Traveling Michigan: Your Ultimate Michigan Travel Guides From Locals That Live Here!
Traveling Michigan is Your Ultimate Guide: Don't you wish you had the inside scoop of the best things to do, see and eat Michigan?
As life long Michigan locals, we live it, explore it, eat it and
love it every day! So let's start Traveling Michigan!
Popular Articles and Awesome Things to Do in Michigan
8 Gorgeous Michigan Lavender Farms, Fields, Festivals You MUST Visit This Summer
See the World's Best Women Golfers Compete for $2.3 Million at the Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational! July 12-17, 2021. Grab the schedule, tickets, event info and more!
Where to See Michigan Lavender and Sunflower Fields!
+Most Instagrammable Spots in Michigan!
Popular Michigan Events By Month!
See our massive list of Michigan events each month by clicking on the links below. Discover the best things to do in Michigan this weekend!
January | February | March | April | May | June
July | August | September | October | November | December
Michigan Gifts - Gift Baskets, Food, Hoodies, Jewelry, Handmade Art
Look cute while touring Michigan! Or support local artists with a gift basket or fun things for your home.
Quick Links to the Hottest Michigan Cities-Things to Do, Places to See, Family Activities, Hotels
Alpena | Ann Arbor | Battle Creek | Bay City | Charlevoix | Cheboygan | Copper Harbor | Detroit | East Tawas | Escanaba | Flint | Frankenmuth | Frankfort | Grand Haven | Grand Rapids | Holland | Houghton | Houghton Lake | Isle Royale | Kalamazoo | Lansing | Leland | Mackinaw City | Mackinac Island | Midland | Saugatuck | Silver Lake | Saint Joseph | Sleeping Bear Dunes | South Haven | Traverse City
Hello! We are Sherry and Chris of Traveling Michigan.
Photographers | Writers | Videographers | Designers | Influencer Marketing | Specialists in Travel
Join us as we share amazing adventures, cool cities, inspiring photos and useful travel tips!
- Our goal? To help you travel smartly, save money
and get the most out of your adventures across Michigan.
We have over 360,000 views a month on Pinterest, so get more great ideas with us! Plus stay current by joining us on Instagram!
The Ultimate Michigan Maps
Ready to start exploring Michigan? If you have a specific region or town you wish to visit, we have in depth Michigan guides, tips, things to do and fun at every turn on our interactive Michigan Map!
Grab Our Ultimate Michigan Travel Guide!
Vacation Game Changer Alert!
Don't plan your next trip until you use our Ultimate Michigan Map for:
- Best things to do in the hottest cities in Michigan
- Information, links and inspiration to empower you! (maybe a solo trip?)
- Tips and packing suggestions for a successful Michigan adventure
- Hot events
- Colorful photos to inspire you to travel Michigan!
- Includes simple step-by-step directions on how to use the interactive map
Epic Michigan Videos!
FREE Michigan Travel Guides
Popular Traveling Michigan Pages
Jun 22, 21 09:25 AM
Best Blueberry Farms in Michigan (Map) | U Pick Near Me | Festivals | When Is the Season for Picking Blueberries?
Jun 18, 21 01:53 PM
Coffee Shops Midland MI
Jun 18, 21 11:51 AM
Best Beaches in Michigan: Lake Michigan Beaches To Enjoy This Summer (Silver Beach, Grand Haven, Ludington, South Haven, Saugatuck's Oval, Holland and More!)
Choose YOUR Adventure!
Join us for unparalleled Adventure Travel throughout Michigan!
You'll find travel ideas for Detroit, Traverse City, Mackinac Island, the Upper Peninsula, Holland, Grand Haven, Ann Arbor, Silver Lake, Kalamazoo, Saugatuck, Frankenmuth, Tawas and more!
Plus specially curated Michigan events, holidays and adventure travel ideas.
Michigan 360 Video & Camera Images
Your Mission (if you choose to accept it) is to live a life you love, one filled with incredible adventures, joy, experiences and personal growth. The time is now to make unforgettable memories as tomorrow is never guaranteed.
Off-Road Shenanigans in the Keweenaw Peninsula!
Follow Our Traveling Michigan Adventures On Instagram!
Connect With Us: Traveling Michigan is crazy active on Instagram, so be sure to connect with us there!!
Travel-Mi.com Comes to You!
Don't miss a thing! There are 5 ways to make Travel-Mi.com visit you!
1) Travel-Mi.com Explorers This free newsletter is delivered monthly, straight to your INBOX. It covers all new pages since the last issue. Sign up here...
Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Travel-Mi.com Explorers Newsletter.
2) Keep up-to-date with all new Travel-Mi.com pages, the minute they go up (special postings, too). Get Travel-Mi.com Blog notices at your favorite RSS feed reader. (What's an RSS feed?)
3) Travel-Mi.com tweets, too! Short, sweet and fun, Twitter is a two-way street. Reach us there directly with any questions or comments about Travel in Michigan that you may have. Click here and then click the Follow button over there.
4) Go to Travel-Mi.com's Facebook page and click the Like button. Or simply click the Like button (top or bottom of left column of this page). Fun tidbits of information, contests, coupons and the like.
5) Go to Travel-Mi.com YouTube Channel and subscribe to our channel. You can see all the videos and drone shots as we post them!