June Michigan: The Ultimate 2023 Guide to 100 Events, Festivals and Best Things to Do in Michigan This Weekend: Lavender Festivals, Food Truck Festivals, Wine Fests, Car Shows
June Michigan: The Ultimate 2023 Guide to Events, Festivals and Best Things to Do in Michigan
June Michigan Events and Things to Do | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Updated: August 1, 2023
The ULTIMATE SOURCE of 2023 Michigan events, Festivals and fun things to do in Michigan in June!
Grab our Boredom Zapping Ideas for things to do in Michigan in Summer!
Best Southwest Michigan events monthly calendar. See what's happening in June Michigan today!
Destinations: Detroit, Traverse City, Frankenmuth, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Houghton Lake, Midland, South Haven, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Marquette, Upper Peninsula and more!
Spring here and the world is all abloom! I love love seeing all the buds busting open, the grass is finally green and the trees are once again waving their glorious leaves. The world is reborn and ready for exploration and discovery!
Join us on Instagram where I've posted all of our June Michigan adventures and fun things to do!
June Michigan Events, Festivals and Activities!
June Michigan Events and Festivals 2023
There are so many June Michigan events to see, do and explore!! No way you will be bored!
- Julia Child: A Recipe for Life at The Henry Ford - May 20, 2023 -September 20, 2023
- Celebrate the Children - Sculptures by Gary Lee Price at Dow Gardens, Midland Michigan. May 16 - September 30, 2023. Come play and explore the whimsical and imaginative world of artist See 24 of Gary Lee Price's crafted bronze sculptures throughout the gardens!
- Kirtland’s Warbler Tours at Hartwick Pines State Park - Michigan Audubon, in collaboration with Hartwick Pines State Park, will offer Kirtland’s Warbler Tours held daily at 7 a.m. with an additional 11 a.m. tour on Saturdays and Sundays from May 27 through June 30. The tours are based at Hartwick Pines State Park just north of downtown Grayling. Tours cost $15 per person, and you must have a Recreation Pass to enter the State Park. Preregister at https://www.michiganaudubon.org/kirtlands-warbler-tours/
- Swartz Creek Hometown Days – June 1-4, 2023, Swartz Creek (near Flint) June 2nd-Fireworks at dusk located at the High School. June 2nd - parade at 10:00 am. ALWAYS the first weekend after Memorial Day.
- Grand Rapids Lantern Festival - John Ball Zoo, June 1-11, 2023 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm. The Lantern Festival is a one-mile light tour through John Ball Zoo. The festival features handcrafted Asian lantern displays that will illuminate the Zoo and tell the intersecting story of wildlife and Asian culture.
- Tall Ship Manitou Sails - So many different cruises to choose; Moomers Ice Cream Cruise, Evening Sails, Brunch Cruises, Dinner Sails and more! Book on line for May, June, July, August and September sailing dates. 13258 S West Bay Shore Dr. Traverse City, MI. Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Price: Visit their Website to book! Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Mancelona Bass Festival, June 1-4, 2023. This annual festival rocks parades, a carnival, flea market, craft show and fun for the whole family!
- Skip's European Farmers Market, Open each Saturday and Sunday – 9am to 3pm – May thru October 2023. Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting) stretching through mid-October, great locally produced vegetables, fruits, jellies, jams, salsas, bread, maple syrup, homemade soaps, cut flowers, potted plants, eggs, cheeses, pastries, meats, sausages, fresh-made food products, art, jewelry, clothing and more will be available at New Buffalo European Farmers Market at Skip’s Restaurant. 16710 Lakeshore Rd (corner of Red Arrow Highway and Lakeshore Road), just north of New Buffalo.
- “Remember When” Cruise & Car Show, Friday, June 2, 2023 | Show: 5pm | Cruise: 8:00pm, Downtown Holland, Free. The show takes place at the old Maycroft Versendaal Lincoln Mercury dealership at 124 E. 8th Street. There will be tons of cars from every era to walk around and admire.
When is the best time of year to visit Michigan?
Well, being a Michigander, I love all seasons, but June, July and August have my heart! The weather in June is around 70 - 80 degrees. I love going to our best beaches, attend festivals across the state, enjoy car shows, play at state fairs and eat as much bbq outside on the grill as possible!
- Detroit Grand Prix- June 2-4, 2023 - INDYCAR. The Detroit Grand Prix will take place in the Downtown Detroit Street Circuit. It is no longer at Belle Isle.
Friday, June 2, 2023 is Comerica Bank Free Prix Day. Grandstands 1 & 9 will be offered as FREE General Admission seats on a first-come basis.
Single-day tickets for Friday, June 2nd, Saturday, June 3rd or Sunday, June 4th. Buy your Grand Prix tickets early, we bought ours end of January! We love attending this June Michigan event each year and we will be there this year!
- Center Line Independence Festival June 2-4, 2023. Music, inflatables, petting farm, food trucks, and fun! Schedule: Friday June 2, Eugene Clark-Magic, Games, and Artist 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Petting Farm 3:00 – 8:00 pm and Inflatables 3:00 – 8:00 pm. Saturday June 3rd Eugene Clark-Magic, Games, and Artist 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Petting Farm Noon – 8:00 pm and Inflatables Noon – 8:00 pm. Sunday June 4th Eugene Clark-Magic, Games, and Artist Noon – 5:00 pm, Petting Farm Noon – 6:00 pm and Inflatables Noon – 6:00 pm. Lots of bands each day!
- Gridlife Festival, A Music Festival at High Speed! + Motorsports! Gingerman Raceway, South Haven. June 2-4, 2023. GRIDLIFE Midwest Festival is four incredible days of music, camping, and car culture immersion. 24 hours a day, all weekend long. Dozens of artist performances, hundreds of race cars on track, the worlds best drifters, E-sports, car shows, camping & amazing food all in an open all access environment the best weekend is assured.
- Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Fair, Friday, June 2, 2023 - Noon to 8 p.m. and Saturday, June 3, 2023, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Fair is the second longest-running arts fair in the country! Come on out to Kalamazoo’s Bronson Park to shop over 100 fine artists. Works in jewelry, photography, sculpture, painting, ceramics, glass, fiber, leather, wood, and more. Visitors can enjoy shopping, music, a beer garden, food trucks, and family activities all weekend long. Oh, and the the KIA galleries will be open for FREE admission on Friday and Saturday. I've gone to this art show every year, it's in such a great location with shade trees, grass and paved walkways. One of my favorite June Michigan things to do!
- Country to the Core Festival, June 2-4, 2023, Blake's Apple Barn, 17985 Armada Center Rd., Armada, MI 48005. They are bringing the party to the orchard with everything you need for a good time, including children’s activities, live music, fireworks, games, and a tasty variety of food and drinks.
Best Michigan Small Towns Worth Visiting! Perfect For Michigan Getaways this Summer! | Quaint, Cute Downtowns with Great Shopping, Kayaking, Biking, Exploring, Fun Things To Do!
- The Krusin’ Klassics Car Club, Fun Run Car Show and Swap Meet. June 2-3, 2023. Fun Run Car Show and Swap Meet. Elks Lodge, Escanaba, MI
- Great Lakes Piping Plovers Tours! May-July, 2023. Sleeping Bear Tour Company. First and only guided opportunity in Michigan to view Great Lakes Piping Plovers, a federally protected endangered species. 2 hour tour in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
- Lady Huron II in Port Huron, 1.5 hour Sturgeon Cruise - June 3, 2023 at 11am & 1pm, Sponsored by Friends of the St. Clair River. this 1.5 hour Sturgeon Cruise takes guests on the St. Clair River and Lake Huron to interact with fishery biologists catching, tagging and releasing Lake Sturgeon underneath the Blue Water Bridges. Features include a live sturgeon aquarium experience, and watching live sturgeon research activities. Throughout this expertly-narrated cruise, you can ask questions to the biologists who study Lake sturgeon, learn about the latest Great Lakes sturgeon research, and watch live sturgeon research activities.
- Ann Arbor Water Lantern Festival – June 3, 2023, Milford Charter Township, Kensington Metro Park (Martindale Beach), 4570 Huron River Pkwy, Milford Charter Township, MI. 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm, lantern launch at 9:00 p.m. Each adult ticket comes with entry to the festival, floating lantern kit and candle, and marker. Lovely June Michigan event!
- Murder Mystery Dinner, Henderson Castle, 100 Monroe Street, Kalamazoo. June 3, 2023 and June 16, 2023. at 6 PM – 9 PM
- Blue Water Sturgeon Festival, June 3, 2023, begins at 10:00 am, Fort Gratiot Light Station, 2800 Omar St. Port Huron, MI 48060. Free admission, parking and activities.
- Empire Asparagus Festival - June 3, 2023, Schedule: Noon to 6pm and the Kick-Yer-Assparagus 5km Walk / Run starts from the beach at 10am.
- Michigan Medieval Fair, Canterbury Village - June 3 - 4, 2023 and June 10-11, 2023.
- Do-Dah Parade Downtown Kalamazoo, June 3, 2023, Lovell and Portage Street 11 am–12 pm, Free. Fun June Michigan event for the whole family! Traditional Parade Route Bronson Park Kalamazoo.
- St. Clair Waterfront Beer, Wine, Cocktail and Seltzer Festival 2023, Saturday June 3, 2023, 7 PM to 10:00 PM Outdoor Event at Waterfront Park in Algonac, MI. Held Rain or Shine. Ages 21+. Sip 1500+ beers, seltzers, wines, spirits and cocktails from across the state and around the globe! Get your Waterfront Festival tickets
- Allegan Gypsy Goddess Festival, Hillsdale County Fairgrounds, 115 S. Broad Street, Hillsdale, MI. Saturday June 3, 2023, 11am-6pm and Sunday June 4, 2023, 11-5pm. 100+ vendors! Body, Mind & Soul Marketplace. Live Music & Dancers, Food Trucks,Psychics, Mediums, Energy & Body Healers, Holistic Medicine, Massage, Sound Therapy & more! Belly-dancers, Fire & Flow Artists, Arial Silks, Snake Charmers
- ALEgan Beer, BBQ and Blues Fest, Allegan County Fairgrounds, 3:00 pm -8:00 pm. Sample the area’s finest craft beer and savory BBQ while enjoying live music by Aklees Blues Band and Big Smooth and the Hellraisers!
- Lake Bluff Artisan Faire, Sat. June 3, 2023 | 10:00am - 5:00pm, Lake Bluff Park, St. Joe, This fun Michigan art fair offers a variety of handcrafted goods, with over 50 local vendors! Home decor, furniture, jewelry, candles and more! So many great things to do in Michigan in June!
- Classic Car Show, June 3-4, 2023, Midland County Fairgrounds. Mid Michigan's Largest Car Show, 6905 Eastman, Midland, MI. Fun June Michigan event and festival! Classic, antique, hot rod, muscle, and special interest vehicles! Summer family fun. We've attended this show several times.
- Michigan Antique Festival, June 3-4, 2023 at Midland County Fairgrounds. Come see about a thousand antique dealers at the Midland County Fairgrounds with unique vintage goods, antiques, collectibles plus enjoy Michigan’s largest swap meet. It's also one of Michigan’s longest running Car Shows! Midland County Fairgrounds – 6905 Eastman Ave., Midland, MI. Hours: Saturday 8am - 6pm | Sunday 9am - 4pm and Admission is $10 per person. Lots of fun this weekend!
- It's time for incredible Michigan Music Festivals! Check out our guide with dates and map for Incredible Jazz, Electronic, Blues, Medal, Polka, Folk, Rock, Country Concerts this summer!
- Experience European Luxury - Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, 9 am - 4:00 pm. Fee. The Classic Car Club of America Museum’s annual show and driving tour, for 1915-1948 Full Classic luxury and coach-built automobiles. Onsite activities throughout the day include music, rides, wine and European chocolates tasting!
- Canterbury Village Medieval Faire "Where History Meets Fantasy" + Royal Feast! June 3-4, 2023 & June 10-11, 2023. Tickets start at $14.99 per person. The Royal Feast is June 2, 2023 and June 9, 2023. Faire Times: Saturday & Sunday for 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Canterbury Village is a perfect setting for a Medieval Times event! Experience castles turrets and ramparts, knights in shining armor jousting on their mighty steeds, musicians, minstrels, jesters, fire breathers and more! Fun summer activity for the entire family! Oh and don't forget to chow down on a turkey leg at the Clansman Gaelic Pub! WANT A $5 DISCOUNT? Use code FAYGOFAIRE
- Pinckney’s Art in the Park, June 3 - 4, 2023. 10 am - 5 pm. Putnam Township Square in Downtown Pinckney. This fun event draws 15,000 spectators for two days of shopping, entertainment, food and fun for the family. Love buying one-of-a-kind art? Over 100 fine artists and crafters will have their pieces ready for you! Such a fun June Michigan event!
- St. Joseph Antiques on the Bluff, June 4, 2023, 10 am -5 pm in Saint Joseph, MI Lake Bluff Park, Downtown. Shop unique treasures at this wonderful antique festival!
- Midland Summer Art Fair, June 3, 2023 and June 4, 2023. The art fair is held outdoors on Main street in Downtown Midland Michigan. 10 am‑5 pm both days. I go to this June Michigan art festival each summer!
- The Vintage Market Presents: Welcome to Wonderland June 4, 2023, 10am to 4pm Lenawee Fairgrounds 602 N. Dean St., Adrian, MI. 150+ vendors, food truck rally, live music, face paint, and more!
- 2023 Walk Midland: June 5-August 9, 2023. There will be 8 walking locations throughout the week for Walk Midland! Prizes too! Monday: City Forest Trailhead at 6:00 pm. Tuesday: Northwood University (Main/University Ave) 12:00 pm. Tuesday: Stratford Woods (parking lot) 6:00 pm. Wednesday: Averill Preserve (parking lot-657 E Wackerly Rd, Sanford, MI 48657), 12:00pm. Wednesday: Chippewa Nature Center (Pavilion) 6:00 pm. Thursday: MyMichigan Health (Corner of McCandless/Wellness) 12:00pm. Friday: East End Building (Corner of State/Main) 8 am. Sunday: Tridge (Rail Trail Trailhead) 6:00 pm. Definitely love this!
- Habitracks Workshop at Tomlinson Barn Education Center, June 6, 2023, 10 am - 2:00 pm. Learn about different animal habitats, Register by June 1, 2023 if possible. 814 E. Olson Road, Midland, MI. FREE!
- Food Truck Rally - June 6, 2023 on Water Street in Downtown Kalamazoo, 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm.
- The 47th annual Curwood Festival - June 6-9, 2024
- Plainwell Days Arts & Crafts, June 8-10, 2023, 9 AM – 5 PM, Hicks Park, 107-145 W Allegan St, Plainwell, MI. Music, family-friendly activities, carnival, arts & crafts, car, bike and tractor show, Senior Expo and so much more! Such a fun June Michigan event! Such fun June Michigan events!
- Funtown Chowdown Food Truck Festival Frankenmuth, 2023. It’s time for the Funtown Chowdown, Frankenmuth’s Annual Food Truck Festival at Frankenmuth River Place Shops! The fun takes place in the parking lot east of the shopping complex on the second Thursday of the month - June 8, July 13, August 10, and September 14, 2023
Each food truck festival will showcase special activities and entertainment along with a variety of great food and specialty tap takeovers. Pop on down to Frankenmuth River Place Shops (925 South Main Street, Frankenmuth, MI). Admission: FREE, Chowdown is is one of our favorite things to do in Michigan in June!
- Fun on the Farm, Kensington Metropark, Thursday, June 8, 2023 – Fun on the Farm: Donkeys, 10:00 am -11:00 am and then on Thursday, June 22, 2023 – Fun on the Farm: Goats from 10 am-2pm each session at Kensington Metropark, 4570 Huron River Parkway, Milford, MI. Fun indoor and outdoor children’s series that focuses on different animals and aspects of farming each session. Story, hands-on activity, and a chance to get up close with an animal. Ages 2-6. Children must be accompanied by a registered adult. $5 per child / adults FREE. Pre-registration is required. Perfect June Michigan event for your whole family!
- Gizzard Festival - June 8-10, 2023. Potterville, MI. Located southwest of Lansing, northeast of Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. Come out for good old-fashioned fun! Small town atmosphere, carnival, live music, parade, vendor booths, Another Clucking 5K, lots of food and of course....GIZZARDS! People flock from all across the Midwest for this super fun Michigan Festival in June! Thursday - 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Friday - All Day, Saturday - All Day. West Main Street, Potterville, MI 48876. This sounds so freakin' fun!
- Island City Festival, Downtown Plainwell, Mi, June 8-10, 2023.
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Festival - June 8-11, 2023. German foods, bands, dancers, street party and fun! Sunday at 1pm is the Bavarian Festival Parade. Let's hope the rain holds out! Thursday: 3-11pm. Friday: 5-10pm Street Activities including Zip Line, Inflatable Axe Throwing, Bounce House and Rock Wall and 10pm Fireworks. Main Tent - 4pm - Midnight. Saturday: Main Street: 10am Kindertag Parade - Starting at River Place Shops. Zehnder Park Main Tent:
11am - Midnight. Sunday: Main Street 1pm Bavarian Festival Parade.
- Cuddle the Cows at De Vor Dairy Farm in Kalkaska! Schedule a day and time to enjoy petting, playing with and cuddling their adorable Jersey Cows and Calves! I definitely need to do this!
- Mackinac Island Lilac Festival- June 9 - 18, 2023. The theme is Mackinac in Bloom. The Mackinac Island Lilac Festival is the first and largest summer event on the Island! Festivities include the coronation of the Lilac Festival Queen and Court, Lilac Festival 10K, horse drawn carriage tours, numerous concerts, art walk, movie, walking tours and so much more!
- Taste of Muskegon, June 9-10, 2023. Hackley Park, Muskegon, MI. A Taste of the best Muskegon has to offer. Come out for a weekend of delicious tastes from locally-owned restaurants and food trucks, music and more!
- Ya'Ssoo Greek Festival, June 9-11, 2023, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 3109 Scio Church Road, Ann Arbor, MI. Weekend full of Greek music, food, dancing and BAKLAVA!!
- 2023 Art on the River, Art and Music Festival, Friday, June 9 – Sunday, June 11, 2023. 500 Merchant Street, (Kiefer Park) Port Huron, MI. Art on the River is a family friendly event with art workshops, hands on art, music to dance to and food to enjoy. Friday, June 9th: 3pm to 9pm (Arts, crafts, music, beverage tent, food vendors). Saturday, June 10th: 10am to 11pm (Arts, crafts, music, beverage tent, food vendors). Sunday, June 11th: 10am to 4pm (Arts, crafts, beverage tent, food vendors - adult beverages begin service at noon)
- Chow Time at the Farm, June 9, 10 and 23, 2023 from 3 pm - 4 pm each session at Kensington Metropark, 4570 Huron River Parkway, Milford, MI. Help farm staff feed the resident animals, including pigs, goats, cows, and more. Learn what each animal eats and why. All ages event. $5 per person. Pre-registration required.
- Rollin’ on the River, Fridays, June 9 - August 25, 2023 | 6:30pm-9:30pm. Start every weekend of summer with live music on the Allegan Riverfront! Rollin’ on the River is a free, weekly Friday night concert series on the Allegan Riverfront Stage featuring touring musicians from across the country. Two hours of live music starts at 7pm.
- Ann Arbor Summer Festival - June 2023. This fun Michigan summer festival offers performing arts and outdoor entertainment each summer attracting over 80,000 people! Enjoy over 200 concerts, art exhibitions, kid’s activities and film screenings. A2SF produces two concurrent programs, one ticketed, and one free outdoor at various venues and spaces across the University of Michigan campus and across Washtenaw County. Schedule for Ann Arbor Summer Festival
- Elk Rapids Classic & Wooden Boat Show, June 10, 2023, 10 am - 4:00 pm.
- Flea Market and Antique Show June 10, 2023 - Jun 11, 2023 Cornwell's Turkeyville
- Coastal Society - Rosé Soiree on June 10, 2023, 35 Center St.
Douglas, Michigan 49406. This fun Rosé Soiree is to celebrate Coastal Society's five year anniversary and National Rosé Day! Come on out to shop, dine, sip and relax!
- Detroit Central Market Weekends at Henry Ford - June 10-11, 2023
- Hayride Adventure, June 10, 11, 25, 2023 from 10 am-11:30 am at Kensington Metropark Events, 4570 Huron River Parkway, Milford, MI. Take part behind the scenes as the draft horses are harnessed and hitched to the wagon. Learn what the different elements of their harness do and how they work together. Take a hayride along the farm’s wooded trails. All ages. $6 per child / $10 per adult. Pre-registration is required
- Lansing Beer Fest, June 10, 2023. Washington Ave between South St. and Elm St. Come taste nearly 100 craft beers and ciders from 20+ Michigan Michigan Breweries. June 10th, 2023 from 4pm to 8pm. Outdoor beer festival on Washington Ave. between South St. and Elm St. in REO Town. Plus cider and spirits, food trucks, live music, vendors and more!
- Festival of Cars Huron Street, Saturday June 10, 2023, 561 Huron St South Haven, MI, 7:30am–4pm Free. Kruisin' for Kylie Car Show (Hunt For A Cure, Cystic Fibrosis organization of Michigan. They have donated over $70,000 in the last 10 years.) Fun things to do in Michigan in June 2023!
- Stewardship Day at Chikaming Lands - Saturday June 10, 2023 from 10:00am to Noon. 12291 Red Arrow Hwy, Sawyer, MI 49125
- Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuse Wildlife Drive opens!! Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge, 6975 Mower Road, Saginaw, MI. The Wildlife Drive is closed certain times of year to help the refuge with it's most vital function, providing a resting stop (habitat) for migratory waterfowl. The Wildlife Drive is scheduled to be open June 1, 2023 - Sept. 30th, 2023. Check their website for details. The drive is free.
- Iris's are usually blooming the first week of June! Visit the Iris Farm in Traverse City! Call to check if they are blooming. One of my favorite June Michigan things to do!
- West Michigan Mustang Club’s 42nd Annual Mustang & All Ford Show Saturday, June 10, 2023, 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM at Betten Baker Ford of Coopersville, 940 O'Malley Dr, Coopersville, MI
- Torch Lake Whitefish Festival, June 10-11, 2023. Depot Park, 10670 Coy Street, Alden, MI. This art/craft show will feature nature themed artists with select boat/fishing vendors. Fishing tournament and a whitefish tasting event. What a fun June Michigan family event and fun things to do!
- Hippie Fest, June 10, 11, 2023, Trufant Family Farm, 10834 W Willard Rd, Trufant, MI (Between Grand Rapids and Mt. Pleasant). 12–7 pm. Featuring live music, bohemian shopping, vintage hippie car show, DIY tie-dye, giant bubble garden, cirque performers, kids activities, delicious food, and so much more. All ages welcome. Kids 10 and under free. It's groovy baby! Tickets must be reserved online in advance.
- Flint Art Fair, June 10-11, 2023 at the Flint Institute of Arts. Featuring original works of about 175 established and emerging artists. Saturday • 10:00am –6:00pm and Sunday • 11:00am–5:00pm. On the front lawn of the Flint Institute of Arts.
- Ella Sharp Museum 18th Annual Art, Beer & Wine Festival (Jackson), June 10, 2023. Ella Sharp Museum. This year’s festival will feature Michigan best wineries, breweries, cider mills and artists. Guests also will enjoy a tasty line-up of food vendors and trucks along with live music throughout the grounds and in their historic Hillside Farm Lane courtyard for a perfect summer day.
- Pictured Rocks Days, June 10-11, 2023. Sat. 10am – 6pm, Sun. 9:30am – 4pm. Bayshore Park, Munising. There will be live music, food trucks, a petting zoo, bounce houses, arts and crafts and fun throughout the weekend. "Yoopers Ride Free” on both days.
- Yoopers Ride Free Days - Are you an Upper Peninsula resident? Take the Pictured Rocks Cruise for free! Cruises will depart every hour on the hour from the Munising City Pier on Saturday, June 10 and 11, 2023. Tickets for free cruises (weather permitting) will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis on June 10-11, 2023. To obtain your free ticket, you must present a photo ID with a UP address in-person at the Pictured Rocks Cruises’ ticket office.
- National Asparagus Festival, June 10, 2023, 16 S State St, Hart, MI. Arts and Crafts fair, 9 am-5:00 pm. Joan Glover NAF Royale Parade is at 2:00pm. Taste of Asparagus Competition - 11am-1pm at Heritage Hall - Historic District.
- Vicksburg Old Car Festival, June 10, 2023, 9 am - 3pm. Main Street, Vicksburg, MI. 50's cruise in, craft show, swap meet, steam and gas engine show.
- National Cereal Festival, June 10, 2023, 25 McCamly Street, Battle Creek, MI Share in the history of eating breakfast during the FREE World's Longest Breakfast Table! Choose from several Kellogg and Post cereals with your choice in milk or juice; it surely will satisfy your taste buds! Awesome June Michigan event!
- Wine on the Water, June 10, 2023, The Star of Saugatuck, 4:00 pm. Sit back, sip, and savor the wine (and views). You will be guided through tastings of each featured wine while enjoying a 90 minute cruise. 21 years and older.
- Riverside Art Festival, June 10, 11, 2023 901 Saginaw St, Bay City, MI. Annual YWCA Riverside Art Festival includes over 100 artists lined along Water Street and Center Avenue.
- Tour the Tawas Point Lighthouse, Tawas, Friends of the Tawas Point Lighthouse and State Park will be welcoming visitors to the lighthouse for a donation. Visitors are free to tour the lighthouse at very specific times so check their website for more info. Ask questions, and climb the tower. A Recreation Passport is required to enter the State Park.
- Lansing Beer Fest, Saturday June 10, 2023 from 4pm to 8pm (3pm for VIP) Outdoor Michigan beer festival on Washington Ave. between South St. and Elm St. in REO Town. This Michigan beer festival will feature 20+ Michigan Breweries and 100 craft beers and ciders. What a fun June Michigan festival!
- Makers Trail Festival Weko Beach, June 10, 2023 | 1-7 p.m., 5239 Lake St Bridgman. Come out for popping corks, tapping kegs and pouring your favorite spirits ’til sunset. Party at Weko Beach
- Night Lights-Sky Lantern Festival, June 10, 2023, 5-11 p.m. Auto City Speedway, 10205 North Saginaw Road, Clio, MI. Buy tickets early to save. Inspired by the traditional Thai Lantern Festival, Night Lights is an all-new and completely re-imagined sky lantern experience. Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime memory as lanterns are launched just after dusk. Fun June Michigan event!!
- Vintage Motorcycle Weekend at Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, June 10-11, 2023, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. A Gilmore Car Museum classic with thousands of motorcycles, from rare and iconic rides of the past 100 years, to the newest models driven by spectators, rumbling into Hickory Corners, MI. The Vintage Show will feature antique and vintage motorcycles, scooters, and customs, all 25 years and older.
- Steamboat Park Live Music Cruises, Public cruises will begin in mid-June 2023 through most of September. Come aboard The Grand Lady for Live Music Cruises, Sightseeing Cruises, and Private Charters on the Grand River. The Riverboat is located just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, at Steamboat Park. 825 Taylor St, Jenison, MI 49428 (Grand Rapids).
- Allegan Bridgefest, Saturday June 10, 2023 | 11 am-10 pm. Bridgefest is a community festival that has been celebrating Allegan’s Old Iron Bridge and the start of summer since the mid-1980s. Come on our for fun activities for kids and adults, music and entertainment, food and beverages, fireworks, and more.
- Cornwell’s Turkeyville, Flea Market and Vintage Fair, June 10 and 11, 2023, 18935 15 1/2 Mile Rd, Marshall, MI. Fun June Michigan event! 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Flea Market and Antique Fair. Turkeyville is so fun to visit in the summer. It's a perfect June Michigan family activity.
- Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, Mon, June 12, 2023, Summer Camp Begins for Kids! Register early.
- Three Rivers Water Festival, Downtown Three Rivers, June 15-17, 2023. This year the Water Festival is going Tropical! Enjoy a Water Festival parade, car show, 5K/one mile fun run, Kids Zone, food vendors, monster truck rides, concerts, fireworks and the Scidmore Park arts and crafts show and more! 112 Spring Street, Three Rivers
- Bridgefest, Houghton, June 15-18, 2023, Bridgefest was organized to celebrate the Portage Lake Lift Bridge (est. 1959), which provides a vital link between the communities of Houghton and Hancock, as well as to the Keweenaw Peninsula. Vendors, live music, helicopter rides, classic car show, water activities and more! Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Paranormal Lighthouse Tours, at Marquette Maritime Museum and Lighthouse, Marquette, Michigan June 2023 TBD. 7:00 pm for a Paranormal Tour of the Marquette Harbor Lighthouse. Tickets for this fundraiser are $25 each (nonrefundable). Registration required.
- Alban-Hefin Celtic Festival and Highland Games, June 16 and 17, 2023, Stuart's Landing, 603 Homer Rd., Marshall Mi. Highland Games, Ceilidh and Shenanigans will take place! Performances, spear throwing and fun! If you love this, check out the Nordic Fire Festival! We had a blast last year!
- 34th Annual Art in the Sun and Maker's Mart at Arts and Acts, This Northville art fair is June 16-18, 2023, near the Art House at 2015 W. Cady Street, Northville, MI. Three fairs, one celebration. Arts and Acts features fine artisans and crafters from Michigan and across the country held the third weekend of June in historic Downtown Northville. Friday, June 16, 2023: 3 pm – 8 pm; Saturday, June 17, 2023: 10 am – 8 pm; Sunday, June 18, 2023: 10 am - 3pm.
- Motor Muster - The Village at Henry Ford, June 17-18, 2023
- Historic Baseball - The Village at Henry Ford, June 17-September 4, 2023 on most weekends.
- Arts, Crafts, and Antiques Fair on the Village Green - June 17th-18th, 2023. This two-day event is sponsored by the Pentwater Chamber of Commerce and features over 100 vendors. Saturday: 10am-5pm and Sunday: 10am-3pm. Find handmade crafts, one-of-a-kind antiques, even demonstrations of a special skill or art. The festive weekend includes live music on the Green.
- Chalk Festival, June 17-18, 2023, 10 am - 4:00 pm, Artists are invited to transform the pavement into a checkered pattern of color and imagination at the 9th annual Chalk Festival. Art House at 2015 W. Cady Street, Northville, MI. So bring out your inner artist and start creating!
- 42nd Annual Antique & Classic Boat Show, June 17, 2023, Michigan Maritime Museum, South Haven, Michigan, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Admission Fee. 260 Dyckman Ave, South Haven, MI. Nothing says summer like a boat show! Perfect June Michigan event!
- Goat Yoga - Leaman's Green Apple Barn, 7475 N. River Rd, Freeland MI, 48623. Select days May, June, July and August. So freakin' cute! I went and loved it so much! The goats at our session were born in April and May, plus we got to hold a 5 day old baby goat! Two more were born during our yoga session!
- Harbor Fest, June 16-17, 2023, South Haven. Dragonboat races, games, great eats, entertainment and more! What a fun June Michigan festival!
- 30th Presque Isle Harbor Wooden Boat Show, June 17-17, 2023 10 am-4pm. The Presque Isle Harbor, 5462 E Grand Lake Rd. Presque Isle, MI 49777
- Canterbury Car Show - June 17-18, 2023, 2359 Joslyn Road, Lake Orion, MI
- Frankfort Craft Fair, Saturday, June 17, 2023, 10:00 AM thru 3:00 PM along Main Street in Frankfort, Michigan.
- Concert & Food Truck Rally, Saturday, June 17, 2023, 5-10 pm.
Holly Foods Plaza Parking Lot, 15191 N Holly Rd, Holly, MI 48442
May through September are prime flower picking months! Find Michigan Flower Farms near you for u pick...glorious tulips, daisies, poppies, mums, sunflowers, lavender!
- Town Crier Races: June 17, 2023, 5K, 10K & Half Marathon Saugatuck High School, 6:30 am-12:30 pm 401 Elizabeth Street, Saugatuck, MI
- Cars and Coffee - Saturday, June 17, 2023, 9:00 am to Noon, All Corvettes, Classic Cars, Muscle Cars and Hot Rods are welcome. Leader Dogs for the Blind Campus, 1039 S. Rochester Rd., Rochester Hills, MI. SE corner of Rochester and Avon Roads
- Magic City Grill Fest 2023, Saturday, June 17, 2023. Magic City Grill Fest 2023. 11:00AM - 5:00PM, 123 E. State Street, Colon, Michigan. The Magic City Grill Fest is a culinary competition and barbecue festival for enthusiasts and high-quality barbecue. The Magic City Grill Fest features all types of charcoal briquette, lump charcoal and smoking grills and smokers utilizing various barbecue techniques competing in four unique categories of ribs, chicken, Waygu beef sliders or an open category. Teams of no more than four cooks will compete in each of the rounds. For a small entry fee, "tasters" enjoy samples from each team in each round of the competition. This sounds like a freakin' awesome June Michigan event.
- Lakeside Craft Fair, June 17, 2023 - June 18, 2023, Saturday 10 - 5 pm, Sunday 10 - 4 pm at Tierney Park, Lexington, MI
- Made in Cheboygan Summer Craft Show, Saturday, June 17 and Sunday, June 18, 2023. Washington Park, Cheboygan, MI. Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am-3pm.
- Strawberry Fest & Craft Show, Saturday, June 17, 2023, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Over 100 vendors will be gathered in Historic Downtown Coldwater, MI to sell their crafts, strawberries, and food. What a fun June Michigan activity!
- Kids' Summer DIY Craft Camp - June 19-23, 2023 (12pm-3pm): Party in the USA (think red, white, & blue, and parties!), July 17 - 21, 2023 (9am-12pm): Christmas in July (think gifts, Santa, and red/green!). August 7 - 11, 2023 (9am - 12pm): Me, Myself, & I (think personalized projects and favorites!) Hammer & Stain West Michigan, 3901 Chicago Dr, SW Suite 109, Grandville, MI. Perfect way for your kids (7+) to get creative this summer! One to two crafts per day! Check their website for more info and to book!
- Port Sanilac Lighted Boat Parade, June 19, 2023
- Bay-Rama Fishfly Fest, June 21-25, 2023. Walter & Mary Burke Park, 36300 Front Street, New Baltimore, MI. Midway games and rides, family games, bands and entertainment!
- Electric Forest Festival, June 22-25, 2023 This incredible Michigan music festival 2023 is an event you won't want to miss. Electric Forest is a four-day, one-weekend, multi-genre event with incredible electronic and jam band genres. This Michigan music festival is held in Rothbury, Michigan, at the Double JJ Resort. This sounds like a freakin' awesome June Michigan event. OH, and grab our Top Michigan Music Festivals event guide!
- Farm Fresh Tours at Blake's Orchard & Cider Mill, June 24, 25, 2023 and July 22, 23, 2023 11:00 am - 6:00 pm. 17985 Armada Center Rd, Armada, MI 48005. Enjoy a guided train tour through the orchard while stopping along the way to pick produce and learn about their crops and harvesting techniques. Following the guided tour, guests will take the train back to the Cider Mill for a curated lunch inspired by our farm’s freshest produce. Farm to table at its finest!
- TIP: Do the Farm Fresh Tours (listed above) AND the Michigan Lavender Festival (listed below) on the same day. They are pretty close in proximity.
- Original Michigan Lavender Festival, June 23-25, 2023. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. The Lavender Festival will provide lavender presentations, workshops and demonstrations, as well as a lavender farm experience. Shop over 175 Artists + Makers with upscale, handmade goods. Location: Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds, 195 Midway St, Imlay City, Michigan. Can you say lavender ice cream?!) I love this June Michigan event!
- Charlotte Bluegrass Festival- June 22-24, 2023! 1025 S Cochran Rd, Charlotte, MI 48813, Michigan’s premier bluegrass festival will celebrate 50 years of bluegrass tradition. The Charlotte Bluegrass Festival, in Charlotte, Michigan, is a week of camping, jamming, workshops, and three big days of top-tier bluegrass entertainment with some of the biggest names in bluegrass.
- St. Ignace Car Show Weekend, June 22-25, 2023, 6 Spring Street, St. Ignace, MI. The St. Ignace Car Show is one of the largest all-make, all-model shows in the country. See hundreds of antique, custom, and celebrity automobiles on display. Thursday, June 22: Cruise Night hosted by Kewadin Casinos. Friday, June 23: Down Memory Lane Parade at 7 PM. Saturday, June 24: The Big Show! 8 AM - 4 PM. All of downtown from Church Street to Marquette is closed for the show from 5 AM – 5 PM. Check out live music, Featured Vehicle Lot with vendors and special guests, and fireworks at dusk. Sunday, June 25: Award Ceremony at 10 AM at Little Bear Arena.It will be an incredible Michigan summer event-we plan to be there!
- Michigan Lavender Festival! - June 23-25, 2023, Eastern Michigan State Fairgrounds Address: 195 Midway St, Imlay City, MI. Grab the schedule, things to do and activities at the link above!
- Trenton Summer Festival - June 23rd, 24th, 25th 2023. Festival Hours: Friday June 23: 10am - Midnight, Saturday June 24: 10am - Midnight and Sunday June 25: 10am - 6pm.
- East Lansing Summer Solstice Jazz Festival - (SSJF), Downtown East Lansing, June 23-24, 2023 is a celebration of jazz music featuring nationally recognized and regional jazz artists, as well as youth and community education for residents and visitors of East Lansing. See our BIG list of Summer Music Festivals.
- Michigan Challenge Balloonfest, June 23-25, 2023. Howell High School Complex. You will love the Balloon-glow! Family friendly festival will feature great entertainment, stunt kite shows and more.
- Grand Haven Art Fair and Festival - June 23 - June 25, 2023, 12pm to 5pm on Friday and also 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday & Sunday. Kids Activities, Music, Food. The Grand Haven Art Festival invites nearly 100 artists from across the country to transform Washington Avenue into a chic, outdoor, art gallery. Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Canterbury Taco Fest- June 23-25, 2023, Canterbury Village, Lake Orion, MI.
- Sandusky's Annual Thumb Festival - June 23-25, 2023. Food trucks, community garage sales, 5k run, live music, volleyball tournaments, dunk tank, pet parade, tractor show and so much more!
- Big Ticket Festival – Gaylord, June 23-24, 2023. Big Ticket Festival is held at Otsego County Fairgrounds (895 N Center Ave, Gaylord, MI 49735). Their mission is to “gather the tribes and give glory to God. "We believe that genuine celebration of God leads to awakened souls and changed hearts." Your music festival summer vacation in beautiful Gaylord, Michigan. See David Crowder, Zach Williams and more! Come enjoy this outdoor June Michigan music festival.
- Michigan Challenge Balloon Fest-June 23-25, 2023, Howell High School 1200 W. Grand River Ave, Howell, MI. The Michigan Challenge Balloonfest is the state championship of hot-air ballooning and a family event held on schools grounds. So many things to do in Michigan in June 2023!
- Mighty Uke Day, June 23 - 25, 2023 in East Lansing, is possibly the best ukulele festival in the Midwest with performances, demonstrations, classes and workshops. The 2023 edition of Mighty Uke Day is at 1120 S. Harrison, East Lansing, MI. The Ukulele festival will feature workshops and performances by artists such as @Aldrine Guerrero, Aaron Nakumura, Heidi Swedberg, Daniel Ward, Peter Luongo and the Legacy Ukulele Ensemble, The Corner Laughers, Megan Dooley, and others.
- Bay Harbor Classic Car and Boat Festival, June 24, 2023, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, 4000 Main St, Bay Harbor, MI 49770. Go to the Charlevoix Summer Art Show too (listed below).
- FrankenFest, June 24, 2023, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. You are about to experience abnormal art and monstrous creations brought to life! FrankenFest features mad, magical and mystical artwork from the area's most intriguing vendors with literary guests, haunt aficionados and paranormal experts. FrankenFest will be at the Turner-Dodge House and Heritage Center, 100 E. North St. Lansing, MI 48906. FREE outdoor festival / $5 to enter the Turner-Dodge House.
- Lansing Olive Burger Festival, June 24, 2023, Jackson Field, Celebrate the quintessential Lansing food item – the Olive Burger! For over 100 years this burger with the secret olive sauce on top has been a staple throughout the region. This is the festival’s inaugural debut so get out and celebrate Lansing’s own Olive Burger! Jackson Field, 505 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing, MI 48912
- DeBucks Sunflower Farm Lavender Festival - June 2023 TBD, July 1-3, 2022 and July 8-10, 2022. Friday and Saturday 12 pm. - 8 pm. Sunday 11-6 p.m. 50240 Martz Rd, Belleville, MI 48111
- 2023 Michigan Chapter Antique & Classic Boat Show, “Where It All Began” June 24, 2023, Algonac Harbour Club, Algonac, Michigan. Get your tickets for lunch!
- Backwoods & Bonfires Music Festival 2023, Sat, June 24, 2023, 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM. Backwoods And Bonfires outdoor/indoor festival features 3 stages of music, great food and so much more. Russell Industrial Center 1600 Clay St Detroit, MI.
- The Bloom Festival at Summerhouse Lavender Farm is scheduled June 24 - 25, 2023 and June 30 - July 1, 2023, dependent on lavender bloom. Tour the farm from harvesting, drying, and distilling. Smell the different kinds of lavender and learn how they are used. Classes in lavender wreath making, nosegay bouquets and more.
- Marshall Blues Festival, June 24, 2023. Downtown Marshall, Blues, Brews and Food! Fun things to do in Michigan in June 2023
- Community Wide Yard Sale, Turkeyville, USA, Marshall, MI June 24, 2023, 10 am - 4:00 pm.
- Wings Over Flint Airshow is Saturday, June 24, 2023 & Sunday, June 25, 2023.
(Sound on for the video!) I did a bit of narrating! ;)
- Fenn Valley Wine Festival, June 24, 2023, Fenn Valley Vineyards, Fennville, Tastings in the vineyards, Local food, Live music, Wine Sales, Cellar Demonstrations with wine samples. Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Bay Harbor (Petoskey) Vintage Car and Boat Festival, Saturday, June 24, 2023, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Village at Bay Harbor
4000 Main Street, Bay Harbor, MI, see a collection of fabulous, classic vehicles and watercraft. Perfect things to do in June!
- “How Long?”: Revisiting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and His Legacy through August 31, 2023 at Henry Ford Museum.
- Charlevoix Summer Art Show, Saturday, June 24, 2023 - June 25, 2023, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. The Charlevoix Summer Art Show, features a mix of fine art and fine crafts displayed on the shores of scenic Round Lake in downtown Charlevoix.
- Lakeshore Art Festival (Muskegon Art Fair) - Saturday, June 24, 2023 & Sunday, June 25, 2023 from 9am to 5pm in Downtown Muskegon, Michigan. Enjoy fantastic fine art, handcrafted goods, music, food, and fun in downtown Muskegon, Michigan. There will be approximately 350 juried fine art and specialty craft exhibitors, artisan food market, street performers, multiple interactive art stations, Chalk The Walk, and more!
- Allegan Antiques Market, Allegan County Fair Grounds, 150 Douglas Street, Allegan, MI. June 25, 2023. See hundreds of dealers! I so love the Allegan Antiques Market, when we lived in Kalamazoo we always attended this show!
- Concerts in the Park, Frankenmuth - On June 25, 2023 hear Bayou County play at the Palmer Schau Platz in Memorial Park, located behind the Frankenmuth High School. FREE! Organized by the Frankenmuth Women’s Club. Bring your lawn chair or blanket to sit on. Snacks & refreshments will be available during the shows. Concert begins at 7:00pm. There are several more concerts in July!
- 6th Annual Cars Under the Stars- June 25, 2023 at the M1 Concourse Arena and Trackside, 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm. Address: 1 Concourse Drive, Pontiac, Michigan. Get front-row seats to a spectacular fireworks display! Watch from the comfort of your vehicle. The 6th Annual Cars Under the Stars Fireworks Spectacular presented by Coca-Cola will include live entertainment on stage, along with a variety of family activities, food trucks, and craft beer. Fireworks are scheduled to start at 9:45 PM.
- Steamboat Park Live Music Cruises, Public Sightseeing Cruises will begin in mid-June 2023 on the Grand Lady Riverboat, 825 Taylor St, Jenison, MI 49428 (Grand Rapids). Enjoy a cruise and live music on the Grand River. Lovely June Michigan family activity!
- Goat Yoga!! Leaman's Greenapple Barn, Freeland, MI - June 26, 2023 and June 27, 2023. You can choose either 5:00 pm or 6:15 pm either day. I'm so excited!
- 2023 Ford Fireworks, Monday, June 26, 2023! The Rooftop Party presented by Ford is held on the Center Garage roof. It is an annual fundraiser which helps to put on this great show along the Detroit River. Best seat anywhere to watch the show while enjoying the evening with friends, food and drink, up on the roof. The party sells out each year and is attended by hundreds of Detroit business and civic leaders and their families! Otherwise, you can watch the fireworks from Hart Plaza at 9:56 pm. 1 Hart Plaza
- 2023 Festival of the Hills - June 28, 2023, Location: Borden Park, 1400 E. Hamlin Rd. in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Music, outdoor movies, kids activities and fantastic fireworks!
- Battle Creek Field Of Flight Air Show and Balloon Fest, June 29 - July 4, 2023. Air show, night air show, rock bands, balloon illumes, 2 amazing fire works shows (Saturday, July 1st at 10:30 PM and Tuesday, July 4th at 10:30 PM., carnival and vendors galore! The fireworks displays will each be over 15 minutes long and are one of the LARGEST in the State of Michigan! Fantastic summer Michigan event!
- Festival of the Hills Fireworks - June 29, 2023, Borden Park, 1400 E. Hamlin Rd, Rochester Hills. DJ, outside movie and the biggest fireworks show in the City's history at 10:05pm! Lots of games and activities. admission into Borden Park is free. Borden Park, 345 John R Road, Rochester Hills, Michigan.
- Bay City Fireworks Festival, June 29, June 30 and July 1, 2023. Fireworks and fun! Saturday is the largest show, lasting 36 min. People travel from all over the United States to witness the amazing fireworks display! Grab our Bay City Fireworks Festival Schedule! Best things to do in Michigan July 4th celebration.
- Salute to America in Greenfield Village - June 30-July 3, 2023. In partnership with the Detroit Symphony Orchestra, enjoy an evening walking through Greenfield Village while listening to musical ensembles perform. At dusk, the Detroit Symphony Orchestra takes center stage on the Village Green for a triumphant musical performance in celebration of Independence Day. The evening ends with a stirring "1812 Overture" performance, cannon fire and a brilliant fireworks finale.
- Port Hope 4th of July Festival, Friday, June 30, 2023 - July 2, 2023. 37th Annual 4th of July Festival is 3 days of fun with a tractor show/pull, 5K, Breakfast, Chicken BBQ & Ice Cream, Local Makers Market vendors, quilt show & sale. Entertainment, Historical Society demonstrations, Fireworks, Parade. No Entry Fee. Live bands from 11am-4pm. Stunt Bike demonstration & show. Location: 7840 Portland Road and 8016 Portland Road
We hope you enjoyed our exciting June Michigan events and fun!
Why not up your cool factor and book a Michigan Hot Air Balloon Ride for your significant other or family? Grab our Hot Air Balloon Rides Michigan guide that has a map and tons of info!
Michigan Upper Peninsula Events, Festivals and Things to Do!
- Pictured Rocks Days, June 10-11, 2023. Sat. 10am – 6pm, Sun. 10am – 4pm. Sat. 10am – 6pm | Sun. 9:30am – 4pm
Binsfeld Bayshore Park, Munising. Such a fun June Michigan event!
Don't miss a moment of June Michigan fun! Join our newsletter to have events and fun delivered directly to your inbox!
What Michigan Events Are Coming Up Next?
Find lots of inspiration and fun things to do all year on our Instagram page! TravelingMichigan
Disclaimer: Please be sure to visit a particular event's website to verify dates, times, happenings and details. We make every possible effort to be verify these the event details but as we are human, mistakes can occur and event dates/times can change. If you see an error below, PLEASE let us know and we will correct it.
We would love to hear your ideas!
Share your Michigan events, stories, photos and ideas! We love to be inspired!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Event Centers in Michigan
Don't forget to check these Michigan event centers/theaters/auditoriums across Michigan for concerts, events, shows or comedy entertainment!
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Being bored sucks! Never miss another event! Join our network of Traveling Michigan Explorers! Be a part of this amazing community of travelers!
Check Out Our Traveling Michigan Videos on Youtube!
Check out our off-road Keweenaw Peninsula adventures on YouTube!