Exciting 2019 June Michigan Events and Things to Do!
The ULTIMATE SOURCE of 2019 June Michigan events and things to do for families, couples and friends! Grab our Boredom Zapping Ideas for fun in Michigan!
Destinations: Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Traverse City, Charlevoix, Houghton, Midland, South Haven, St. Joseph and more!
Plan your June Michigan trip or vacation around our inspiring festivals and events!
Spring is here and the world is all abloom! I love love seeing all the buds busting open, the grass is finally green and the trees are once again waving their glorious leaves. The world is reborn and ready for exploration and discovery!
Join us on Instagram where I've posted all of our June Michigan adventures! We hope you enjoy our June Michigan events and fun things to do! And as always, if you have an event that you would like listed, let us know here!
Frankenmuth Bavarian Festival
June Michigan Events 2019
There are so many June Michigan events to see, do and explore!! No way you will be bored!
- Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix- May 31-June 2, 2019. The 30th Grand Prix event in Detroit will take place at the Raceway at Belle Isle Park. Buy your tickets early!
- Lake Bluff Artisan Faire, June 1, 2019, Lake Bluff Park, St. Joe, 10am–5pm Free
- Festival of Cars Huron Street, June 1, 2019, South Haven, 7:30am–4pm Free
- Hippie Fest, June 1, 2019, Kalamazoo Expo Center 12–7pm
- Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuse Wildlife Drive opens!! Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge, 6975 Mower Road, Saginaw, MI. The Wildlife Drive is closed to help the refuge with it's most vital function, providing a resting stop (habitat) for migratory waterfowl. The auto tour is scheduled to re-open June 1st, 2019- Sept. 30th, 2019.
- Iris's are usually blooming the first week of June! Visit the Iris Farm in Traverse City! Call to check if they are blooming. One of my favorite June Michigan things to do!
- Midland Antique Festival-June 1-2, 2019 Nearly a thousand antique dealers setup at the Midland County Fairgrounds carrying vintage goods, antiques, collectibles & so much more. Along with the vast array of Antique Dealers is Michigan’s largest swapmeet. Folks from all over bring their garage sale items to the swap meet/flea market area. On top of that is also one of Michigan’s longest running Car Shows!
- Summer Art Fair, June 1-June 2, 2019, Downtown Midland This outside Michigan art fair is a blast! Shop glass, jewelry, fiber, metal, wood and so much more!
- Charlovoix Craft Beer Festival-June 1, 2019, 202 Bridge Street, The Charlevoix Craft Beer Festival is a celebration of Michigan craft beer, local food, and entertainment. It is held annually in beautiful downtown Charlevoix, MI on the first Saturday in June.
- Classic Car Show, June 1, 2019, Midland County Fairgrounds
- Annual Mustang Show, June 1, 2019, Tapper Ford, Paw Paw, MI.
- All Ford Car Show, June 2, 2019, Ford Motor Company World Headquarters, Dearborn
- Marshall Community Garage Sales, June 6-9, 2019, Marshall Area 9 am–5 pm Free
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Festival- June 6-9, 2019 in Downtown Frankenmuth. The Main Tent will be located in Zehnder park.
- “Remember When” Cruise & Car Show, June 7, 2019, Downtown Holland | 5–9pm | Free
- Mackinac Island Lilac Festival- June 7 through 16, 2019. The Mackinac Island Lilac Festival is a 10-day celebration. First and largest summer event on the Island! Festivities include the coronation of the Lilac Festival Queen and Court, Lilac Festival 10K, horse drawn carriage tours, numerous concerts, wine tastings, A Taste of Mackinac Culinary Event, Mackinac Island Dog and Pony Show, the Lilac Festival Grand Parade and so much more. Schedule of Events
- Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Fair, June 7-8, KIA Beer Garden & Bronson Park, Kalamazoo, Free. I've gone to this art show every year, it's in such a great location with shade trees, grass and paved walkways. One of my favorite June Michigan things to do!
- Ya'Ssoo Greek Festival, June 7-9, 2019, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 3109 Scio Church Road, Ann Arbor, MI. Weekend full of Greek music, food, dancing and BAKLAVA!!
- Art on the River, Art and Music Festival, Fri, Jun 7 – Sun, Jun 9, 2019. Kiefer Park, Bard St, Port Huron, MI Don't miss this three day art and music festival! Friday night dance party, beer tent with Michigan craft beers and wine available.
- Detroit Music Weekend, Jun 07, 2019 - Jun 09, 2019, Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts, 350 Madison Ave, Detroit, MI
- Vicksburg Old Car Festival, June 8, 2019, Vicksburg, MI
- Crusin' Flatrock, June 8, 2019, Flatrock, MI
- 20th Annual Team Corvette Car Show, June 8, 2019, Suski Chevrolet, Birch Run. Fun June Michigan event for the whole family!
- Matrix Midland Drone Festival, June 8, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.-4 pm. Free! Location: Barstow Airport, Midland, MI. This unique event features an entire day of drones! Featuring professional drone pilots demonstrating the exciting capabilities of drones in both large commercial applications and consumer markets.
- Longest Breakfast Table and National Cereal Festival, June 8, 2019, 25 McCamly Street, Battle Creek, MI Share in the history of eating breakfast during the FREE World's Longest Breakfast Table! Choose from several Kellogg and Post cereals with your choice in milk or juice; it surely will satisfy your taste buds! Awesome June Michigan event!
- Rumble in the Park (Hot Rods), Marysville (thumb area), June 8, 2019, River Rd and Huron Blvd Marysville, MI
- Riverside Art Festival, Jun 8 – Sun, Jun 9, 2019, 901 Saginaw St, Bay City, MI. Annual YWCA Riverside Art Festival includes over 100 artists lined along Water Street and Center Avenue.
- Tour the Tawas Point Lighthouse, Tawas, Every Tuesday in June, July and August, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm, the Friends of the Tawas Point Lighthouse and State Park will be welcoming visitors to the lighthouse for a donation. Visitors are free to tour the lighthouse, ask questions, and climb the tower. A Recreation Passport is required to enter the State Park.
- Summer Gallery Stroll Downtown Saugatuck & Douglas, June 8, 2019, 4–8 pm, Free
- Makers Trail Festival Weko Beach, June 8, 2019, Bridgman, 3–9 pm
- Vicksburg Old Car Festival, June 8, 2019, Downtown Vicksburg 9am–4pm Free
- Do-Dah Parade Downtown Kalamazoo, June 8, 2019, 11 am–12 pm, Free. Fun June Michigan event for the whole family!
- Cornwell’s Turkeyville, Flea Market and Vintage Fair, June 8, 9, 2019, 18935 15 1/2 Mile Rd, Marshall, MI, Fun June Michigan event!
- Nascar June Races at Michigan International Speedway-June 9 and Aug. 11, 2019. 12626 US-12, Brooklyn, MI. NASCAR’s most entertaining track will host the Monster Energy Series.
- Taste of Mackinac, Thu, Jun 13, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM, Mackinac Island Tourism Bureau, 7274 Main St, Mackinac Island, MI Taste of Mackinac will be held at the Mackinac Island Community on Thursday, June 13, 2019 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Fee.
- Frankenmuth Food Truck Festival, June 13, 2019. Funtown Chowdown, Frankenmuth’s Annual Food Truck Festival is located at Frankenmuth River Place Shops! The fun begins in May and will take place on the second Thursday of each month (May 9, June 13 , July 11, August 8, and September 12) from 3 pm – 9 pm each date.
- Plainwell Days Festival, June 13-16, 2019, Plainwell Area, Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Murder Mystery Dinner, Henderson Castle, 100 Monroe Street, Kalamazoo. June 14, 2019 at 6 PM – 9 PM
- Bridgefest, Houghton, June 14-17, 2019, Bridgefest was organized to celebrate the Portage Lake Lift Bridge (est. 1959), which provides a vital link between the communities of Houghton and Hancock, as well as to the Keweenaw Peninsula.
- Taste of Muskegon, June 14, 15, 2019. Hackley Park, Muskegon, MI
- Harbor Fest, June 14-15, 2019, South Haven. Dragonboat races, games, great eats, entertainment and more!
- Antique & Classic Boat Show, June 15, 2019, Michigan Maritime Museum, South Haven, 10 am –4 pm
- Lake Michigan Shore Wine Festival, June 15, 2019, Warren Dunes State Park, Sawyer 1–9:30 pm
- Town Crier Races: June 15, 2019, 5K, 10K & Half Marathon Saugatuck High School, 8 am
- Autos & Eats on the Alley, June 15, 2019, Bates Alley, Kalamazoo, 5–8 pm, Free
- Keepsake Arts and Crafts Show, June 15, 2019, 959 Flint St, Zehnder Park, Frankenmuth, MI
- Three Rivers Water Festival, Downtown Three Rivers, June 15-18, 2019, Free
- Lansing Beer Fest, June 15, 2019, 4:00 PM, Saddleback Brewery, 1147 S Washington Ave, Lansing, Michigan
- Wings over Northern Michigan, Jun 15, 2019. Gaylord Regional Airport,
1100 Aero Dr, Gaylord, MI, Awesome airshow including state-of-the-art modern military assets, pyrotechnics and more! See historic World War II aircraft and vehicles. Ride in a plane or helicopters and tour aircraft! Great family friendly June Michigan event!
- Hops with Pops, June 15, 2019, Binder Park Zoo, Battle Creek, 11 am–6 pm
- Irish Fest 2019, June 21-22, 2019, Old Dog Tavern, Kalamazoo
- Detroit River Days, June 21-23, 2019, June Detroit River Walk, Enjoy the riverfront, as well as live concerts, vendors and rides! this year’s River Days will span the Detroit RiverWalk from the Port Authority just east of the GM Renaissance Center to William G. Milliken State Park and Harbor. Admission to River Days is $5 with the money going to support the non-profit Detroit Riverfront Conservancy. River Days is free to enter on Friday between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. The event runs from 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. each day.
- World’s Largest Food Truck Rally during Detroit River Days, June 21-23, 2019. According to Guinness, the world record for the largest parade of food trucks stands at 121 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa in 2014. Detroit plans to beat that during Detroit River Days! So come on out to be a part of the world record! What an awesome June Michigan event in Detroit!
- The Urban Craft Fair, June 22, 2019, Kalamazoo Expo Center, 9 am–3 pm Free
- Marshall Blues Festival, June 22, 2019, Downtown Marshall, 3–11pm, Free
- Fenn Valley Wine Festival, June 22, 2019, Fenn Valley Vineyards, Fennville, 1–6 pm.
- Spirit of the Blues Craft Spirits Festival, June 22, 2019, Alpena. 3 pm to 9 pm. This event will be held in conjunction with the Annual Alpena Blues Festival, 12 pm to 12 am. Entry into the Spirit of the Blues Festival is included in your purchase of a $25 ticket to The 16th Annual Alpena Blues Festival.
- Craft Spirits Festival and Blues Festival, June 22, 2019 3-9 p.m.109 N. Second Ave, Alpena, MI. Enjoy 20 Michigan Craft Distilleries while enjoying the Alpena Blues Festival! Grab your tickets here!
- Bay Harbor (Petoskey) Vintage Car and Boat Fest, Sat, Jun 22, 2019, 4000 Main St, Bay Harbor, MI. The Bay Harbor Vintage Car and Boat Festival brings you an amazing showing of cars and boats!
- St. Ignace Car Show Weekend, June 27-29, 2019, 6 Spring Street, St. Ignace, MI. The St. Ignace Car Show is one of the largest all-make, all-model shows in the country. See hundreds of antique, custom, and celebrity automobiles on display. Don't miss Thursday's "St. Ignace Cruise Night" and the "Down Memory Lane Parade" on Friday. Live music, exhibits, vendor booths, and more!
- Grand Haven Art Festival, June 29 - 30, 2019, Downtown Grand Haven, MI
- Charlevoix Summer Art Show, June 29, 2019, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, June 30, 2019 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 400 Bridge Street, Charlevoix, MI The show features quality art displayed on the shore of scenic Round Lake Harbor.
- Grand Haven Art Festival, June 29 - 30, 2019 Downtown Grand Haven, MI
- Lunch in Lavender, 7354 Horton Bay Rd. North, Boyne City, MI Lavender Hill Farm, Boyne City. Lunch in Lavender will take place every Wednesday from June until August except for July 4th.
- South Haven Art Fair, The South Haven Center for the Arts will host the Annual South Haven Art Fair on Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The South Haven Art Fair is longest running event in the region! 120 artists!
- Allegan Antiques Market, Allegan County Fair, 150 Douglas Street, Allegan, MI. June 30, 2019
- Michigan Challenge Balloon Fest-June 28-June 30, 2019, Howell High School
1200 W. Grand River Ave, Howell, MI. The Michigan Challenge Balloonfest is the state championship of hot-air ballooning and a family event held on schools grounds
- Traverse City Cherry Festival-June 29-July 6, 2019. Airshows, parades, flying pancakes, races, games, bbq, volleyball, car shows, picnics and more! Grab our interactive Traverse City Cherry Festival map/guide to all the events, activities and more!
We hope you enjoyed our exciting June Michigan events and fun!
Don't miss a moment of June Michigan fun! Join our newsletter to have events and fun delivered directly to your inbox!
What Michigan Events Are Coming Up Next?
Disclaimer: Please be sure to visit a particular event's website to verify dates, times, happenings and details. We make every possible effort to be verify these the event details but as we are human, mistakes can occur and event dates/times can change. If you see an error below, PLEASE let us know and we will correct it.
Event Centers in Michigan
Still bored? Don't forget to check these Michigan event centers/theaters/auditoriums across Michigan for concerts, events, shows or comedy entertainment!
Here are a few Michigan event centers to inspire you!
- Cobo Hall-Detroit
- Midland Center for the Arts-Midland
- Dow Gardens-Midland
- Kalamazoo State Theatre
- Fire Keepers Casino
- Soaring Eagle Casino-Mt. Pleasant
- Wings Event Center-Kalamazoo
- Miller Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Civic Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Chenery Auditorium-Kalamazoo
- Kellogg Arena-Battle Creek
- LMC Mendel Center-Benton Harbor
- Franke Center for the Arts-Marshall
- The Bob-Grand Rapids
- Van Andel-Grand Rapids
- Devos Place-Grand Rapids
- Dow Event Center-Saginaw
Being bored sucks! Never miss another event! Join our network of Traveling Michigan Explorers! Be a part of this amazing community of travelers!
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram
Check Out Our Traveling Michigan Videos on Youtube!
Check out our off-road Keweenaw Peninsula adventures on YouTube!
You May Also Like...
We would love to hear your ideas!
Share your Michigan events, stories, photos and ideas! We love to be inspired!
Traveling Michigan Home Page