102+ ULTIMATE 2023 November Michigan Event Calendar | Fun Things to do in MI | +MAPS
Thanksgiving, Art Shows, Holiday/Christmas Parades, Christmas Trains, Tree Lighting, and Best Things to Do in Michigan This Weekend!
November Michigan Events Calendar of the Best Festivals, Fairs, Shows, and Fun!
102+ ULTIMATE 2023 November Michigan Event Calendar | Fun Things to do in MI | +MAPS
The ULTIMATE SOURCE of 2023 November Michigan events, festivals, happenings, Holiday events, activities and fun things to do in Michigan for families, couples and friends!
See our monthly current event schedule and things to do in Michigan in November! So many things to do in Michigan in the fall.
Destinations: Detroit, Traverse City, Frankenmuth, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Houghton Lake, Midland, South Haven, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Battle Creek, Lansing, Escanaba, Upper Peninsula (including Marquette) and more!
Plan your November Michigan trip or fall vacation around our inspiring upcoming festivals and events!
🍁 "Embrace the Beauty and Events of Michigan This November!" 🍁
Found something exciting? Don’t keep it a secret! Click the "Save" button to bookmark your favorite events and destinations, and make your November adventure in Michigan unforgettable.
Spread the joy of discovery! Share this page with friends and family on your favorite social media platforms. Use the "Share" button below to let others in on the best that Michigan has to offer this November. Let's make unforgettable memories together!
👉 [Save] [Share on Facebook] [Share on Twitter] [Share on Instagram] 👉
Jump to Week of November Michigan Events
Save time scrolling!
Michigan Monthly Events Calendar
While we make every effort to verify our listed events, please visit the event website, Facebook page or call them prior to your visit to check dates/times, make reservations, buy tickets and ask questions. Our list is for ideas only and we are not responsible for event changes or cancelations or updates.
November Michigan events, festivals, things to do and activities are in full swing! Apple festivals, beer week and Comic Con are just a few of November events to look forward to! Lots of festivals in Michigan this weekend.
Join us on Instagram where I've posted all of our November Michigan adventures and Michigan vacations! We hope you enjoy our November Michigan fun things to do today!
And as always, if you have November Michigan events, festivals and activities that you would like listed, let us know here!
What is there to do in Northern Michigan in November?
We had a reader ask us, "What is there to do in northern Michigan in November?" Well, if you are looking for Marquette and Upper Peninsula events, we've got 'em!
There's cheese sampling, ice hockey, winter farmers markets, Turkeytrots and more! (See all the Marquette and Upper Peninsula event listings below)
THE BEST Things to do in Michigan and November Michigan Events - 2023 +Maps
Week 1 November Michigan Events
Annual M-60 Corn Maze, Union, City | Southern Michigan | Halloween Event
When: On pause for 2023
Where: (Go Now) 8220 M 60 Union City, MI 49094.
- Is on hold and not occurring this year. We will keep an eye out for it in 2024. There are so many places to visit in Michigan in November! See our Giant List of Michigan Corn Mazes!
Winter's Eve Market at SCA (Saugatuck Center for the Arts) Southwest Michigan Event +Map
When: November 3, 2023, 4:30-8:30 pm
Where: Saugatuck Center for the Arts, 400 Culver Street Saugatuck, MI 49453.
- Come out for the perfect night of artisan craft cocktails, Michigan made wares, and music at the SCA. Grab a snack and one of our unique cold-weather inspired drinks to enjoy while you stroll through the booths of local top-notch creatives featuring artisan housewares and decor, hand-crafted wearables, treats for you and your pets, and MORE! There are so many places to visit in Michigan in November!
Grand Rapids, MI Comic Con | Southwest Michigan Event +Map
When: November 3-5, 2023
Where: (Go Now) DeVos Place Convention Center, 303 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI. Fun things to do in Grand Rapids in November. Tickets now on sale.
Noktoberfest 2023 German Festival, Three Oaks, MI | Southwest Michigan Event +Map
When: November 4, 2023, 6:00 pm - 10:00 PM
Where: (Go Now) Froehlich's, Three Oaks, 19 North Elm Street, Three Oaks, MI.
- Come on out for German fun for the whole family! Featuring a live German band and authentic German food (buffet) and drinks.
Hot Cider Hustle Marathon, Grand Rapids, MI | Michigan Running Event | Southwest Michigan
When: November 4, 2023
Where: Grand Rapids, MI
- Half marathon and 5k run/walk. Waiting for you at the finish line is hot caramel apples and apple cider! 7:00 a.m. Packet Pick Up Open and 8:00 a.m. the Half Marathon & 5K starts.
Jackson Toy Show, Jackson, MI | Collectable Show | Southeast Michigan +Map
When: November 4, 2023, 9 am to 3 pm
Where: (Go Now) 200 W. Ganson St. Jackson, MI 49202, Jackson Fairgrounds (Keeley Park).
- Admission $5.00 per person, kids under 12 FREE.
- The Jackson show has over 240 tables of toy collectibles including NASCAR, Tractors, Dolls, Promos, Hot Wheels, Slot Cars, Model Cars, Star Wars, Action Figures, Movie Posters, Comics, Sport Cards, Matchbox, Trains, Die Cast Trucks, Cartoon Characters, Battery Operated & Wind-Ups, Antique Toys and more!
Harvest Market - Kalamazoo Expo Center | Christmas Craft Show | Southwest Michigan Event +Map
When: November 4, 2023, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: Kalamazoo Expo Center, (Go Now) 2900 Lake St, Kalamazoo, MI 49048
- Get a started on your Christmas shopping. Over 150 booths to shop with unique vendors from across Michigan. Admission is free to this fun November Michigan event!
Shipshewana On the Road, Monroe, MI | Craft Show | Southwest Michigan Event +Map
When: November 4-5, 2023
Where: (Go Now) Monroe County Fairgrounds, Sat: 9:00AM - 6:00PM and Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Holiday Expo and Artisan's Market, Ada, MI +Map
When: November 4, 2023, 9 AM – 3 PM
Where: (Go Now) Forest Hills Eastern High School, 2200 Pettis Ave NE, Ada, MI.
- Fun November Michigan event!
Kalamazoo Reptile & Exotic Pet Expo, Kalamazoo, MI
When: November 4, 2023, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: (Go Now) Kalamazoo Expo Center, 2900 Lake St, Kalamazoo, MI 49048
Self Guided Recycling Center Tours, Grand Rapids, MI +Map
Presented By Kent County Department of Public Works, Grand Rapids, MI
When: Mondays, November 6, 2023, November 13, 2023, November 20, 2023 and November 27, 2023 from 9:00 am-12:00 pm.
Where: (Go Now) 977 Wealthy St SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504.
- Learn all about recycling, watch their workers and machines sort right in front of you! Fantastic November Michigan event for the whole family.
Escanaba Winter Farmers Market | Northern Michigan Events +Map
When: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm Winter 2023, Saturdays
Where: (Go Now) Civic Center in Escanaba. 225 21st St N, Escanaba, MI.
- Baked goods and meat products, including fish, eggs, and other miscellaneous goods.
Week 2 November Michigan Events
Indigenous Foods of the Great Lakes Region, Marquette, MI | Food Event +Map
When: November 7 and November 14, 2023, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Where: (Go Now) Marquette Food Co-op, 502 W. Washington, Marquette Township, MI 49855.
- The U.P. is home to multiple tribal nations. In honor of Native American Heritage Month in November, the Marquette Food Co-op is offering a cooking class that celebrates traditional ingredients and honors the ingenuity of indigenous cultures to utilize ingredients introduced through colonization. Marquette Food Co-op, 502 W Washington St, Marquette, MI. Perfect November Michigan event in the upper Peninsula!
Merry Marketplace at Crooked Tree Arts Center, Traverse City, MI +Map
When: November 10 - December 9, 2023
Where: (Go Now) Traverse City, MI.
- Each week will feature different artists, so come on out!
Edmund Fitzgerald Memorial Service 2023, Paradise, MI | Northern Michigan Event +Map
When: November 10, 2023 at 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Where: Whitefish Point Lighthouse, (Go Now) 18335 N Whitefish Point Rd, Paradise, MI 49768. < Check Distance
Gold & Glitz Gala Celebrating 50 Years of Dickens Memories, Holly, MI | Great Family Event +Map
When: November 10, 2023 6 PM - 11 PM
Where: The Holly Vault, (Go Now) 202 S Saginaw St, Holly, MI 48442.
- Cocktail hours, dinner and dancing.
Holiday Open House Downtown Shopping, Midland, MI | Midland Events +Map
When: November 10-11, 2023
Where: (Go Now) Downtown Midland, MI
Motor City Comic Con, Grand Rapids, MI | Great Adult Event | Detroit Southeast Michigan Events +Map
When: November 10-12, 2023
Where: at the Suburban Collection Showplace, (Go Now) 46100 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48374.
- Contests, autographs, photo opportunities!
Traverse City, MI Beer Week | Northern Michigan Adult Event +Map
When: November 10-17, 2023
Where: (Go Now) Traverse City, MI
- Beer Week showcases a series of events highlighting their fabulous craft beer scene. Experience craft beer tastings, dinners, and workshops. Fun November Michigan beer event.
49th Annual Yuletide Festival +Map
Smetanka Arts & Crafts Shows, Grand Blanc, MI | Flint Area Event +Map
Merry Marketplace at Crooked Tree Arts Center, Traverse City, MI | Northern Michigan Event 🎄
- When: Saturdays, November 11, 18, 2023 and December 2, 2023 from 10 AM – 3 PM. Each week will feature different artists, so come on out!
- Where: (Go Now) Traverse City, MI.
Christmas Open House | Wreaths, Donuts, Meatballs! | Leaman's Green Apple Barn | Freeland Michigan +MAP
When: November 11, 12, 2023, Saturday from 9 AM to 6 PM, and on Sunday from 11 AM to 5 PM.
Where: Leaman's Green Apple Barn, (Go Now) 7475 N. River Rd, Freeland MI, 48623
Come on out for their festive Christmas Open House this weekend!
🍩Indulge in samples of yummy treats including donuts, apple chips and barbecue meatballs.
❤️Special open house sales - Shop their lovely Christmas decorations and find gifts for teachers, coworkers, or that one family member that ￼”has it all”
Their pavilion will be filled with fresh green wreaths, grave blankets and porch decor.
Dow Gardens at the Pines, Midland, MI | Great Family Event | Walking Event +MAP
(Dow Gardens) Self-Guided Saturdays at The Pines
- When: First Saturday of the month November 11am-1pm register in advance
- Where: (Go Now) Dow Gardens, Midland, MI, Call for availability, there is a fee+ admission. Experience the 1899 home of Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow at your own pace during Self-Guided Saturday! Docents will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about this National Historic Landmark.
Find a Turkey Farm Near You!
Where to get fresh, organic free range turkey
Wondering where to get fresh, organic free range turkey in Michigan for your Thanksgiving dinner?
We've got a great list of Michigan Turkey Farms, check it out!
Fun Things to Do in Michigan in November 2023!
Looking for Fun Things to do in November 2023! Visiting Michigan in November is fantastic since there are so many November events!
Keepsake Arts and Crafts Shows | Southeast and Mid Michigan:
- November 11, 2023 - Morey Courts, 5175 E Remus Rd., Mt Pleasant, MI 48858
- December 2, 3, 2023 - Clarkston High School, Clarkston, MI
- December 9, 2023 - Horizons Conference Center, 6200 State St. Saginaw, MI
Women’s Expo and Craft Show, Jackson, MI | Girls Trip | Southeast Michigan Event
When: Saturday, November 11, 2023 | 10am–3pm
Where: (Go Now) JaxNaz Church, 3905 Clinton Road, Jackson, MI
- Fun November Michigan shopping event!
Harper Holly Days Craft Show, Battle Creek, MI
When: November 11, 2023, 9 am–3 pm
Where: Harper Creek Middle School, Battle Creek, MI
- I love this show, I had a booth there for several years as an artist!
Flapjack and Flannel Fest, Things to do in Traverse City, MI | Dress-up and Food Event Northern Michigan
When: November 11, 2023, 1-6 pm
Where: Jacob's Farm, Traverse City, MI.
- Don your awesome flannel shirts and come on down to Jacob's Farm for the annual festival involving breweries, wineries, distilleries, pancake pairings, live music, heated barn and good times.
Grand Rapids International Wine Beer and Food Festival | Great Adult Things to Do In Grand Rapids Michigan | Southwest Michigan Event +MAP
When: November 16 - 18, 2023
Where: (Go Now) DeVos Place, Grand Rapids, MI.
- This November Michigan festival has established itself as Michigan’s best annual beer and food tasting event, measured by more than 1,200 wines, beers, ciders and spirits from around the world, along with creations from the area’s finest restaurants. Thursday, November 16, 2023: Special Events. Friday, November 17, 2023 is open 4 pm-9 pm and also Saturday, November 18, 2023 is open 2 pm-9 pm.
1001 Winter Wonders | Detroit Kids Event | Enchanted Indoor Walking Path, Photos with Santa!
When: November 16 – December 24, 2023. Thursdays & Fridays: 4 PM – 8 PM, Saturdays & Sundays: 12PM – 4PM.
Where: (Go Now) 1001 Woodward Building, Detroit, MI.
- 1001 Winter Wonders - SO COOL!! This interactive exhibit features a free indoor, wintery pathway that takes you past dozen of sparkly trees, stunning igloos and even a life-sized gingerbread house. Family adventures await you at the exhibit and you can have FREE photos with Santa at his "cabin!"
Week 3 November Michigan Events
Pretzel Rolling at Bavarian Inn, Frankenmuth, MI | Family Friendly Event +MAP
When: Ongoing at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Where: Bavarian Inn Restaurant, (Go Now) 713 S Main St, Frankenmuth, MI.
- Become a German baker! You will be taught proper pretzel-rolling methods to roll your own pretzel! Pick up your piping hot pretzel after it is baked! This November Michigan activity is very fun, we've done it!
Magic of Lights - Drive Through Christmas lights experience! Southeast Michigan Event | Clarkston, MI | Great Family Event +MAP
When: November 17, 2023 - December 30th. Sun-Thurs 5:30pm-10pm .
Where: (Go Now) Pine Knob Music Theatre in Clarkston, MI
- $17.50 per carload online only. Get into the Christmas spirit this November Michigan and December!
Ride the Michigan Polar Express Train This Christmas (North Pole Polar Express Train Ride) Amazing Michigan Thing To Do Adventure!
North Pole Polar Express Train Ride - SOLD OUT FOR 2023-
When: November 18th & 19th, November 24th, 25th, & 26th. December 2nd & 3rd, December 9th and 10th, December 16th and 17, 2023.
Where: Departing from Steam Railroading Institute, (Go Now) 405 S. Washington St. Owosso, MI 48867.
- Embark on a nostalgic journey back in time to the Christmas of yesteryear when you climb aboard the North Pole Express, pulled by the world-famous Pere Marquette 1225 steam train! Depart from the Steam Railroading Institute for a four-hour, round trip excursion to the Village of Ashley’s Country Christmas. One of my favorite events in November!
- Chris and I loved the train ride and gave us some of the best photos we have ever captured! At a minimum you have to at least see the train as it goes by on its trip to Ashley from Owosso. The sound is amazing in person!
Best Michigan Christmas Train Rides!
So Many Michigan Christmas Trains to Get in the Christmas Spirit!
All Aboard! This November and December, celebrate the joy of Christmas by experiencing a nostalgic Michigan train ride!
28th Annual Luminary Festival, St. Joseph, MI | Great Couples Date Night
When: Friday, November 17, 2023
Where: (Go Now) Downtown St. Joseph, MI 5–8 pm
- Stroll through lovely downtown St. Joe as luminaries light your way to kick off the holiday season! Participating locations invite you to eat, shop, drink and be merry while you enjoy this charming Michigan lakeside town.
Annual Detroit Michigan Tree Lighting | Things To Do for Families | Southeast Michigan Events
Annual Detroit Tree Lighting
When: November 17, 2023, from 5 p.m. – midnight on
Where: Held at Campus Martius Park (Go Now)
- Spectacular live entertainment, Olympic figure skaters, and award-winning local performers and skating clubs. Enjoy dazzling lighting attractions, horse-drawn carriage rides, holiday shopping, hot chocolate giveaways, food trucks, visits from Santa, and much more at this exciting November Michigan family friendly activity!
See the spectacular Michigan-grown, 65-foot Norway spruce sparkling with ornaments and 20,000 lights. See Santa and special guests light the Tree just after 7pm! Fun things to do in Detroit in November!
Light Up Beacon Park, Detroit, MI | Family Fun | Santa and Live Reindeer!
When: November 17, 2023 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m
Where: 1900 Grand River Ave, Detroit, MI (Go Now)
- Bring your kids to watch the 20-foot, Michigan-grown Children’s Tree sparkle with ornaments decorated by local Detroit children. The tree lighting ceremony is at 6 p.m. See Santa and his live reindeer, take a train ride, and live performances.
Light the Lights | Fireworks, Santa, Live Music Event | Novi Michigan +MAP
When: Light the Lights, November 17, 2023, 6 to 9 pm.
Where: At Twelve Mile Crossing at Fountain Walk! Near the Powerhouse Gym on W. Oaks Dr, Novi, MI.
- Fireworks, Santa, live music and more
Nite Lites at the Michigan International Speedway Christmas Light Event Southern Michigan +MAP
When: November 17 - January 7, 2024, Hours: Sun - Thurs: 5:30 - 9PM and Fri - Sat: 5:30 - 10PM.
Where: Michigan International Speedway, US-12 Entrances only, 12626 US-12, Brooklyn, Michigan.
- Drive Through Christmas Lights Show and Train! How much is the light show at Michigan International Speedway? The Drive Through is $35 per car and the train is $15 per person.
Light The Village, Rochester Hills, MI | Music | Food | Market | Fireworks | Detroit Area Event
When: November 17, 2023 6pm-9pm
Where: The Village of Rochester Hills, 104 N. Adams Road, Rochester Hills, MI.
- Visits with Santa Additional parking with free shuttle service to/from Adams High School is available from 5:30pm to 9:30pm. The 375,000 square foot outdoor shopping center will be covered with over 350,000 dazzling-colored lights, Food Trucks, Stilt Walkers, Jugglers and more! Light the Village event will feature: *Live Musical Entertainment including performances by carolers, local area choirs and school bands – beginning at 6:00pm. A special arrival from Santa Claus – at 6:45pm and Fireworks Show – beginning promptly at 7:15pm.
Silver Bells in the City, Lansing, MI | Christmas Family Event | Lighted Drone Show, Fireworks, Holiday Market! +MAP
When: Friday, November 17, 2023 from 5-9 PM
Where: Downtown Lansing, MI Capital
- This Christmas season, bring the family for a sparkly Lansing holiday tradition! Shop the holiday market, see the official tree lighting, enjoy the lighted drone show and see magnificent fireworks!
- Grab our 2024 Silver Bells in the City Event Guide: Includes a Map, Event Schedule, Where to Park and Things to see and do.
Mistletoe Market Gala, South Haven, MI | Girls Night Out
When: November 17, 2023, preview party (need to RSVP)
Where: South Haven Center for the Arts, 600 Phoenix Street, South Haven, MI
- Market is November 18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 30 2023 and December 1, 2, 3, and 7, 2023. 11 am - 4 pm. . This holiday-based consignment shop transforms the SHCA into a fine art market.
Traverse City's Shop and Sip, Traverse City, MI | Perfect Girls Night Out Activity +MAP
When: November 18, 2023, 1pm- 7pm
Where: Grand Traverse Resort!
- This 50,000 sq ft Northern Michigan premier handmade market offers handcrafted goods, lovely home decor, accessories, delicious gourmet treats and one-of-a-kind artworks...all created by talented Michigan artisans. Get your holiday shopping started with 100+ vendors!
Detroit Doll Show, Detroit, MI +MAP
When: Saturday, November 18, 2023, 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Where: 8425 W McNichols Rd, Detroit, MI 48221
Kalamazoo, MI Maple Hill Holiday Parade | Great Family Event
When: November 18, 2023 at 10:45 a.m
Where: Starts at the Bronson parking lot on Lovell St., Kalamazoo, MI
- The Maple Hill Kalamazoo Holiday Parade will return this November and take to the streets of downtown Kalamazoo on Saturday the 18th of November 2023.
Ferndale Underground Market, Ferndale, MI | Art Lovers Event
When: November 18-19, 2023 (Saturday 10-9 pm, Sunday 11 to 8 pm)
Where: Jingle and Mingle underground, beneath the Ferndale parking structure, located at Troy Street at Allen, you will find their secret society of artists, makers, authors & bakers.
Battle Creek, MI Christmas Parade | Family Holiday Event
When: November 18, 2023, 5:30pm - 7:30 pm
Where: Downtown Battle Creek, MI.
- The parade kicks off at the corner of Washington Avenue and Champion Street at approximately 5:30 pm. Since 1979 parade goers can enjoy the colorful Battle Creek Christmas Parade as it routes along Michigan Avenue through beautiful downtown Battle Creek. It's the beginning of the International Festival of Lights and you can see Santa Claus too!
Festival of the Lights Parade and Tree Lighting Event, Big Rapids, MI
When: November 18, 2023, Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: Michigan Ave. Big Rapids, MI
- Parade, Tree Lighting, Live Reindeer, Special Visit From Santa, Caroling, Hot Chocolate. Don't miss this November Michigan event festival.
Midland, MI Santa Parade | Christmas Event
When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10 AM
Where: Midland High School. Parade route: Eastlawn, Saginaw, Ashman and finishes on Main street (downtown).
Parade Route Map of the Midland, MI Santa Parade +MAP
LOCAL TIP: Attend the Midland Santa Parade first, then the Cocoa Crawl and THEN the Holiday Art Fair (listed just below) on the same day! Grab our Midland Michigan visitors guide for a full day of fun! Eat at the award winning Pizza Baker - our favorite Michigan Pizza place (same road as the Cocoa Crawl) and stay at our favorite Midland Michigan Hotel!!
- 2023 Midland Santa Holiday Parade on Saturday, November 18, 2023. This year’s theme being “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree”. Parade begins from Midland High School at 10 AM. Parade route: Eastlawn, Saginaw, Ashman and finishes on Main street (downtown). After the parade, head to the Midland Center For the Arts Art Fair or the downtown Cocoa Crawl (listed below!) Visit the Midland Santa House and ride the Northstar train!
Blake's Holiday Extravaganza, Armada, MI +MAP
When: November 18 & 19, 2023 + November 24 – 26, 2923 | 10AM – 5PM.
Where: Blake’s Orchard & Cider Mill located at 17985 Armada Center Road, Armada MI.
- 🎅 Kick off the holiday magic with a day of shopping, festive cheer, and twinkling lights. Shop local artisans, pick out a Christmas tree, and find fresh evergreen wreaths, porch pots, and delightful decor for your home. Snap photos with Santa , enjoy ice-skating, cozy igloo dining, and hot beverages. THEN, it's time for Blake’s annual tree lighting in Orchard Square on November 18th at 6:00 pm. Enjoy Christmas carolers and live music. It’s a holiday extravaganza you won’t want to miss! Register soon!
Midland, MI Cocoa Crawl | Food Tasting Event
When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 from 12-2 p.m.
Where: Downtown Midland, MI
After braving the weather to watch the Midland Santa Parade, join participating retailers and restaurants in Downtown Midland to sample their own spin on delicious hot cocoa recipes. Enjoy a complimentary tasting while browsing the shops or stopping for lunch.
Midland, MI Holiday Art Fair | Craft Event
When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10 AM - 5 PM (Members Preview 9 AM). Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 12 - 5 PM.
Where: Midland Center for the Arts, Midland, MI 48642
The Santa Parade in Mount Clemens, MI | Santa Clause Event
When: November 18, 2023 at 10AM.
Where: Mount Clemens, MI, begins at Church St, continues along Main St, ends Clinton St, best place to park is Municipal Parking lots downtown Mount Clemens.
- The event ushers in the holiday season with an appearance from Santa, as well as music, marching bands, and floats.
Brighton's Holiday Glow, Brighton, MI | Christmas Lights Event
When: Saturday, November 18, 2023
Where: Main Street, Downtown Brighton, MI
- Each year this event launches the holiday season filling downtown Brighton with beautiful lights and warm holiday spirit. We love this exciting November Michigan family friendly activity!
Grandpa Tiny's Santa's Reindeer Farm, Frankenmuth, MI | Family Friendly Petting Zoo
When: Saturdays and Sundays, November 18, 2023 through December 17, 2023, 12pm - 4:00 pm.
Where: Grandpa Tiny's Farm in Frankenmuth, 7775 Weiss St, Frankenmuth, MI.
- Experience Santa's Farm during the hustle and bustle of getting ready for the Christmas season! The farm is on full on holiday mode for this stroll through event where you will get to see how Santa has transformed the farm into his headquarters preparing for the big day! Buy your tickets early!
Annual Monroe Hometown Tree Lighting, Monroe, MI | Lighting Event & Visit with Santa & Reindeer
When: November 17, 5:30PM to 8:30PM.
Where: Loranger Square E 1st. Monroe, MI
- Tree will be lit at 7pm sharp! Activities include: Vintage Market vendors (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM), Visit with Santa & Mrs. Claus in the Childrens' Activities Area (5:30 PM - 8:30 PM), Live Reindeer (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM), Horse and wagon rides (5:30 PM - 8:30 PM) and Live Nativity courtesy of Heritage Baptist Church (5:00 PM - 8:30 PM) and more!
31st Annual Wonderland of Lights - Potter Park Zoo! Lansing, MI | Farm Yard Adventures +MAP
When: November 18, 2023-December 2023 (closed on Thanksgiving). Open Thursday- Sunday, 5pm - 8pm.
Where: Potter Park Zoo, Lansing, MI
- Thousands of colorful lights create an breathtaking holiday display! This November Michigan, take a stroll around the zoo, enjoy holiday music, and be wowed with sparkling lights for a magical Michigan winter evening. Stop by the Savanna Grill for a bite to eat and grab a goodie!
- Sherry and her nephew had a blast riding the camel!
Wizards, Wonder & Wands | Leaman's Green Apple Barn | Freeland MI | Harry Potter-themed extravaganza
When: November 18 2023, 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Where: Leaman's Green Apple Barn, 7475 N. River Rd, Freeland MI, 48623
You will love this Harry Potter-themed extravaganza where the magic of Hogwarts awaits! Enjoy enchanting activities provided by Fett's Toy Depot and try your hand at wand making with Creations by Generations. Treat yourself to yummy donuts and sip delicious butterbeer while hanging out with fellow wizards and witches. Be sure to wear your finest Harry Potter attire!
Autumn Artisan Market, Three Oaks, MI | Couples Night Out +MAP
When: November 18, 2023 and November 19, 2023, 10 am - 5 pm.
Where: Journeyman Distillery, 109 Generations Drive, Three Oaks, MI 49128
- Come out and support local artists! Wander the historic Featherbone Factory with a delicious craft cocktail in hand and meet some of the area’s most talented and dedicated creative professionals. Shop gourmet and personal care items, handcrafted decor and jewelry and more! Don’t miss this popular market!
Downtown Traverse City Light Parade, Santa's Arrival and Tree Lighting, Traverse City, MI | Northern Michigan Event
When: November 18, 2023, 4:30pm: Front street to close, 5:30pm
Where: Downtown Traverse City, E Front St, Traverse City, MI.
- Holiday music from the Central High School Choral-Aires, Cass & E. Front. 6:00pm | Tree Lighting Ceremony, Cass & E. Front. 6:30pm | Light Parade. Post parade until 9:00pm and Santa visits at his house at Rotary Square.
Holiday Craft Show | Kalamazoo, MI | Craft Event +MAP
When: November 18 - November 19, 2023. Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: Kalamazoo Expo Center, 2900 Lake St, Kalamazoo, MI 49048
- Come on out to this November Michigan craft show, you will love it!
Holiday Market at Conference Center and Manor House, Battle Creek, MI | Things to do for the Holidays
When: November 18, 24 & 25, 2023 and December 2, 9 and 16, 2023. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Manor House, W.K. Kellogg Conference Center and Manor House, 3700 E. Gull Lake Drive, Hickory Corners, MI, 49060
- $5.00 per person (admission is free for students and children age 5 and under and Manor House members). Stroll through each holiday decorated room of the Manor and complete your holiday shopping with handmade items from local artists and vendors. Here's more info of the Holiday Market at the Manor House. Docents will be on site to share the history of W.K.’s philanthropy and life at his former summer estate. End your trip with hot spiced tea.
- Gull lake is a beautiful lake and we spent several years with friends boating around the deep clear waters with our boat!
Kerstmarkt Dutch Winterfest, Ottawa, MI | Food & Christmas Market
When: Saturday, November 18 - Saturday, December 16, 2023.
Where: 8th Street Marketplace and Pine Avenue, Holland - Ottawa, MI. 150 W. 8th Street.
- Experience a delightful outdoor European-style market with holiday items, delicious food and artisan demonstrations in Holland, Michigan. “Kerstmarkt” in the Dutch language means “Christmas market” Kerstmarkt. This lovely November Michigan festival is open for three weekends between Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as the Saturday before Thanksgiving. HOURS: Saturday, 11/18/23, 9am – 6pm. Friday, 11/24/23, 11am – 8pm and Saturday, 11/25/23, 9am – 6pm. Friday, 12/1/23, 3pm – 8pm and Saturday, 12/2/23, 9am – 6pm. Friday, 12/8/23, 3pm – 8pm and Saturday, 12/9/23, 9am – 6pm. Friday, 12/15/23, 3pm – 8pm and Saturday, 12/16/23, 9am – 6pm. Check out our list of fabulous Michigan Christmas Markets!
Open Barn Day With Santa, Oxford, MI | Animal Experience FREE
When: Saturday, November 18, 2023, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, FREE Entry.
Where: Pan Equus Animal Sanctuary, 940 Hummer Lake Rd, Oxford, MI.
- Pet horses, goats and donkeys!
39th Annual Dearborn Michigan Festival of Trees, Dearborn, MI | Christmas Event
When: November 19-26, 2023
Where: Ford Community and Performing Arts Center, 15801 Michigan Ave. Dearborn, MI
- This lovely November Michigan event is an annual benefit for the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation. Located at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center in Dearborn. Super fun way to get into the holiday spirit at this winter November Michigan family activity!
Magical Downtown Rochester Christmas Lights Event: The Big Bright Light Show! Rochester, MI
The Big Bright Light Show, Rochester, Mi
When: November 20 - January 7, 2024
Where: Downtown Rochester, MI
- The display will be lit every evening (5 pm - Midnight) Most stores are open Monday - Saturday, until 9 pm. Magical Downtown Rochester Christmas Lights 2023-2024 |
- See The Big Bright Light Show! - Incredible Drive Through Lights in Michigan! This show is spectacular! Throughout the season the lights begin at 5:00 p.m. Main Street, Rochester, Michigan. However, opening night the lights are officially lit at 7:00pm! See the Lagniappe event below!
2023 Lagniappe Rochester, MI | Food, Lights & Market
When: November 20, 2023
Where: Downtown Rochester, MI
- Kick off for the Big Bright Light Show in Rochester, MI! Come to downtown Rochester on Monday, November 20 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm as merchants offer customers Lagniappe (Creole for “a little something extra”) as a thank you for support throughout the year. And then drum roll....The Big Bright Light Show officially light-ups at 7:00 pm. Oh, and bring the kids to share their Christmas lists with Santa from 7:15 – 9:00 pm.
Fredrick Meijer Garden Christmas Trees | Family Friendly Holiday Event
When: November 21, 2023 through January 7, 2024
Where: Fredrick Meijer Garden, 1000 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- See 350,000 lights, Railway Garden and approximately 46 international trees and displays. It's incredible! We have been to this November Michigan event several times and absolutely love it! You can wander around outside too!
Downtown Marquette Farmers Market | Northern Michigan Events
When: Ongoing through November 18, 2023 on Saturdays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm, Ongoing Late Fall Market 2023
Where: Marquette Commons
- This outdoor market features fresh produce, small farm raised meat and eggs, flower bouquets and more.
Fall Garden and Grounds Tour at Ford House, Gross Pointe Shores, MI | South East Michigan Events
When: November 22, 2023
Where: 1100 Lake Shore Road, Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan.
- Experience the vibrant beauty of autumn with their Fall Grounds & Gardens Tour!
Holiday Stroll at Olde World Canterbury Village, Orion twp, MI
When: Open 5pm each day: November 22, 2023 (Jay Jr Charity Night), November 24-25-26, 2023, December 1-2-3, 2023, December 8-9-10, 2023. December 15-16-17, 2023 and December 21-22-23, 2023.
Where: 2359 Joslyn Court, Orion twp, MI, 48360, Olde World Canterbury Village
- Make the Holiday Stroll one of your most memorable experience of the holiday season! Canterbury Village transforms into a winter wonderland as you stroll through the quaint Village glowing with almost a million festive lights. See a light show choreographed to classic holiday songs, professional carolers, and live Christmas performances. See classic characters like Frosty, Buddy The Elf, The Grinch, Olaf, Jack Frost, Anna and Elsa and more! Enjoy cocktails with firepits. Visit with Santa Claus too!
Celebration of Trees, Marshall, MI | Christmas Tree Celebration
When: November 24, 2023 - January 5, 2024
Where: Downtown Marshall along Michigan Ave., by City Hall and Carver Park.
- Special glow and sparkle with the “Celebration of Trees” event, taking place Remember a loved one, recognize a favorite organization, or just spread hope and cheer by sponsoring and decorating a downtown holiday tree.
2023 America’s Thanksgiving Parade presented by Gardner White | Detroit Michigan Thanksgiving Day Parade
When: November 23, 2023, 8:45 am
Where: Woodward Avenue from Kirby to Congress, Detroit Michigan, Nearby Parking
Bundle up and come to Woodward Ave in Detroit to enjoy the bright colorful floats, marching bands, live entertainment and happy sounds of the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thanksgiving day.
America’s Thanksgiving Parade presented by Gardner White was named the
2022 Best Holiday Parade in the Country by USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice!!
7 Downtown Detroit Christmas Activity's & Fun Things To Do!
With Christmas just around the corner, plan to spend some time in Downtown Detroit!
Not Cooking This Thanksgiving? (It's Ok!) See Where to Get a Great Thanksgiving Meal in a Restaurant or Delivered!
Where to get Thanksgiving dinners in Michigan: Delivery, Shipped, Dine In!
Thanksgiving Day Michigan Running Events Turkey Trot
Portage Health Turkey Trot
- When: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Where: UP Health System - Portage, Hancock, 500 Campus Dr, Hancock, MI.
- Come out for a 5k Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning! This is a great event for the entire family! Participants will meet at the front lobby of UP Health System - Portage in Hancock to register.
Battle Creek Y Turkey Trot
- When: November 23, 2023, begins at 8 am
- Where: Battle Creek, MI, YJMCA
- 5K fun run
Annual Turkey Trot
- When: November 23, 2023, begins at 8:30 am
- Where: Barry County, 2350 Iroquois Trail, Hastings, MI, 49058
- 5k and 1 mile fun run
Niles-Buchanan Thanksgiving Day Run
- When: November 23, 2023, begins at 8 am
- Where: 905 Front Street, Niles, MI 49120
- 10k run, 5k/run/walk, 1 mile fun run, virtual runs also available
Up North Media Traverse City Turkey Trot
- When: November 23, 2023, begins at 8:45 am
- Where: 123 E. Eleventh St. Traverse City, MI
- 5K Run/Walk begins at 9:00 am, 5 Mile Flier. Runners and walkers alike will be able to trot the streets of Traverse City once again this year for this annual Thanksgiving event! Wear your turkey hats, socks, and costumes! Fun Traverse City in November event! Sign up early!
Week 4 November Michigan Events
2023 Breakfast with Santa and the Grinch! | Olde World Canterbury Village | Family Fun and Food Event
Olde World Canterbury Village. Come have breakfast with a beloved Christmas Character! Canterbury Village's old-world pub will be decorated for the holidays! Choose to have a yummy breakfast with either Santa Claus or The Grinch! Buffet style breakfast menu. Make your reservations! Three seating times.
Where: 2359 Joslyn Court, Orion twp., MI 48360
When: 2023 Breakfast With The Grinch Dates:
- Friday, November 24th
- Sunday, November 26th
- Sunday, December 3rd
- Sunday, December 10th
- Sunday, December 17th
- Sunday, December 21st
- Sunday, December 22nd
Breakfast With Santa Dates:
- Saturday, December 2nd
- Saturday, December 9th
- Saturday, December 16th
- Saturday, December 23rd
Gilmore Car Museum's Winter Wonderland - A Holiday Lights Spectacular | Lights and Cars | Guys Night Out
When: Friday, November 24, 2023 - Saturday, December 30, 2023, Open: 5:00 PM- 9:00 PM Thursdays through Sundays.
Where: 6865 W. Hickory Rd., Hickory Corners, MI, 49060
- Check their website for details. This Holiday Lights Spectacular offers a drive-through and walk-through nighttime holiday lights experience across the spacious 90-acres of the Gilmore Car Museum campus. You can also visit the inside of the museum to meet Santa Claus, explore the Gilmore’s Festival of Trees and galleries filled with hundreds of classic cars. Visit with Santa Claus, reindeer games for the kids, holiday food & beverages, inflatable maze, artwork, live music. Are pets allowed? No.
- Chris and Sherry visited and love Gilmore Car Museum when we lived in the area. An amazing collection of cars and displays! What we really liked was the atmosphere of the old barns. What surprised us was the amazing variety and rarity of the cars.
“Home for the Holidays at Ford House” at The Ford House | Date Night
When: November 24 to December 31, 2023
Where: 1100 Lake Shore Road, Grosse Pointe Shores, MI
- (Edsel and Eleanor), “Home for the Holidays at Ford House” is a new winter experience, combining the best features from several years of Christmas programming. From November 24 to December 31, visitors will enjoy a sparkling lit evening walk throughout the historic estate with glittering white lights surrounding them. You can also explore the first floor of the Main Residence and marvel at its understated elegance, a look inspired by Eleanor Ford’s tastes and wishes. What a lovely family-friendly November Michigan event! Perfect for date night too!
Detroit Zoo: Walk along the wild side at Detroit Zoo's Wild Lights! | Family Friendly | Animal Experience
When: November 24-January 7, 2023 on select week nights and most Sundays. Hours: Most Fridays and Saturdays, 5pm -10:30pm. Sundays 5pm - 9pm.
Where: Detroit Zoo, 8450 W 10 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- The Zoo is magical during the winter with sparkly sights and Christmas entertainment! There is fun and activities for zoo goers of all ages. See millions of LED lights twinkling in the trees, buildings, lighted tunnel, and animal figures.
- Stroll through the Enchanted Trail, an immersive forest of lights and be wowed by the Polar Express 4D Theater! This is an outdoor event and limited to the front half of the Zoo. There will be no access to animal habitats during your Wild Lights experience.
Holiday in the Park, South Haven, MI | Food Tasting | Light Display | Santa | Great Family Event
When: November 24, 2023, 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Where: Dyckman Park, South Haven, MI
Activities include Free Photos with Santa!
- Holiday Ornament Workshop at South Haven Center for the Arts
- S'mores around firepits
- Dessert & Coffee Truck
- Luminary Display along Phoenix Street
- A Parade!
Annual Community Tree Lighting | Saugatuck, MI | Lights | Market and Food Event
When: November 24, 2023, 4:30pm-6pm
Where: Wicks Park, Water Street Saugatuck, MI.
- (Tree Lighting Ceremony begins at 6pm) The lighting of the holiday tree will be in unison with the Star on Mt. Baldhead! Visit local shops and restaurants and enjoy the holiday spirit!
Crossroads Village Christmas Train Ride, Flint, MI | Family Fun | Food Event | Market | Old Village
Visit Crossroads Christmas Village and Huckleberry Railroad!
When: November 24-26, 2023 and December 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 20-23, 28-30, 2023. Hours: 4:00pm-9:00pm.
Where: 6140 Bray Rd, Flint, MI 48505
- $10 per vehicle
- Christmas Holiday Magic at Crossroads Village and ride the Huckleberry Railroad! This incredible Michigan Christmas village in Flint, Michigan features a buffet dinner and several historical buildings to tour including a post office, church and dentist's office! Plus, you can ride the nostalgic Huckleberry Railroad for a true taste of the past! Buy your tickets early for this fall November Michigan train ride and nostalgic village. There is also Drive Through Only nights: December 4, 11, 18 & 24, 2023. Hours for Drive Through Only nights: 5:00pm-9:00pm.
- Chris and I loved the small gauge Steam train ride. What surprised us was how cool the village was and how photographic the area and train were.
Bolenz Jewelry Holiday Parade + Downtown Tree Lighting | Alpena, MI | Parade & Santa Event
When: November 24th, 2023
Where: Alpena, MI
- Kick off the holiday season on Friday with the annual Bolenz Holiday Parade through Downtown Alpena! The tree lighting ceremony and arrival of Santa in Culligan Plaza follows the parade.
29th Annual Holly Berry Arts & Crafts Fair | Art and Craft Event
When: November 25, 2023, 9:00am - 3pm
Where: Frankfort High School in historic Frankfort on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan.
Fantasy of Lights and 5K, Howell, MI | Light & Parade & 5k Event
When: November 24, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Where: Howell, MI
- Photos with Santa! At 6:00 pm is the Fantasy 5K & Family Run/Walk. Runners will be decked out in holiday costumes! Then, at 7:00 pm is the much anticipated Fantasy of Lights Parade!
- This spectacular nighttime parade includes dozens of illuminated floats, marching bands, over 50 other entries, and Santa! Come stroll the streets, dine locally and enjoy a lovely lighted parade! Fantastic November Michigan event to kick off the holiday season!
Visit Meadow Brook Hall for Winter Wonder Lights and Holiday Walk | Tour a Mansion at Christmas!
- Meadow Brook Hall's Holiday Walk, November 24 – December 30, 2023. 350 Estate Drive, Rochester, Michigan. It’s the most wonderful time of year! Holiday Walk is a self-guided indoor tour featuring incomparable holiday sights and decorations inside Meadow Brook Hall, the historic mansion and National Historic Landmark located in Rochester on the campus of Oakland University. See more than 50 magnificent trees, flickering fireplaces, and lights galore! Holiday Walk invites you to explore the 110 room estate from the Grand Ballroom to Candy Cane Cottage and visit Santa and his reindeer on Santa Saturdays! Perfect for a special date night or family outing.
Tree Lighting Ceremony in Bronson Park | Kalamazoo
When: Friday, November 24, 2023 at 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Where: Tree lighting ceremony in Bronson Park, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Lighting of the park is at 6 p.m. Come on out to celebrate the holiday season! Music, dance performances, kids crafts tent, live painting by Patrick Hershberger, hot chocolate, Grinch tent, Visits with Santa and an Elfie Station!
2023 Holiday Hop (Farm Tour/Gift Shop) At CanDo Acres Animal Experience
When: Friday and Saturday, November 24 and 25, 2023 from 10am-4pm and also Saturday and Sunday, December 2 and 3, 2023 from 10am-4pm.
Where: 2023 Holiday Hop (Farm Tour/Gift Shop) At CanDo Acres
- It's a great time to see their super cute alpaca, sheep, donkeys (and dogs, cats and ducks) as you shop for alpaca-themed products like scarves, mittens, hats, toys and more! CanDo Acres 40640 Paw Paw Road, Paw Paw, MI. Free admission.
TV6 Thanksgiving Craft Show | Escanaba Michigan
When: November 24, 2023 TV6 Thanksgiving Craft Show, Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday, November 25, 2023 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
Where: Ruth Butler Building - Escanaba, Michigan
Black Friday & Small Business Saturday in Downtown Traverse City
When: November 24, 2023 Black Friday & Small Business Saturday in Downtown Traverse City, and November 25, 2023 at 8:00 am - 5 pm.
Where: Downtown Traverse City Association, 303 E State St, Traverse City, MI.
- Get ready to start your holiday shopping and support your local merchants! Fun November events traverse city 2023.
HollyDazzle at the Michigan Renaissance Festival | Outdoor Trail | See Lighted Christmas Scenes
When: HollyDazzle at the Michigan Renaissance Festival - November 24-December 31, 2023. Hours: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm.
Where: 12600 Dixie Hwy. Holly, MI
- Free Parking!
- HollyDazzle is a magical three-quarter mile outdoor trail featuring more than a dozen lighted Christmas scenes including Santa Claus, Sledding Penguins and Candy Land Castle in a magical winter wonderland walk through at the Michigan Renaissance Festival Village!
- Get your tickets online!
- Hollydazzle is an outdoor walk-through event. (Tip, attend the Holly Dickens Festival first - listed below - and then enjoy the Renaissance festival!)
Holly Dickens Festival | Michigan Hallmark Town Charles Dickens' Nostalgic Christmas Event +MAP
When: November 25-26, 2023; December 2-3, 2023 and December 9-10, 2023. Hours: Saturdays 11am-6pm, Sundays 12pm-5pm.
Where: Historic Downtown Holly, Michigan, 100-200 Battle Alley, Holly, MI 48442
- Holly Dickens Festival - The famous lighted parade is November 24, 2023 at 6pm.
- Step back in time this holiday season to the days of Charles Dickens’ and become part of “A Christmas Carol”. Stroll the streets, visit the unique downtown shops, and dine. Your senses will be filled with smells of roasting chestnuts and hot chocolate wafting in the air! (Tip: Attend the HollyDazzle Event, listed above, afterwards!)
Harbor Springs Tree Lighting | Christmas Tree Lighting | Northern Michigan +MAP
When: Harbor Springs Tree Lighting is November 25, 2023, 6:00 pm
Where: Downtown Harbor Springs!
- Bring your family to the Annual Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony and festivities in the charming town of downtown Harbor Springs!
The Spring Lake Sparkle Festival | Light Event, See Santa!
When: November 25, 2023 - January 1, 2024
Where: Spring Lake, MI Downtown Corridor
- Over 400,000 multicolored lights and displays will light up the trees and businesses in Spring Lake’s downtown corridor. Such a fun chance to meet Santa, grab some eats and enjoy a drink at Santa’s Workshop. Visit a winter wonderland of holiday lights, sights and sounds! See the multi-colored lights along Savidge Street between Division and Buchanan, as well as the buildings along Savidge.
78th Kalamazoo Antique Toy Show | Kalamazoo
When: November 25, 2023. 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Where: Kalamazoo Expo Center, 2900 Lake St, Kalamazoo, MI 49048
- 78th Kalamazoo Antique Toy Show
Visit Frankenmuth This month!
- Visit Frankenmuth this month! Carriage tours, fudge, Christmas lights, ice skating and so much more! Grab our Frankenmuth Christmas guide!
Glen Arbor Holiday Market 2023 | Christmas Shopping! +MAP
When: November 25, 2023 Glen Arbor Holiday Market 2023, 10 am - 4 pm
Where: The Homestead, Wood Ridge Rd. Glen Arbor, MI Glen Arbor. Holiday Marketplace.
- Come on out to shop a curated variety of local artisan goods during the 2023 Glen Arbor Holiday Marketplace, Thanksgiving weekend in Glen Arbor, MI.
Country Christmas at Three Cedars Farm
When: November 24 - December 17, 2023
Where: 7897 Six Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168.
- Country Christmas at Three Cedars, Country Christmas begins on Get in the Holiday spirit at Three Cedars! They offer Christmas trees, wreaths, hot cocoa, cider, donuts and of course Santa Claus! Photos with Mr. & Mrs Claus, shopping in their fabulous Christmas store, kids outdoor play land, petting farm and train rides.
The Colors of Christmas | Drive-Thru Christmas Lights | Newaygo Michigan | Free Things to Do +MAP
Where: Croton Township Campground located at 5683 S Croton Hardy Drive, Newaygo MI.
When: The Colors of Christmas is a drive-thru wonderland of lights and Christmas displays held every night from 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm starting the day after Thanksgiving through January 1
- The campground will be open for you and your family to drive through or hike through "The Colors of Christmas" light displays.
- FREE to everyone - A $5 donation is suggested.
Frankenmuth ChristKindlMarkt 2023 | Christmas Market
When: November 24-26, 2023, Frankenmuth ChristKindlMarkt 2023, and December 1-3, 2023 and December 8-10, 2023. Hours: Friday and Saturday, 11 am-8 pm; Sunday, 11 am-4 pm.
Where: Located at the Frankenmuth Farmers Market, 534 N Main St, Frankenmuth.
- Frankenmuth is fondly known by some as "Christmas Town, USA" and now you can see why. This traditional German holiday market is set in a quaint winter wonderland at the North end of Frankenmuth. Find the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
- If you love Christmas Markets, check out our HUGE list of Michigan Christmas Markets!
Walk of Trees in Plymouth | See 75 Decorated Christmas Trees! Free Things to Do +MAP
When: November 24, 2023-January 1, 2024, Walk of Trees in Plymouth
Where: Kellogg Park, Plymouth Michigan
- Enjoy a Christmas walk through the Kellogg Park to see 75 trees, each decorated by a local family, club or business. It’s free! The Walk of Trees is sparkling with lights 24 hours a day from the Saturday after Thanksgiving through Christmas.
29th Annual Holly Berry Arts & Crafts Fair | Frankfort High School | Frankfort Michigan | Christmas Shopping Event
When: November 25, 2023, Show Hours: 9:00am - 3pm.
Where: 29th Annual Holly Berry Arts & Crafts Fair at Frankfort High School. 534 11th St. Frankfort, MI
- This November Michigan art fair is held in Frankfort, a lovely town on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan. Free Will donation for attendee entry fee. Indoor Art & Craft Fair in Frankfort, Michigan. Held the Saturday after Thanksgiving each year at Frankfort High School.
Horse Drawn Carriage Rides at Frankfort High School
When: November 25, 2023, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM, Price: Free
Where: Horse Drawn Carriage Rides at Frankfort High School
- Come on out the annual Holly Berry Arts and Crafts Fair! During the fair, enjoy horse drawn carriage rides to get into the Christmas spirit! Annual Holly Berry Arts & Crafts Fair, 534 11th St. Frankfort, MI
Tis the Season Weekends at Frankenmuth Riverplace Shops | Christmas Shopping Event +MAP
When: Saturdays – November 25, December 2, December 9, December 16, 2023 and also Sundays – November 26, December 3, December 10, December 17, 2023.
Where: Frankenmuth Riverplace Shops
- Experience the magic of the holiday season at River Place Shops – activities include strolling carol performances and a meet-and-greet opportunity with Santa Claus and his North Pole team. Free and open to the public. 1 – 5 PM: Visit Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus on the Fest Platz stage near the Cass River Bar and Grill. 1 – 4 PM: Enjoy strolling musical performances by by carolers featuring classic Christmas carols and new favorites.
Makers Market | Artisans | Shopping | The Box Factory, St. Joseph, Michigan +MAP
When: Makers Market, November 25, 2023
Where: The Box Factory, St. Joseph. 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Shop from makers on all three levels of the historic building (once an actual box factory). Visit with their talented studio artists as they demonstrate various crafts
59th Marshall Christmas Parade | Marshall Michigan +MAP Free Things to Do
When: Monday, November 27, 2023 at 7pm and the 2023
Where: 59th Marshall Christmas Parade, Downtown Marshall.
- The 2023 theme is “The North Pole & Misfit Toys.” The parade begins on the west Michigan Avenue entrance to the fountain circle, rounding around the fountain and then continuing down Michigan Avenue along the business district, turning south onto Exchange Street and ending after turning west onto Green Street.
Navigate Back or to December Events
We hope you enjoy our exciting November Michigan events and ideas of fun things to do! Perfect for families, solo or couples.
The Best Michigan Christmas Tree Farms
Where to Find the Best Michigan Christmas Tree Farms to Cut Your Own Tree
This year, why not get a fresh cut tree? It's time to make some awesome family memories! Grab our interactive map to find the best Michigan Christmas Tree Farms near you! We even have a tree shipping option!
Preplanning: Want to Try Michigan Dog Sledding?
Try Dog Sledding This Winter! Photo: Nature's Kennel Dog Sledding Adventures
Don't miss a moment of November Michigan events, festivals, activities for the whole family! Join our newsletter to have events and fun delivered directly to your inbox!
Travel-mi.com is not directly associated with local events. Information about these events is provided for planning purposes. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this data, we cannot be held responsible for changes in dates, venues, etc.
Disclaimer: Please be sure to visit a particular event's website to verify dates, times, happenings and details. We make every possible effort to be verify these the event details but as we are human, mistakes can occur and event dates/times can change. If you see an error below, PLEASE let us know and we will correct it.
Being bored sucks! Never miss another event! Join our network of Traveling Michigan Explorers! Be a part of this amazing community of travelers!
Author | Sherry Trautman is a seasoned business owner and a multifaceted content creator, deeply entrenched in the world of travel in Michigan. With her extensive background in writing, editing, photography, marketing, website design, web mastering, social media, and publishing, she is the driving force behind the acclaimed Michigan Travel site "Travel-mi.com." A lifelong Michigander...read more
Join Us on Instagram, We're Fun!!
Event Centers in Michigan
Still bored? Don't forget to check Michigan event centers, theaters, auditoriums across Michigan for concerts, events, shows or comedy entertainment!
Check Out Our Traveling Michigan Videos on Youtube!
Check out our off-road Keweenaw Peninsula adventures on YouTube!