles restaurants.
- She also won the coveted title of “Iron Chef” in 2017
- 4th winner of Bravo’s Top Chef in 2008.
- Izard has a retail product line called “This Little Goat,” consisting of globally inspired cooking sauces and spice mixes for home cooks, and currently ships her sweets from Sugargoat nationwide in partnership with Goldbelly.
Deb O’Connor, director of global corporate reputation and community relations at Whirlpool Corporation quips, “Our chef demonstrations are always a fan favorite, and this might be our best year yet. We love inspiring our cooking enthusiasts to spend more time in the kitchen, and there’s no better way to do that than by learning from the experts themselves.”
Where is the KitchenAid Fairway Club?
It is located near the main Championship entrance and is open to the public each day of the Championship. You can enjoy samples at the KitchenAid Cafe, test small appliances, try the “putt for paint” contest to see if you can win a custom painted stand mixer and so much more!
Chefs Covelli and Wagner will be on hand all week to share recipes and answer culinary questions.
- For more updates and information about the KitchenAid Fairway Club activities, follow @KitchenAid_Golf on Twitter.
And the best part? Everything in the Fairway Club including celebrity chef demos are open to all tournament attendees at no additional cost.
Senior PGA Championship
Let's Volunteer For The Awesome KitchenAid PGA!
Adult Volunteers (ages 22 and older) are needed for the 2022 KitchenAid PGA Championship! Check out the volunteer requirements and needs!
Guess What? It's selfie time!!!
This cute group took a moment to snap a few pics on the 18th hold during the third round of the 81st KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship.
Where to Stay During the Senior PGA Championship (Best Hotels)
You can book a lovely room right at the Harbor Shores Golf Club-see their website for details and availability. Be sure to book early as this event draws a huge crowd and rooms will book up quickly.
Since I grew up in St. Joseph, I personally recommend:
- The Boulevard Inn: It's a lovely hotel located right on the bluff overlooking Lake Michigan. Downtown shops, Silver Beach, and an abundance of dining options are located just a short walk from the hotel in St. Joseph, Michigan. Very safe, beautiful area. Spend your evening walking along the bluff and having dinner on their patio! Address: 521 Lake Blvd, Saint Joseph, MI
- The Inn at Harbor Shores features a marina, waterfront restaurant "Plank's Tavern," dockside bar, full service spa, coffee shop & wine bar, 12 miles of walking trails, water sports rentals with launch, bicycle rental, beaches and shops within a 5 minute drive. All guestrooms feature a sliding glass door leading to a private balcony, undercounter refrigerator and more. Fitness center, outdoor pool, indoor pool...
Address: 800 Whitwam Dr, Saint Joseph, MI
Best Restaurants Nearby
- We are a little obsessed with eating outside on the rooftop balcony at The Buck Burgers and Brew in St. Joseph. The views of the downtown are awesome!
- Love pizza? Check out Silver Beach Pizza, located just steps from the Silver Beach carousel and beach! Super casual fun atmosphere. Outdoor seating is available.
- If you just want a quick sandwich so you can take the evening to sit on the swings on the bluff, check out Broad Street Café. Sandwiches, soups-made fast. Um, and did you see that amazing chocolate chip cookie in the photo above? Seriously.
- The Boulevard Inn and Bistro (521 Lake Boulevard St. Joseph) has lovely outdoor seating too.
Feeling Inspired? Want To Get In A Few Rounds of Golf?
There are several golf courses in Southwest Michigan where you can get a few rounds while staying in the area for the Senior PGA Championship.
Things to do Near the Senior PGA Championships: Stay a Few Days and Play!
Beautiful St. Joseph
Grab Our Nearby City Guides:
- Visit St. Joseph - So many fun things to do - quaint downtown shopping, Silver Beach, the bluff...
- Visit Kalamazoo - Ever been to an Air Zoo (super cool!)? Fabulous downtown restaurants (check out Rustica), walking trails and Art Hops!
- Visit Saugatuck - Ever rode a Chain Ferry? Check out Oval Beach, try climbing Mt. Baldhead.
Go Golfing! Check Out Our Top 10 Southwest Michigan Golf Courses!
Go golfing while visiting the area!
Events Happening in Southwest Michigan Memorial Day Weekend
- 2022 Memorial Day Parade- St. Joseph, May 27, 2022 | 12:00pm - 1:00pm The parade will begin at the intersection of Lake Blvd. and Park St.
- 2022 St. Joe Farmers Market, Sat. May 28, 2022 | 9:00am - 2:00pm, Lake Bluff Park, St. Joseph, MI. Get spot to get fresh coffee, tasty treats, flowers, vegetables and more!
- Wine Sample Sundays, St. Joe Wine Shoppe at The Market, Sun. May 29, 2022 | 1:00pm - 5:00pm. 301 Main St, St Joe, MI.
- West MI Apple Blossom Cluster Dog Show - May 26 - May 30, 2022
Thursday - Monday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Kalamazoo Expo Center, AKC Dog shows featuring All Breed shows, Obedience Trials, and Rally Trials.
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram