2021 The Best November Michigan Events, Happenings and Things To Do!
November Michigan Events Calendar
The ULTIMATE SOURCE of 20210 November Michigan events, festivals, happenings, activities and fun things to do in Michigan for families, couples and friends!
Monthly current event schedule and things to do in Michigan!
Destinations: Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Traverse City, Charlevoix, Houghton, Midland, Alpena, South Haven, St. Joseph and more!
November Michigan events, festivals and activities are in full swing! Apple festivals, beer week and Comic Con are just a few of November events to look forward to! Lots of festivals in Michigan this weekend.
Traveling Michigan in November is absolutely stunning as our nights are cool but our days are sunny and still perfect for discovering forest walks!
Let's travel Michigan together! See what's happening in Michigan!
Join us on Instagram where I've posted all of our November Michigan adventures! We hope you enjoy our November Michigan fun things to do today!
And as always, if you have November Michigan events, festivals and activities that you would like listed, let us know here!
Get ready to run some corn mazes this November!!
THE BEST November Michigan Events-2021
- Charlevoix’s Restaurant Week, November 1-7, 2020 This is an opportunity to come to your favorite local restaurants and try new dishes at special prices
- 8th Annual M-60 Corn Maze, November 1, 2020, Union City
- Japan Week, Monday, October 26 - Sunday, November 1, 2020 Japanese Cultural Center and Tea House, 527 Ezra Rust Drive, Saginaw, MI.
- Christmas Boutique Arts & Crafts Show, November 3, 2020, Kalamazoo Expo Center, 9 am–3 pm, Free
- Self-Guided Saturdays at The Pines (Dow Gardens) Midland, MI, Call for availability.
- Holiday Nights in Greenfield Village is one of the top Christmas experiences in the country! Tickets go on sale November 4, 2020. Event dates are December 4-6, 11-13, 15-23, 26-28, 2020. Book your spots in early November as they sell out fast!
- Traverse City Beer Week, November 13-20, 2020 Traverse City Beer Week showcases a series of events highlighting their fabulous craft beer scene. Experience craft beer tastings, dinners, and workshops.
- Grand Rapids Comic Con, Friday, November 13-15, 2020, Devos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI
- Harper Holly Days Craft Show, November 2020 CANCELLED, Harper Creek Middle School, Battle Creek, 9 am–3 pm, Free. I love this show, I had a booth there for several years as an artist!
- Flapjack and Flannel Fest, November 2020 CANCELLED, 12 pm - 7 p.m, $10 - $60. The Little Fleet, 448 E Front St, Traverse City, MI. Don your awesome flannel shirts and come on down to The Little Fleet for the annual festival where amazing flapjacks from Daily Blend and The Cooks House will be served with handcrafted cocktails from Iron Fish Distillery and craft beers from Michigan's finest breweries.
- Pretzel Rolling at Bavarian Inn, ongoing, 2:30 PM, Bavarian Inn Restaurant, 713 S Main St, Frankenmuth, MI. Become a German baker! You will be taught proper pretzel-rolling methods to roll your own pretzel! Pick up your piping hot pretzel after it is baked! This is very fun, we've done it!
- North Pole Express - IT SELLS OUT VERY QUICKLY (before end of October)- CANCELLED 2020 ;( Saturdays and Sundays, November 16th to December 21st. Departing from Owosso, MI. Embark on a nostalgic journey back in time to the Christmas of yesteryear when you climb aboard the North Pole Express, pulled by the world-famous Pere Marquette 1225! Depart from the Steam Railroading Institute for a four-hour, round trip excursion to the Village of Ashley’s Country Christmas.
- Traverse City Shop & Sip Craft Market, CANCELLED 2020 Saturday, November 2020, 1 – 7 PM, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, 100 Grand Traverse Village Blvd, Acme, MI. The Traverse City Shop & Sip is a fun northern Michigan handmade holiday craft market.
- Dowagiac Christmas Open House Weekend and Craft Show, Saturday, November 2020 CANCELLED downtown Dowagiac, 10 am–2 pm, Free
- Kalamazoo Holiday Parade, November 2020 CANCELLED, Downtown Kalamazoo,11 am, Free
- International Wine, Beer & Food Festival, November 2020 POSTPONED, DeVos Place, Grand Rapids, Times Vary-check their Facebook page.
- Silver Bells in the City, November 20, 2020 (Virtual this year), Lansing, Parade on Washington and Capital, concerts, tree lighting, music.
- Fantasy of Lights, Howell, MI Parade begins at 7 p.m. on November 27, 2020. This spectacular nighttime parade includes dozens of illuminated floats, marching bands, over 50 other entries, and Santa.
- 26th Annual Luminary Festival, November 20, 2020, Downtown St. Joseph, 5–8 pm, Free
- Battle Creek Christmas Parade, CANCELLED 2020 November 20, 2021, Downtown Battle Creek, 6 pm
- Festival of the Lights, Big Rapids, Saturday, November 20, 2020, 6 – 8 PM. $10 entry fee, line-up starts at 4:00 pm along Michigan Avenue (South of Oak Street) and Cedar Street. Parade starts at 6:00 pm.
- The Big Bright Light Show, Rochester, Mi, November 25-January 5, 2020
- Holiday Expo & Craft Show, November 21-22, 2020, Kalamazoo Expo Center, Kalamazoo, 9/10am–3pm, Free
- Annual Apple Festival, November CANCELLED 2020, 10 AM – Wed, November , 4 PM, East Park Tavern, 307 Bridge St, Charlevoix, MI. Experience the magic of autumn in northern Michigan by joining the festivities and showing your support for our local farmers and orchards!
- Treetops Light Spectacular - 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm Treetops Light Spectacular! November 27-28, 2020. Treetops Resort, 3962 Wilkinson Road, Gaylord, MI. Free! Tree lighting, Elf on Stilts, Kid’s Crafts, cookie decorating, photos with Santa, and a Christmas movie with popcorn
- Festival of Trees, The Muskegon Museum of Art, For 2020 will be the Festival of Wreaths a wreath walk event that people can enjoy from the sidewalk or street from November 24 through December 6, 2020.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony, Bronson Park, November 27, 2020, Kalamazoo, 5 pm, Free
Michigan Farms to Visit in November (Think Cider and Donuts!)
Michigan Apple Orchards
Gull Meadow Farms-Richland, MI. Pumpkins, delicious donuts and a corn maze. We used to go there weekly when we lived in the area. There is a train for kids and a tractor drawn hay wagon for the whole family. Great place!! What a fun November Michigan event! We love it!
Uncle Johns Cider Mill-8614 US-127, St Johns, MI. Gorgeous barn with hard ciders and treats!
Leaman's Green Applebarn-7475 N. River Road, Freeland, MI. Cider and donuts are a must. Baked goods are outstanding!
Baynes Apple Valley-5395 Midland Road, Freeland, MI Awarded Mid-Michigan's Best Orchard 3 years in a row! Great homemade baked goods and fresh pressed pure apple cider. We love grabbing a sandwich in the cute shop and grabbing some fresh cider on the way out! Great place to meet friends during cool November Michigan afternoons!
Coveyou Scenic Farms-4160 US-131, Petoskey, MI We loved our stop at Coveyou Scenic Farm market, the owners are super friendly and the market has so many great things! We purchased bottles of syrup and squash!
Pond Hill Farms-5699 S Lake Shore Dr, Harbor Springs, MI. If you are out and about for Michigan fall color tours, be sure to stop at Pond Hill Farms to enjoy fresh warm donuts and cider around their bonfire! There's a cafe to warm up and enjoy the day!
Preplanning: Want to Try Michigan Dog Sledding?
Photo: Nature's Kennel Dog Sledding Adventures
We hope you enjoy our exciting November Michigan events and ideas of fun things to do! Perfect for families, solo or couples.
Don't miss a moment of November Michigan events, festivals, activities for the whole family! Join our newsletter to have events and fun delivered directly to your inbox!
What Michigan Events Are Coming Up Next?
We also have super fun Michigan events for every month!
Disclaimer: Please be sure to visit a particular event's website to verify dates, times, happenings and details. We make every possible effort to be verify these the event details but as we are human, mistakes can occur and event dates/times can change. If you see an error below, PLEASE let us know and we will correct it.
Being bored sucks! Never miss another event! Join our network of Traveling Michigan Explorers! Be a part of this amazing community of travelers!
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Join Us on Instagram, We're Fun!!
Event Centers in Michigan
Still bored? Don't forget to check these Michigan event centers/theaters/auditoriums across Michigan for concerts, events, shows or comedy entertainment!
Here are a few Michigan event centers to inspire you!
- Cobo Hall-Detroit
- Midland Center for the Arts-Midland
- Dow Gardens-Midland
- Kalamazoo State Theatre
- Fire Keepers Casino
- Soaring Eagle Casino-Mt. Pleasant
- Wings Event Center-Kalamazoo
- Miller Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Civic Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Chenery Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Kellogg Arena-Battle Creek
- LMC Mendel Center-Benton Harbor
- Franke Center for the Arts-Marshall
- The Bob-Grand Rapids
- Van Andel-Grand Rapids
- Devos Place-Grand Rapids
- Dow Event Center-Saginaw
Check Out Our Traveling Michigan Videos on Youtube!
Check out our off-road Keweenaw Peninsula adventures on YouTube!
Popular Pages You May Also Like...
We would love to hear your ideas!
Share your Michigan events, stories, photos and ideas! We love to be inspired!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Traveling Michigan Home Page