Traveling Michigan: Your Ultimate Michigan Travel Guide From Locals That Live Here!
Traveling Michigan is Your Ultimate Guide: Don't you wish you had the inside scoop of the best things to see, eat and do in Michigan?
As life long Michigan locals, we live it, explore it, eat it and
love it! So let's start Traveling Michigan!
Michigan Lavender and Sunflower Fields!
Popular Michigan Events By Month!
Find the best Michigan events each month by clicking on the links below.
January | February | March | April | May | June
July | August | September | October | November | December
Quick Links to the Hottest Michigan Cities
Alpena | Ann Arbor | Battle Creek | Bay City | Charlevoix | Cheboygan | Copper Harbor | Detroit | East Tawas | Escanaba | Flint | Frankenmuth | Frankfort | Grand Haven | Grand Rapids | Holland | Houghton | Houghton Lake | Isle Royale | Kalamazoo | Lansing | Leland | Mackinaw City | Mackinac Island | Midland | Saugatuck | Silver Lake | Saint Joseph | Sleeping Bear Dunes | South Haven | Traverse City
Hello! We are Sherry and Chris of Traveling Michigan.
Photographers | Writers | Videographers | Designers | Influencer Marketing | Specialists in Travel
Join us as we share amazing adventures, cool cities, inspiring photos and useful travel tips!
Our goal? To help you travel smartly, save money
and get the most out of your adventures across Michigan.
We have over 350,000 views a month on Pinterest, so get more great ideas with us!
The Ultimate Michigan Map
Ready to start exploring Michigan? If you have a specific region or town you wish to visit, we have in depth Michigan guides, tips, things to do and fun at every turn on our interactive Michigan Map!
Vacation Game Changer Alert!
Don't plan your next trip until you use our Ultimate Michigan Map for:
- Best things to do in the hottest cities in Michigan
- Information, links and inspiration to empower you! (maybe a solo trip?)
- Tips and packing suggestions for a successful Michigan adventure
- Hot events
- Colorful photos to inspire you to travel Michigan!
- Includes simple step-by-step directions on how to use the interactive map
FREE Michigan Travel Guides
Popular Traveling Michigan Pages
Sep 29, 20 02:19 PM
Best Hiking in Upper Peninsula of Michigan | 8 Jaw-Dropping Trails + Map (Perfect for Photographers!)
Sep 29, 20 11:04 AM
Breathtaking Michigan Hiking Trails: 4 Most Scenic Spots to Hike This Year! It's time to get out of the house to explore and commune with nature!
Sep 29, 20 10:19 AM
2020 Mi Fall Color Map | Weekly Predicted Foliage Dates. Grab our 2020 fall color map to plan your Michigan color tours!
Choose YOUR Adventure!
Join us for unparalleled Adventure Travel throughout Michigan!
You'll find travel ideas for Detroit, Traverse City, Mackinac Island, the Upper Peninsula, Holland, Grand Haven, Ann Arbor, Silver Lake, Kalamazoo, Saugatuck, Frankenmuth, Tawas and more!
Plus specially curated Michigan events, holidays and adventure travel ideas.
Michigan 360 Video & Camera Images
Your Mission (if you choose to accept it) is to live a life you love, one filled with incredible adventures, joy, experiences and personal growth. The time is now to make unforgettable memories as tomorrow is never guaranteed.
A Stunning Day in South Haven
Off-Road Shenanigans in the Keweenaw Peninsula!
Follow Our Traveling Michigan Adventures On Instagram!
Connect With Us: Traveling Michigan is crazy active on Instagram, so be sure to connect with us there!!
Travel-Mi.com Comes to You!
Don't miss a thing! There are 5 ways to make Travel-Mi.com visit you!
1) Travel-Mi.com Explorers This free newsletter is delivered monthly, straight to your INBOX. It covers all new pages since the last issue. Sign up here...
Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Travel-Mi.com Explorers Newsletter.
2) Keep up-to-date with all new Travel-Mi.com pages, the minute they go up (special postings, too). Get Travel-Mi.com Blog notices at your favorite RSS feed reader. (What's an RSS feed?)
3) Travel-Mi.com tweets, too! Short, sweet and fun, Twitter is a two-way street. Reach us there directly with any questions or comments about Travel in Michigan that you may have. Click here and then click the Follow button over there.
4) Go to Travel-Mi.com's Facebook page and click the Like button. Or simply click the Like button (top or bottom of left column of this page). Fun tidbits of information, contests, coupons and the like.
5) Go to Travel-Mi.com YouTube Channel and subscribe to our channel. You can see all the videos and drone shots as we post them!