Scariest 2021 Michigan Haunted Houses: Map of 40 Best Haunted Attractions and Hayrides in MI - Pontiac, Detroit, Kalamazoo, Saginaw, Grand Rapids, etc.
Scariest Michigan Haunted Houses, Attractions and Hayrides
Scariest 2021 Michigan Haunted Houses: Map of 40 Best Halloween Attractions in MI | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com
Grab our interactive map of ALL the scariest, best haunted attractions and houses in Michigan!
We have the best and scariest haunted houses in Michigan! If you are searching for haunted houses near me, we got it!
Check out our list of the best haunted houses in Michigan: Pontiac, Detroit, Niles, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Jackson, Jonesville, Madison Heights, Traverse City, Bay City and Lansing areas.
Fantastic haunted hayrides, attractions and forests to visit this Halloween are also listed.
*Be sure to visit each location's website prior to visiting to ensure they are operating, hours, costs, requirements and any necessary information.
Haunted Houses in Michigan Table of Contents:
- Traverse City | West Branch
- Saginaw | Bay City
- Flint, Lapeer | Davison | Holly
- Detroit | Pontiac
- Ann Arbor | Ypsilanti | Romulus
- Battle Creek | Kalamazoo | Niles
- Grand Rapids | Wyoming
Epic Interactive Michigan Haunted Houses Map to Visit This Halloween
Zoom into your intended region and choose your scare event!
Be sure to click this Michigan Haunted Houses Google Link for live navigation as you drive!
Helpful Map Tips:
- Click on the plus and minus in the left corner to zoom in or out of the map.
- Click on the icons for more info, websites, addresses of the stops.
- Click on the map to drag and move it to view surrounding areas.
- In the Header, click on the rectangle in the upper left of the map to see a menu of all of our stops. Click on anything that looks interesting to see where it is on the map. To hide the menu, click the rectangle in the header.
- In the Header, click on the "square" icon in the upper right side to expand the map for better viewing.
Best Michigan Haunted Houses (Northern Michigan)
Traverse City | West Branch
- Traverse City: Asylum After Dark - Experience a night at the Northern Michigan Asylum in Traverse City- see the attic to the basement as scenes from their historic past are played out in dramatic fashion. 830 Cottageview Drive, Suite 101 Traverse City, Michigan
- Kingsley (Near Traverse City): Ghost Farm of Kingsley - 5010 Pierce Rd, Kingsley, MI 49649 (Near Traverse City) - Tour the The Ghost Farm of Kingsley's Haunted Trails in a dark woods! Are you brave enough? There's also Historical Ghost Lantern Tours and Ghost Hunting Experiences. The fun starts the beginning of September at this haunted woods in Michigan.
- Houghton Lake: Spears House of Fright at the Anchor Inn, 1781 Heightsview Dr, Houghton Lake, MI 48629. Check out this Michigan haunted house!
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (Mid Michigan Region)
Saginaw | Bay City | Ashley
- Bay City: Edison Incident Haunted Attraction, Bay City, MI 48706. Tour the USS Edson Naval Ship...at night! This incredible naval ship can be toured during the day too!
- Saginaw: Wild Woods of Terror is an awesome Saginaw haunted house! 7500 Venoy Rd, Saginaw, MI 48604
- Saginaw: Factory of the Dead Haunted House - 906 Lapeer Ave, Saginaw, MI 48607 Freakin' awesome Saginaw haunted house!
- Saginaw: Xavier Haunt - 121 N Hamilton St, Saginaw, MI 48602. We love this Saginaw haunted house!
- St. Charles: St. Charles Haunted House 400 E Water St, St Charles, MI 48655
- Ashley: Hinterland Haunted Attraction, 106 S Sterling St, Ashley, MI 48806. Great haunted attraction to visit this Halloween!
- Ashley: Terror on 27. Location: 8691 S Bagley Rd, Ashley, MI 48806 Did you know there are three attractions at Terror on 27? Two haunted houses and a maze could drive you to insanity! Can you make it through the tunnel of delusion or the gates of hell? Beware, your soul could be stolen! You gotta check out this haunted house in Michigan.
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (East Michigan)
Flint | Lapeer | Davison | Holly
More scary haunted houses Michigan!
- Flint: Exit 13 Haunted House. 6069 Saginaw St, Flint, MI 48505. Described as the largest, most extreme house of horrors in the area! Their spooky haunted house isn't just a creaky shack, it tests your darkest fears. Beware: They use intense features and extreme imagery to test the limits of your courage! One of the best haunted houses in Michigan 2021.
- Davison: Dreadlands Haunt of Davison. 10280 E Stanley Rd, Davison, MI 48423. Are you ready to scream!? Wander along the multi-level indoor research laboratories, ride the Zip Line Ride, try your skill at the Zombie Paintball Sniper Arena. Check out the Labyrinth - a 5000 sf maze with moving interior walls!
- Lapeer: Past Tense After Dark, 1965 Farnsworth Rd, Lapeer, MI 48446. Check out this haunted house in Michigan!
- Swartz Creek: Spooky Trails. This lovely pumpkin farm offers family fun with pumpkins, hayrides, a haunted house and corn maze. Address: 8266 Baldwin Rd, Swartz Creek, MI 48473
- Holly: Rotten Manor, 13245 Dixie Hwy, Holly, MI 48442. Rotten Manor is one of the premier attractions in the Michigan haunt scene. Two full 35-45 minute attractions include The Rotten Manor and The Rotten Asylum/ Forest. This haunted season includes the Rotten Hayride. Be prepared for some really great scares at this haunted house in Holly Michigan.
How long does it take to get through rotten Manor? It takes about 45 minutes.
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (East Michigan)
Detroit | Pontiac | Madison Heights
These Detroit haunted houses are some of the scariest haunted houses in Michigan!
- Pontiac Haunted House: Erebus Haunted Attraction - one of the best haunted houses in Pontiac MI. This four-story haunted attraction is located in Pontiac, Michigan and opens seasonally for Halloween. Did you know Erebus held the Guinness World Record for largest walk-through haunted attraction from 2005 until 2009? So check out Erebus Haunted House 2021! It is not recommended for children under the age of 13. Location: 18 S Perry St, Pontiac, MI 48342. One of the best haunted houses in Michigan!
- Lenox: Scarefest Scream Park, 34111 28 Mile Rd, Lenox, MI 48048. Awesome haunted house and hayride in Detroit Michigan! There's 4 haunted attractions, beer tent, food, live music, bonfire, scary movies and more! Check out their all-ages Hayride of Doom to the more intense Castle of the Dead haunted house.
- Madison Heights: Azra Haunted House Chamber of Horrors, 31401 John R Rd bldg 2, Madison Heights, MI 48071. Rated #1 Michigan Haunted House by Scare Factor, Haunt World, Fright Find! The area is covered as heated so the waiting in line isn't so bad! Enjoy live DJ and fire shows most nights at Club Azra while you wait in line. No bags or purses allowed so leave them in your car or at home! Incredible haunted house in Madison Heights Michigan!
- Grosse Pointe Farms: Haunted Garage Productions. 19520 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236. Family geared Halloween Attraction for all ages.
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (South East Michigan)
Ann Arbor | Ypsilanti | Romulus | Pinckney
- Westland: Hush Haunted Attraction, 37550 Cherry Hill Rd, Westland, MI 48185. This outrageous Michigan haunted house has three super scary haunted attractions so check it out this Halloween! Check out Hush, one of the scariest scary haunted house in Michigan!
- Romulus: Deranged Haunt, 35560 Goddard Rd, Romulus, MI 48174 Are you brave enough to endure the haunted trail and haunted house? Spend time outside walking through the darkest parts of the woods! Note: You will encounter uneven surfaces. This Romulus haunted attraction will test your wills!
- Ypsilanti: Wiard's Night Terrors: Haunted Thrill Park, 5565 Merritt Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. See alien cages clowns, explore the asylum to test your sanity, try to survive the the Ultimate Haunted Barn and take a spooky Hayride of the Lost. One of the scariest haunted houses in Michigan!
- Pinckney: Ghostly Grove Haunted Forest Attraction, 10055 Dexter-Pinckney Rd, Pinckney, MI 48169. Take scroll through their haunted woods...what could possibly go wrong? This locally spectacular haunting experience is an incredible haunted attraction in Michigan!
- Pinckney: Terrorfield Forest, 145 Swarthout Rd, Pinckney, MI 48169. This incredible haunted woods in Michigan is just under a mile long walk. How long does it take to get through? About 45 minutes.
- Fowlerville: Grand River Corn Maze, 5781 W Grand River Rd, Fowlerville, MI 48836
Best Haunted Houses in Michigan: (South Michigan)
Jackson, Leslie, Cement City
We bet you will find your 2021 best haunted house in Michigan on our lists.
- Leslie: Awaken Haunted Attraction, 4760 Churchill Rd, Leslie, MI 49251, Awaken has over 32,000 sq ft of mind numbing terror waiting for you in Leslie, Michigan!
- Jackson: Jackson's Underworld, 1318 Wildwood Ave, Jackson, MI 49202. You gotta see this 4 story extreme haunted house in Jackson Michigan!
- Cement City: Zombiewoods and Haunt, 18341 US-12, Cement City, MI 49233, Haunted houses, 3D maze, zoombie woods walk, ghost town and zombie prison! Are you brave enough to endure one of the scariest haunted houses in Michigan?
- Jonesville: Darksyde Acres Haunted House, 11375 Rowe Rd, Jonesville, MI 49250. Come get a one-of-a-kind ghostly experience at Darksyde Acres Haunted house! They are located just off of US 12 at 11375 Rowe Rd in Jonesville, MI. Are you brave enough to endure 5 EXTREME haunted houses? Hand-built sets cater to all ages and fears of all kinds. With over 70,000 square feet of attraction, Darksyde Acres is one of the largest haunts in the tri-state area.
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (South West Michigan)
Battle Creek | Kalamazoo | Niles
You will love these haunted attractions in Michigan.
- Battle Creek: Fear the Farm - 20309 Capital Ave NE, Battle Creek, MI 49017
- Kalamazoo: Psycho Ward Haunted House - (Kalamazoo Speedway Haunted House is an awesome Kalamazoo haunted house!) 7656 Ravine Rd, Kalamazoo, MI 49009. Our favorite haunted house in Kalamazoo!
- Niles: Niles Scream Park, 855 Mayflower Rd, Niles, MI 49120. You gotta check out his Niles Michigan haunted house!
How long does it take to go through Niles Scream Park?
It takes about 30-40 minutes
How old do you have to be to go to Niles Scream Park?
Their Michigan haunted hayride and the midway attractions are not recommended for children under the age of 6. Super scary Michigan haunted attractions.
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (West Michigan)
Grand Rapids | Wyoming | Sparta
We love these haunted houses in Grand Rapids region!
- Dorr: Witches of New Salem - 4516 24TH Street, Dorr, MI 4932. Haunted corn maze and haunted woods! There are two scary trails through the woods so watch out for witches! Watch out for witches, ghouls and mentally twisted! Are you brave enough?
There's a daytime corn maze too for the faint of heart.
Plus: There's a Halloween Lights Spooktacular! Jump on a wagon and take a ride through the trail with lights synchronized to Halloween songs. Fun for everyone!
- Wyoming: The Haunt, 1256 28th St SW, Wyoming, MI 49509. Several super scary haunted attractions near Grand Rapids Michigan.
- Sparta: Abandoned Acres Farm Haunted Attraction, 7737 Fruit Ridge Ave NW, Sparta, MI 49345. Their Haunted Attractions are unique, immersive experiences so prepare to be scared! Can you survive the Bloody Butcher Corn Maze with lurking mutant pumpkins, scary witches, hillbillies and insane farm animals? Spooky haunted house Michigan.
The Big Top Terror Vision Corn Maze is carnival themed full of crazed clowns, misfits and deranged circus animals in a 3D environment (3D Glasses Included). The mazes are a quarter of a mile long each and you will enter buildings, barns and sets, animatronics and special effects!!
LOL MOMENT: This Creepy Pair of Underwear book makes me LOL!
Pin This Michigan Haunted Houses Page
Michigan Haunted Houses-Best, Scariest
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram