Michigan U Pick Farms
Don't you just love Michigan U Pick Farms? We sure do!
Here's a great list of Michigan U-Pick farms located in the NW and NE upper quadrants of lower Michigan. PLUS the UP!
Perfect farms to visit during your excursions to Traverse City, Petoskey, Charlevoix, Harbor Springs, Mackinaw City, Alpena, Tawas, Copper Harbor and Houghton regions!
For the SE farms, click here!
Buy local and support our farmers!
Interactive Map!! (How cool is this!?)
We wanted to make a map so it was easy to find your favorite Michigan U Pick farms at a glance!
Michigan U Pick Farms NW Lower Peninsula
- Apple Valley Orchards - Apples, cherries, tomatoes, peaches
- Alpers Berry Farm - Raspberries
- Bargy Farms - Cherries, Apples
- Buchan's Blueberry Hill - Blueberries, peaches, apples
- Bulldog Berries - Blueberries
- Calvin Lutz Farms - Strawberries
- Cole Farm - Raspberries
- Coleman Centennial Farm - Strawberries, Raspberries
- Coveyou Scenic Farm Market - Gourds, pumpkins
- Cradle Knoll Farm - Strawberries
- Friske Orchards Farm Market - Strawberries, cherries, apples
- Gallagher's Farm Market - Cherries, pumpkins, raspberries
- Green Bird Cellars and Organic Farm - Apples, grapes, lavender, vegetables
- Guntzviller's Berry and Vegetable Farm - Black and red raspberries, strawberries
- Hallstedt Homestead Cherries - cherries
What the HECK is a Saskatoon?
Per the Saskatoon Berry Institute: Saskatoon berries (Amelanchier alnifolia) look much like blueberries, though they are more closely related to the apple family. Many would describe the taste of saskatoon as having a sweet, nutty almond flavor. They are also high in fiber, protein and antioxidants. Berries ripen in late June or early July.
Saskatoon berries appear to be an excellent source of manganese, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, copper and carotene. Saskatoon berries are considered a better source of calcium than red meats, vegetables and cereals.
Saskatoons are commonly used in pies, tarts, scones, muffins, bread, coffee cake, jams, compote, sauces, salad dressing, trail mix and other snack foods. They can also be used in wine, cider and a variety of liquors.
So now you know!
Gallagher's Farm Market
- Jacob's Farm and Corn Maze - Apples, blueberries, cherries, peaches, raspberries, saskatoons, strawberries
- Kalchik Farms - Strawberries
- Kastanu Farm - Chestnuts
- Kiteley Farms - Black & Red Raspberries, strawberries and flowers
- King Orchards - Raspberries, cherries, apricots, peaches, nectarines, apples, pumpkins
- McManus Southview Orchards - Cherries
- North Star Organics - Cherries
- Old Mission Flowers - Flowers
- Omena Cut Flowers - Flowers
- Pond Hill Farm - Strawberries, raspberries
- Putney's Blueberries and Peaches - Blueberries, raspberries, saskatoons, currants, gooseberries
- Rennie Orchards - Cherries, apples, pumpkins
- Resort Gardens - Apples, raspberries
- Royal Farms - Apples, apricots, cherries, peaches
- Saskatoon MI Farm and Nursery-Saskatoons
- Shangri-La Too - Apples, cherries, raspberries
- Shooks Farms Co - Cherries
- The Secret Garden at Brys Estate - Blueberries, lavender and strawberries
- Urka Farms - Strawberries
- Wiesen Farms - Apples, pumpkins
“Autumn is the mellower season, and what we lose in flowers we more than gain in fruits.”
― Samuel Butler
Michigan U Pick Farms NE Lower Peninsula
- AJ's Berry Farm - Pumpkins, strawberries
- Czaika's Blueberry Orchard - Apples, pumpkins, squash
- Huron View Tree and Berry Farm - Strawberries, raspberries, Christmas trees
- Knaebe's Mmmunchy Krunchy Apple Farm - Apples, pumpkins
- Up North Blueberry Farm - blueberries
Upper Peninsula Michigan U Pick
- A-1 Farms - Strawberries
- Crane Berry Farm - Strawberries, raspberries
- Gierke Blueberry Farm - Blueberries
- Makinen Farm - Raspberries
- Pancho's Wild Blueberries - Blueberries
- Pellegrini Farms - Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, pumpkins
- Rondeau's Ruff Acres - Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- Starz Orchard - Apples, blueberries, pears, plums, raspberries
SW and SE Michigan Farm Markets
Don't worry, we didn't leave the rest of the state out! Here's more Michigan U Pick Farms in the southern region of lower Michigan!
Are We Missing Any Michigan U Pick Farms?
If we missed your favorite Michigan U Pick farms, please let us know!
Please join our newsletter below for up-to-date fun Traveling Michigan events, adventures and tips! (thanks so much!!)
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Join Us on Instagram-We Post Fun Stuff!
Other Cool Pages You Might Like!
Do you have a favorite Michigan U Pick Farm?
Do you have a great story about it? Share it!
Traveling Michigan Home Page