June Michigan: The Ultimate 2023 Guide to 100 Events, Festivals and Best Things to Do in Michigan This Weekend: Lavender Festivals, Food Truck Festivals, Wine Fests, Car Shows
June Michigan: The Ultimate 2022 Guide to Events, Festivals and Best Things to Do in Michigan
June Michigan Events and Things to Do | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Updated: February 1, 2023
The ULTIMATE SOURCE of 2023 Michigan events, Festivals and fun things to do in Michigan in June!
Grab our Boredom Zapping Ideas for things to do in Michigan in Summer!
Best Southwest Michigan events monthly calendar. See what's happening in Michigan today!
Destinations: Detroit, Traverse City, Frankenmuth, Ann Arbor, Kalamazoo, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Houghton Lake, Midland, South Haven, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Marquette, Upper Peninsula and more!
Plan your June Michigan trip or vacation around Michigan festivals and events!
We work really hard finding and updating all of these events-it takes weeks of effort to compile these events all in one place!
June Michigan is Spring here and the world is all abloom! I love love seeing all the buds busting open, the grass is finally green and the trees are once again waving their glorious leaves. The world is reborn and ready for exploration and discovery!
Join us on Instagram where I've posted all of our June Michigan adventures! We hope you enjoy our June Michigan events and fun things to do! And as always, if you have an event that you would like listed, let us know here!
June Michigan Events, Festivals and Activities!
When is the best time of year to visit Michigan?
Well, being a Michigander, I love all seasons, but June, July and August have my heart! The weather in June is around 70 - 80 degrees. I love going to our best beaches, attend festivals across the state, enjoy car shows, play at state fairs and eat as much bbq outside on the grill as possible!
June Michigan Events and Festivals 2023
There are so many June Michigan events to see, do and explore!! No way you will be bored!
- Julia Child: A Recipe for Life at The Henry Ford - May 20, 2023 -September 20, 2023
- Swartz Creek Hometown Days – June 2-5, 2022, Swartz Creek (near Flint) June 3-Fireworks at dusk, June 4th parade at 10:00 am.
- Tall Ship Manitou Sails - So many different cruises to choose; Moomers Ice Cream Cruise, Evening Sails, Brunch Cruises, Dinner Sails and more! Book on line for May, June, July, August and September sailing dates. 13258 S West Bay Shore Dr. Traverse City, MI. Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Price: Visit their Website to book! Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Mancelona Bass Festival, June 1-4, 2023. This annual festival rocks parades, a carnival, flea market, craft show and fun for the whole family!
- Original Michigan Lavender Festival, June 3-4, 2022. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. There year, the Lavender Festival will provide lavender presentations, workshops and demonstrations, as well as a lavender farm experience. Shop over 175 Artists + Makers with upscale, handmade goods. Location: Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds, 195 Midway St, Imlay City, Michigan. Can you say lavender ice cream?!) I love this June Michigan event!
- Skip's European Farmers Market, Open each Saturday and Sunday – 9am to 3pm – May 14 thru October 9, 2022. Beginning Saturday, May 14 and every Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting) stretching through mid-October, great locally produced vegetables, fruits, jellies, jams, salsas, bread, maple syrup, homemade soaps, cut flowers, potted plants, eggs, cheeses, pastries, meats, sausages, fresh-made food products, art, jewelry, clothing and more will be available at New Buffalo European Farmers Market at Skip’s Restaurant. 16710 Lakeshore Rd (corner of Red Arrow Highway and Lakeshore Road), just north of New Buffalo.
- “Remember When” Cruise & Car Show, June 3, 2022, Downtown Holland | 5–8pm | Free. Cruise at 8:00 p.m. The show takes place at the old Lincoln/Mercury dealership at 124 E. 8th Street.
- Detroit Grand Prix- June 2-4, 2023 - INDYCAR. The Detroit Grand Prix will take place in the Downtown Detroit Street Circuit. It is no longer at Belle Isle.
Friday, June 2, 2023 is Comerica Bank Free Prix Day. Grandstands 1 & 9 will be offered as FREE General Admission seats on a first-come basis.
Single-day tickets for Friday, June 2nd, Saturday, June 3rd or Sunday, June 4th. Buy your Grand Prix tickets early, we bought ours end of January! We love attending this June Michigan event each year and we will be there this year!
- Center Line Independence Festival June 3, 4, 5, 2022. Trains, beer tent, line dancing, magic, helicopter rides, inflatables, petting farm, food trucks, music, midway each day! Carnival at 10 Mile Rd. and Lawrence. Schedule: June 3: 3pm-11pm June 4: Special events beginning at 8am--> Run Warren Center Line 5k, Lion's Breakfast (9am-11:30am), Cruisin' 53 car show, parade and cruise (10am - 4pm), Fireworks at dusk at Memorial Park, Center Line, MI. June 6: Noon-6pm.
- The Krusin’ Klassics Car Club, Fun Run Car Show and Swap Meet of 2022 is June 3rd, 2022, and June 4th, 2022, for Fun Run Car Show and Swap Meet. The admission is only $5/person for the whole weekend, Friday night and Saturday. Elks Lodge, Escanaba, MI
- Ann Arbor Water Lantern Festival – June 3, 2023, Milford Charter Township, Kensington Metro Park (Martindale Beach), 4570 Huron River Pkwy, Milford Charter Township, MI. 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm, lantern launch at 9:00 p.m. Each adult ticket comes with entry to the festival, floating lantern kit and candle, and marker. Lovely June Michigan event!
- Blue Water Sturgeon Festival, June 3, 2023, begins at 10:00 am, Fort Gratiot Light Station, 2800 Omar St. Port Huron, MI 48060. Free admission, parking and activities.
- Mackinac Island Lilac Festival- June 3 through 12, 2022. The Mackinac Island Lilac Festival is an incredible 10-day celebration. It's the first and largest summer event on the Island! Festivities include the coronation of the Lilac Festival Queen and Court, Lilac Festival 10K, horse drawn carriage tours, numerous concerts, wine tastings, A Taste of Mackinac Culinary Event, Mackinac Island Dog and Pony Show, the Lilac Festival Grand Parade and so much more.
- Kalamazoo Institute of Arts Fair, June 3-4, 2022, KIA Beer Garden & Bronson Park, Kalamazoo, Free. I've gone to this art show every year, it's in such a great location with shade trees, grass and paved walkways. One of my favorite June Michigan things to do!
- Empire Asparagus Festival - June 4, 2022, Schedule: 10:00am-Kick-yer- Assparagus 5km Fun Run/Walk, 12:00 p.m. - Recipe Contest in the Township Hall (Front St., Empire), 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm- Asparagus Eats on Front St with Food vendors, local breweries & music. 2 pm- Ode to Asparagus at Glen Lake Community Library (Front St, Empire)
- Michigan Medieval Fair, Canterbury Village - June 3 - 4, 2023 and June 10-11, 2023.
- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship at the Raceway at Belle Isle Park, Detroit. Saturday, June 4, 2022. We will be there this year!
- Do-Dah Parade Downtown Kalamazoo, June 4, 2022, Lovell and Portage Street 11 am–12 pm, Free. Fun June Michigan event for the whole family! Traditional Parade Route Bronson Park Kalamazoo.
- St. Clair Waterfront Beer, Wine, Cocktail and Seltzer Festival 2022, Saturday June 4, 2022, 7 PM to 10:30 PM Location: Water Front Park on the St. Clair River. 100+ cool brews, wines & craft cocktails from 60+ breweries and wineries from across the state and around the globe. Food trucks & live entertainment.
- Petoskey Spring Art and Craft Show, June 4-5, 2022 at Petoskey, MI Bayfront Park (Bayfront Park, 101 E. State Street
Petoskey, Michigan). There will be an array of local artists with incredible artwork!
- Allegan Gypsy Goddess Festival, June 4-5, 2022 at Allegan County Fairgrounds. YLive Music & Dancers, Food Trucks, Body, Mind & Soul Marketplace. Master psychics, mediums, energy & body healers, holistic medicine, massage & more! Saturday June 4th: 11am-6pm and Sunday June 5th: 11-5pm. Over 200 vendors! Get your tickets early: $15-$25.
- Classic Car Show, June 4-5, 2022, Midland County Fairgrounds. Mid Michigan's Largest Car Show, 6905 Eastman, Midland, MI. Fun June Michigan event and festival! Classic, antique, hot rod, muscle, and special interest vehicles! Summer family fun.
- Michigan Antique Festival, June 4-5, 2022 at Midland County Fairgrounds. Come see about a thousand antique dealers at the Midland County Fairgrounds with unique vintage goods, antiques, collectibles plus enjoy Michigan’s largest swapmeet. It's also one of Michigan’s longest running Car Shows! Midland County Fairgrounds – 6905 Eastman Ave., Midland, MI. Hours: Saturday 8am – 6pm, Sunday 9am – 4pm. $10 admission per person.
- St. Joseph Antiques on the Bluff, June 5, 2022, 10 am -5 pm in Saint Joseph, MI Lake Bluff Park, Downtown. Shop unique treasures at this wonderful antique festival!
- Pinckney’s Art in the Park, June 4 - 5, 2022 (always the first weekend following Memorial Day). Putnam Township Square in Downtown Pinckney. This fun event draws 15,000 spectators for two days of shopping, entertainment, food and fun for the family. Love buying one-of-a-kind art? Over 100 fine artists and crafters will have their pieces ready for you! Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Summer Art Fair, June 4-5, 2022. The art fair is held outdoors on Main street in Downtown Midland Michigan. Sat 10am‑5pm, Sun 10am‑5pm. I go to this June Michigan art festival each summer!
- Ann Arbor Under the Big Top Vintage Market, June 5, 2022. Washtenaw Farm council grounds in Ann Arbor.
- Habitracks Workshop at Tomlinson Barn Education Center, June 6, 2023, 10 am - 2:00 pm. Learn about different animal habitats, Register by June 1, 2023 if possible. 814 E. Olson Road, Midland, MI. FREE!
- Frankenmuth Bavarian Festival- June 9-12, 2022 in Downtown Frankenmuth. The Main Tent will be located in Zehnder park. Perfect June Michigan event for your whole family!
- Funtown Chowdown Food Truck Festival Frankenmuth, 2023. It’s time for the Funtown Chowdown, Frankenmuth’s Annual Food Truck Festival at Frankenmuth River Place Shops! The fun takes place in the parking lot east of the shopping complex on the second Thursday of the month - June 8, July 13, August 10, and September 14, 2023
Each food truck festival will showcase special activities and entertainment along with a variety of great food and specialty tap takeovers. Pop on down to Frankenmuth River Place Shops (925 South Main Street, Frankenmuth, MI). Admission: FREE, Chowdown is is one of our favorite things to do in Michigan in June!
- Fun on the Farm, June 9 & 23, 2022 from 10 am-2pm each session at Kensington Metropark, 4570 Huron River Parkway, Milford, MI. Fun indoor and outdoor children’s series that focuses on different animals and aspects of farming each session. Story, hands-on activity, and a chance to get up close with an animal. Ages 2-6. Children must be accompanied by a registered adult. $5 per child / adults FREE. Pre-registration is required.
- Taste of Muskegon, June 9-10, 2023. Hackley Park, Muskegon, MI. A Taste of the best Muskegon has to offer. Come out for a weekend of delicious tastes from locally-owned restaurants and food trucks, music and more!
- Ya'Ssoo Greek Festival, June 10-12, 2022, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 3109 Scio Church Road, Ann Arbor, MI. Weekend full of Greek music, food, dancing and BAKLAVA!!
- Art on the River, Art and Music Festival, Fri, Jun 10 – Sun, Jun 12, 2022. 500 Merchant Street, (Kiefer Park) Port Huron, MI. Art on the River is a family friendly event with art workshops, hands on art, music to dance to and food to enjoy. June 10th: 3 pm to 9 pm. June 11th: 10am to 11pm. June 12th: 10am to 4pm.
- Detroit Central Market Weekends at Henry Ford - June 10-11, 2023
- Chow Time at the Farm, June 10, 11, 24, 25, 2022 from 3 pm - 4 pm each session at Kensington Metropark, 4570 Huron River Parkway, Milford, MI. Help farm staff feed the resident animals, including pigs, goats, cows, and more. Learn what each animal eats and why. All ages event. $5 per person. Pre-registration required.
- Rollin’ on the River, Fridays June 10 - August 26, 2022 | 6:30 pm-9:30 pm. Start every weekend of summer with live music on the Allegan Riverfront! Rollin’ on the River is a free, weekly Friday night concert series on the Allegan Riverfront Stage featuring touring musicians from across the country. Two hours of live music!
- Ann Arbor Summer Festival - June 10, 2022- July 3, 2022. This fun Michigan summer festival offers performing arts and outdoor entertainment each summer attracting over 80,000 people! Enjoy over 200 concerts, art exhibitions, kid’s activities and film screenings.
- Elk Rapids Classic & Wooden Boat Show, June 10 & 11, 2022
- Hayride Adventure, June 11,12, 25, 26, 2022 from 10 am-11:30 am at Kensington Metropark Events, 4570 Huron River Parkway, Milford, MI. Take part behind the scenes as the draft horses are harnessed and hitched to the wagon. Learn what the different elements of their harness do and how they work together. Take a hayride along the farm’s wooded trails. All ages. $6 per child / $10 per adult. Pre-registration is required
- Lansing Beer Fest, June 11, 2022. Washington Ave between South St. and Elm St. Come taste nearly 100 craft beers and ciders from 20+ Michigan Michigan Breweries. June 11th, 2022 from 4pm to 9pm (3pm for VIP). Outdoor beer festival on Washington Ave. between South St. and Elm St. in REO Town. Plus cider and spirits, food trucks, live music, vendors and more!
- Festival of Cars Huron Street, Saturday June 11th, 2022, 561 Huron St South Haven, MI, 7:30am–4pm Free. Kruisin' for Kylie Car Show (Hunt For A Cure, Cystic Fibrosis organization of Michigan. They have donated over $70,000 in the last 10 years.) Fun things to do in Michigan in June 2022!
- Stewardship Day at Chikaming Lands - Saturday June 11, 2022 from 10:00am to Noon. 12291 Red Arrow Hwy, Sawyer, MI 49125
- Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuse Wildlife Drive opens!! Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge, 6975 Mower Road, Saginaw, MI. The Wildlife Drive is closed certain times of year to help the refuge with it's most vital function, providing a resting stop (habitat) for migratory waterfowl. The Wildlife Drive is scheduled to be open June 1st, 2022- Sept. 30th, 2022. Check their website for details. The drive is free.
- Iris's are usually blooming the first week of June! Visit the Iris Farm in Traverse City! Call to check if they are blooming. One of my favorite June Michigan things to do!
- West Michigan Mustang Club’s 41st Annual Mustang & All Ford Show & Shine Saturday, June 11, 2022, 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM at Frontline Community Church located at 4411 Plainfield Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI
- Torch Lake Whitefish Festival, June 11-12, 2022. Depot Park, 10670 Coy Street, Alden, MI. This art/craft show will feature nature themed artists with select boat/fishing vendors. Fishing tournament and a whitefish tasting event. What a fun June Michigan family event and fun things to do!
- Hippie Fest, June 11, 12, 2022, Treetoad Family Farm, 10834 W Willard Rd, Trufant, MI. 12–7 pm. Hippie Fest is a grassroots art and music festival featuring vibrant entertainment and shopping for all ages. It's groovy baby!
- Flint Art Fair, June 11-12, 2022 at the Flint Institute of Arts. Featuring original works of about 175 established and emerging artists. Saturday • 10:00am –6:00pm and Sunday • 11:00am–5:00pm. On the front lawn of the Flint Institute of Arts.
- Jackson Art, Beer, and Wine Festival, June 11, 2022. Ella Sharp Museum. This year’s festival will feature Michigan wineries, breweries, cider mills, and artists. The museum will also host food vendors and live music on the grounds and within the courtyard of the museum’s historic Hillside Farm Lane.
- Pictured Rocks Days, June 11-12, 2022. Sat. 10am – 6pm, Sun. 10am – 4pm. Bayshore Park, Munising. There will be live music, food trucks, a petting zoo, bounce houses, arts and crafts and fun throughout the weekend.
- Yoopers Ride Free Days - Are you an Upper Peninsula resident? Take the Pictured Rocks Cruise for free! Cruises will depart every hour on the hour from the Munising City Pier on Saturday, June 11 and 12 starting at 9:00 a.m. Tickets will be first-come, first-served basis on Saturday and Sunday, June 11 & 12, 2022. Present in person a photo ID with an Upper Peninsula address at the Pictured Rocks Cruise ticket office.
- National Asparagus Festival, June 11, 2022, 16 S State St, Hart, MI
- Vicksburg Old Car Festival, June 11, 2022, Main Street, Vicksburg, MI. 50's cruise in, craft show, swap meet, steam and gas engine show.
- Longest Breakfast Table and National Cereal Festival, June 11, 2022, 25 McCamly Street, Battle Creek, MI Share in the history of eating breakfast during the FREE World's Longest Breakfast Table! Choose from several Kellogg and Post cereals with your choice in milk or juice; it surely will satisfy your taste buds! Awesome June Michigan event!
- Riverside Art Festival, June 11, 12, 2022 901 Saginaw St, Bay City, MI. Annual YWCA Riverside Art Festival includes over 100 artists lined along Water Street and Center Avenue.
- Tour the Tawas Point Lighthouse, Tawas, Friends of the Tawas Point Lighthouse and State Park will be welcoming visitors to the lighthouse for a donation. Visitors are free to tour the lighthouse at very specific times so check their website for more info. Ask questions, and climb the tower. A Recreation Passport is required to enter the State Park.
- Lansing Beer Fest, June 11, 2022, 4:00 PM- 9 PM, Saddleback Brewery, 1147 S Washington Ave, Lansing, Michigan. What a fun June Michigan festival!
- Makers Trail Festival Weko Beach, June 11, 2022, 5239 Lake St Bridgman, 1–9 pm. Come out for popping corks, tapping kegs and pouring your favorite spirits ’til sunset. Party at Weko Beach
- Night Lights-Sky Lantern Festival, June 11, 2022, 5-11 p.m. Auto City Speedway, 10205 North Saginaw Road, Clio, MI. Cost $15-$65. Buy tickets early to save. Inspired by the traditional Thai Lantern Festival, Night Lights is an all-new and completely re-imagined sky lantern experience. Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime memory as lanterns are launched just after dusk. Fun June Michigan event!!
- Steamboat Park Live Music Cruises, Public cruises will begin in mid-June 2022 through most of September. Come aboard The Grand Lady for Live Music Cruises, Sightseeing Cruises, and Private Charters on the Grand River. The Riverboat is located just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, at Steamboat Park. 825 Taylor St, Jenison, MI 49428 (Grand Rapids).
- Bridgefest, Saturday June 11, 2022 | 11 am-10 pm. Bridgefest is a community festival that has been celebrating Allegan’s Old Iron Bridge and the start of summer since the mid-1980s. Come on our for fun activities for kids and adults, music and entertainment, food and beverages, fireworks, and more.
- Cornwell’s Turkeyville, Flea Market and Vintage Fair, June 13 and 14, 2022, 18935 15 1/2 Mile Rd, Marshall, MI, Fun June Michigan event! Weekends their complex is open 10:00 – 7:00. Restaurant opens at 8:00 for breakfast then 11:00 for lunch until 8:00. Turkeyville is so fun to visit in the summer. It's a perfect June Michigan family activity.
- Beyond Van Gogh, The Immersive Experience - June 14, 2022-July 9, 2022. On Sale Now! Divos Place, Exhibit Hall A located at 303 Monroe Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI. Each visit is about one hour to see 300 artworks in 30,000 square feet. Did you know there is over 4 trillion content pixels!?
- Three Rivers Water Festival, Downtown Three Rivers, June 16-18, 2022. This year's theme is The Roaring 20's! Enjoy a Water Festival parade, car show, 5K/one mile fun run, Kids Zone, food vendors, monster truck rides, concerts, fireworks and the Scidmore Park arts and crafts show and more!
- Annual Cruisin’ Gratiot, June 16, 17, 18, 2022. An annual, celebration of automotive history, tradition, memorabilia, and family fun in the City of Eastpointe, MI
- Bridgefest, Houghton, June 16-19, 2022, Bridgefest was organized to celebrate the Portage Lake Lift Bridge (est. 1959), which provides a vital link between the communities of Houghton and Hancock, as well as to the Keweenaw Peninsula. Vendors, live music, helicopter rides and more! Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Paranormal Lighthouse Tours, at Marquette Maritime Museum and Lighthouse, Marquette, Michigan 6/17/2022, 7/15/2022, 8/19/2022, 9/16/2022. 7:00 pm for a Paranormal Tour of the Marquette Harbor Lighthouse. Tickets for this fundraiser are $25 each (nonrefundable). Registration required.
- Irish Fest 2022, June 18, 2022, Old Dog Tavern, Kalamazoo
- Motor Muster - The Village at Henry Ford, June 17-18, 2023
- Historic Baseball - The Village at Henry Ford, June 17-September 4, 2023 on most weekends.
- Chalk Festival, June 18, 2022, 10 am - 4:00 pm, Artists are invited to transform the pavement into a checkered pattern of color and imagination at the 8th annual Chalk Festival. Art House at 2015 W. Cady Street, Northville, MI. So bring out your inner artist and start creating!
- Mac and Cheese Festival, June 18 & 19, 2022, 4 pm-8 pm (VIP early access at 3 pm). Homer Stryker Field, Kalamazoo, MI. The festival will be located directly on the field at the ballpark. Who doesn't love mac and cheese? No wonder it's a popular June Michigan festival for the whole family! Get your tickets early as they sell out.
- Art in the Sun and Maker's Mart at Arts and Acts, This Northville art fair is June 17-19, 2022, near the Art House at 2015 W. Cady Street, Northville, MI. Three fairs, one celebration. Arts and Acts features fine artisans and crafters from Michigan and across the country held the third weekend of June in historic Downtown Northville. The public is invited to attend the Author’s Brunch on Saturday June 18 at 11am at the Northville Art House when winners of the Short on Words writing contest will be announced.
- Murder Mystery Dinner, Henderson Castle, 100 Monroe Street, Kalamazoo. June 18, 2022 at 6 PM – 9 PM
- Annual Antique & Classic Boat Show, June 18, 2022, Michigan Maritime Museum, South Haven, Michigan, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Admission Fee. 260 Dyckman Ave, South Haven, MI. Nothing says summer like a boat show! Perfect June Michigan event!
- Barnyard Bash, Leaman's Green Apple Barn, 7475 N. River Rd
Freeland MI, 48623 Saturday, June 18, 2022, 10am. $8 ticket includes petting barnyard, hayride, strong farmer activities, playground, apple barrel express, goat food, educational displays, scavenger hunt and tractor displays.
- Michigan Mega Food Truck Rally, June 19 and 20, 2022. There will be two sessions: 11 am - 3pm and 4:30 pm. - 8:30 pm. Canterbury Village, 2359 Joslyn Road, Lake Orion, MI $5pp. Military/Veterans/Kids under 5 are FREE.
- Harbor Fest, June 2022 TBD, South Haven. Dragonboat races, games, great eats, entertainment and more! What a fun June Michigan festival!
- Presque Isle Harbor Wooden Boat Show, June 2022, TBD 10 am-4pm. The Presque Isle Harbor, 5462 E Grand Lake Rd. Presque Isle, MI 49777
- Art in the Sun and Maker's Mart at Arts and Acts, This Northville art fair is June 2022 TBD, near the Art House at 2015 W. Cady Street, Northville, MI
May through September are prime flower picking months! Find Michigan Flower Farms near you for u pick...glorious tulips, daisies, poppies, mums, sunflowers, lavender!
- Town Crier Races: June 18, 2022, 5K, 10K & Half Marathon Saugatuck High School, 6:30 am-12:30 pm 401 Elizabeth Street, Saugatuck, MI
- Kids' Summer DIY Craft Camp - June 20-24, 2022; July 18-22, 2022 and August 8-12, 2022. 9 AM – 12 PM, Hammer & Stain West Michigan, 3901 Chicago Dr, SW Suite 109, Grandville, MI. Perfect way for your kids (7+) to get creative this summer! One to two crafts per day! Check their website for more info and to book!
- Cornwell’s Turkeyville: June 22, 2022 Car Show. Weekends their complex is open 10:00 – 7:00. Restaurant opens at 8:00 for breakfast then 11:00 for lunch until 8:00.
- Bay-Rama Fishfly Fest, June 22-26, 2022. Walter & Mary Burke Park, 36300 Front Street, New Baltimore, MI. Midway games and rides, family games, bands and entertainment!
- Electric Forest Festival, June 22-25, 2023 This incredible Michigan music festival 2023 is an event you won't want to miss. Electric Forest is a four-day, one-weekend, multi-genre event with incredible electronic and jam band genres. This Michigan music festival is held in Rothbury, Michigan, at the Double JJ Resort.
- Charlotte Bluegrass Festival- June 23-25, 2022! 1025 S Cochran Rd, Charlotte, MI 48813, Michigan’s premier bluegrass festival will celebrate 50 years of bluegrass tradition. The Charlotte Bluegrass Festival, in Charlotte, Michigan, is a week of camping, jamming, workshops, and three big days of top-tier bluegrass entertainment with some of the biggest names in bluegrass.
- St. Ignace Car Show Weekend, June 23-26, 2022, 6 Spring Street, St. Ignace, MI. The St. Ignace Car Show is one of the largest all-make, all-model shows in the country. See hundreds of antique, custom, and celebrity automobiles on display. Thurs, June 23rd: Cruise Night with Kewadin Casinos – staging at 7 PM. Friday, June 24th: Down Memory Lane Parade at 7 PM. Saturday, June 25th: The Big Show! All of downtown from Church Street to Marquette is closed 5 am – 5 pm. Live music, entertainment at the Show Headquarters (Little Bear Arena). Muscle on the Mac Bridge Crossing staging at 8 pm at Little Bear, fireworks at dusk. Sunday, June 26th: Award Ceremony at 10 AM in the Featured Vehicle Lot (Little Bear Arena). It will be an incredible Michigan summer event-we plan to be there!
- Grand Haven Art Fair and Festival - June 24 - June 26, 2022. 3 pm -7 pm on Friday, 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday & Sunday. Kids Activities, Music, Food. The Grand Haven Art Festival invites nearly 100 artists from across the country to transform Washington Avenue into a chic, outdoor, art gallery.
- Michigan Challenge Balloonfest, June 24-26, 2022. Howell High School Complex. You will love the Balloon-glow! Family friendly festival will feature great entertainment, stunt kite shows and more.
- DeBucks Sunflower Farm Lavender Festival - June 24-26, 2022, July 1-3, 2022 and July 8-10, 2022. Friday and Saturday 12 pm. - 8 pm. Sunday 11-6 p.m. 50240 Martz Rd, Belleville, MI 48111
- 2022 Michigan Chapter Antique & Classic Boat Show, “Where It All Began” June 24 – June 26, 2022, Algonac Harbour Club, Algonac, Michigan. Get your tickets for lunch!
- Backwoods & Bonfires Music Festival 2022, Sat, June 25, 2022, 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM at Russel Industrial Event Center, 1600 Clay St. Detroit, MI 48211, Backwoods And Bonfires outdoor/indoor festival features 3 stages of music, great food and so much more!!
- Plainwell Days Arts & Crafts, June 25, 2022, 9 AM – 5 PM, Hicks Park, 107-145 W Allegan St, Plainwell, MI. Music, family-friendly activities, carnival, arts & crafts, car, bike and tractor show, Senior Expo and so much more! Such a fun June Michigan event! Such fun June Michigan events!
- Keepsake Arts and Crafts Shows:
- June 25, 26, 2022 - Uncle Johns Cider Mill
- July 29, 30, 31, 2022 - Frankenmuth, Zehnder Park
- August 19, 20, 21, 2022 - Frankenmuth, Zehnder Park
- August 27, 28, 2022 - Uncle Johns Cider Mill
- September 16, 17, 18, 2022. Frankenmuth, Zehnder Park
- October SVSU
- November 12, 2022 - Morey Courts
- December 3, 4, 2022 - Clarkston High School
- December 10, 2022 - Horizons Conference Center
- Detroit River Days, June 2022 TBD, Detroit River Days festival takes place along the Detroit Riverfront in West Riverfront Park. Enjoy Detroit’s Riverwalk with activities on land and water. See jet-ski demos, listen to live music, build sand sculptures, enjoy delicious eats and much more! Admission to River Days is $5.
- World’s Largest Food Truck Rally during Detroit River Days, June TBD. According to Guinness, the world record for the largest parade of food trucks stands at 121 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa in 2014. Detroit plans to beat that during Detroit River Days! So come on out to be a part of the world record! What an awesome June Michigan event in Detroit!
- The Bloom Festival at Summerhouse Lavender Farm is scheduled June 24 - 25, 2023 and June 30 - July 1, 2023, dependent on lavender bloom. Tour the farm from harvesting, drying, and distilling. Smell the different kinds of lavender and learn how they are used. Classes in lavender wreath making, nosegay bouquets and more.
- Marshall Blues Festival, June 25, 2022. Downtown Marshall, Blues, Brews and Food! Fun things to do in Michigan in June 2022
(Sound on for the video!) I did a bit of narrating! ;)
- Fenn Valley Wine Festival, June 25, 2022, Fenn Valley Vineyards, Fennville, 1–6 pm. Tastings in the vineyards, Local food, Live music, Wine Sales. Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Bay Harbor (Petoskey) Vintage Car and Boat Festival, Saturday, June 25, 2022, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, Village at Bay Harbor
4000 Main Street, Bay Harbor, MI, see a collection of fabulous, classic vehicles and watercraft. Perfect things to do in June!
- Experience “Heroes & Villains: The Art of the Disney Costume” from June 25, 2022-Jan. 1, 2023 at Henry Ford Museum. See over 70 costumes! Heroes & Villains will immerse you in the world of Disney! Admission to both exhibitions is free with membership or ticket purchase to Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation.
- Charlevoix Summer Art Show, Saturday, June 25, 2022 - June 26, 2022, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. The Charlevoix Summer Art Show, features a mix of fine art and fine crafts displayed on the shores of scenic Round Lake in downtown Charlevoix.
- Grand Haven Art Festival, June 24-26, 2022, 3pm -7pm on Friday, 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday & Sunday. Free, Kids Activities, music, Artist videos. 100 artists from across the country will transform Washington Avenue into a chic, outdoor, art gallery. Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Outlaw Music Festival at Grand Rapids, Kent County, June 25, 2022, Van Andel Arena, Outlaw Music Festival: Willie Nelson, Jason Isbell & Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats.
- St Clair Art Fair - June 25, 26, 2022. The St. Clair Art Fair is one of the oldest art fairs on the east side of Michigan! Come out to the see the work of over 100 visual artists along one of the largest freshwater boardwalks in the world! Enjoy paintings, photography, sculpture, woodwork, pottery, jewelry and more in Palmer Park along the St. Clair River. Such a fun June Michigan event!
- Lakeshore Art Festival (Muskegon Art Fair) - Saturday, June 25, 2022 & Sunday, June 26, 2022 in Downtown Muskegon, Michigan. Enjoy fantastic fine art, handcrafted goods, music, food, and fun in downtown Muskegon, Michigan. There will be approximately 350 juried fine art and specialty craft exhibitors, artisan food market, street performers, multiple interactive art stations, Chalk The Walk, and more!
- Lunch in Lavender, 7354 Horton Bay Rd. North, Boyne City, MI Lavender Hill Farm, Boyne City. Lunch in Lavender TBD
- Allegan Antiques Market, Allegan County Fair Grounds, 150 Douglas Street, Allegan, MI. June 25, 2023. See hundreds of dealers! I so love the Allegan Antiques Market, when we lived in Kalamazoo we always attended this show!
- Steamboat Park Live Music Cruises, Public Sightseeing Cruises will begin in mid-June 2022 on the Grand Lady Riverboat, 825 Taylor St, Jenison, MI 49428 (Grand Rapids). Enjoy a cruise and live music on the Grand River. Lovely June Michigan family activity!
- Michigan Challenge Balloon Fest-June 24-June 26, 2022, Howell High School 1200 W. Grand River Ave, Howell, MI. The Michigan Challenge Balloonfest is the state championship of hot-air ballooning and a family event held on schools grounds. So many things to do in Michigan in June 2022!
- 2022 Ford Fireworks, June 27, 2022! The Rooftop Party presented by Ford is held on the Center Garage roof. It is an annual fundraiser which helps to put on this great show along the Detroit River. Best seat anywhere to watch the show while enjoying the evening with friends, food and drink, up on the roof. The party sells out each year and is attended by hundreds of Detroit business and civic leaders and their families! Otherwise, you can watch it the fireworks from Hart Plaza at 9:56 pm.
1 Hart Plaza
- Battle Creek Field Of Flight Air Show and Balloon Fest, June 30- July 4, 2022. Air show, night air show, rock bands, balloon illumes, 2 amazing fire works shows, carnival and vendors galore! Fantastic summer Michigan event!
- Salute to America at the Henry Ford - June 30, 2023, July 1-3, 2023
We hope you enjoyed our exciting June Michigan events and fun!
Michigan Upper Peninsula Events, Festivals and Things to Do!
- Pictured Rocks Days, June 11-12, 2022. Sat. 10am – 6pm, Sun. 10am – 4pm. Bayshore Park, Munising. There will be live music, food trucks, a petting zoo, bounce houses, arts and crafts and fun throughout the weekend. Such a fun June Michigan event!
Don't miss a moment of June Michigan fun! Join our newsletter to have events and fun delivered directly to your inbox!
What Michigan Events Are Coming Up Next?
Find lots of inspiration and fun things to do all year on our Instagram page! TravelingMichigan
Disclaimer: Please be sure to visit a particular event's website to verify dates, times, happenings and details. We make every possible effort to be verify these the event details but as we are human, mistakes can occur and event dates/times can change. If you see an error below, PLEASE let us know and we will correct it.
We would love to hear your ideas!
Share your Michigan events, stories, photos and ideas! We love to be inspired!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Event Centers in Michigan
Don't forget to check these Michigan event centers/theaters/auditoriums across Michigan for concerts, events, shows or comedy entertainment!
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Being bored sucks! Never miss another event! Join our network of Traveling Michigan Explorers! Be a part of this amazing community of travelers!
Check Out Our Traveling Michigan Videos on Youtube!
Check out our off-road Keweenaw Peninsula adventures on YouTube!