Best Bed and Breakfast Mackinaw City for a Romantic Getaway
Best Bed and Breakfast Mackinaw City for a Romantic Getaway | Written by Sherry Trautman | Traveling Michigan
Do you love attentive service, chances to mingle with other guests, AND enjoy a tasty breakfast to start the day? B&Bs offer this special one-of-a-kind environment.
Mackinaw City Michigan-Day or night, is a vibrant city hoppin' with great eats, shopping and exploring. We know you will love it!
Mackinaw City Michigan
B&B Mackinaw City Interactive Map
How to Use the Interactive Bed and Breakfast Mackinaw City Map
- Use the + and - key to zoom into the icons and see the map closer or further out.
- Click on the icons that interest you to see websites, addresses and more information.
- Click on the rectangle icon in the upper left of the map for a menu of all points of interest
- Double click on the rectangle icon in the upper left of the map to hide the menu.
- The four tick marks in the upper right of the map expands the map.
Bed and Breakfast Mackinaw City: Most Popular B&Bs
We love the personal feel of staying in Bed and Breakfasts. I recently spent some time searching for a place to stay for our upcoming trip and found these Bed and Breakfast options for Mackinaw City.
The two choices we found were:
Brigadoon Bed and Breakfast- 207 Langlade Street, Mackinaw City. This B&B is walking distance to everything and features comfortable rooms and very nice breakfasts. Plus it's a beautiful B&B!
- All eight rooms feature king-size beds, private balconies, in-room fireplaces, cozy sitting area, large whirlpool tubs, wet bar and more.
- After a full day of exploring, return to the B&B for a delicious dessert!
Deer Head Bed and Breakfast-109 Henry Street, Mackinaw City. This very charming B&B is close to restaurants and activities. The rooms are stunning! As a note, their website states they have two cats so if you have allergies be mindful of this fact.
- Wait until you see the menu for the outstanding breakfasts! They are mouthwatering!
- All rooms feature a flat screen TV. Each features a unique gas fireplace, private bath, wireless internet, and air conditioning.
Please visit their websites for booking and more information!
Here are other recommended hotels and places to stay in Mackinaw City Michigan.
Pin this Bed and Breakfast Mackinaw City Page!
Fun Things to do in Mackinaw City Michigan
Mackinaw City Michigan
We are always in awe of the stunning Mackinac Bridge and sparkling waters while catching a glimpse of the majestic Grand Hotel off in the distance.
Visiting Mackinaw City during all four seasons awards you with vastly different experiences.
- Summer in Mackinaw City is fantastic for boating, enjoying the parks, walking the city and of course, Mackinac Island.
- Fall and winter in Mackinaw City are more low-key with far less tourists, affording you peace and serenity as you walk the beach and town. Hotel prices are also less on the off-season but some attractions and restaurants are closed.
Grab our Awesome Visitor's Guide and Travel Guide to Mackinac City Michigan!
Jam Packed with things to do, must-see spots, great places to stay and fun galore.
What's not to love about quaint shops, FUDGE and pizza parlors!
I love wandering through the stores, finding cute Mackinaw City shirts and just enjoying the day!
Mackinaw City Blue Ice!
Mackinaw City dazzled its visitors with rare sparkling blue ice in February/early March 2018. This phenomenon last occurred 7 years ago so visitors flocked to the city in droves to photograph and witness the spectacular event! Enjoy our photographs here! For additional blue ice photos, parking tips and "in the know" advice, click here!
Traveling Michigan Home Page
Have A Great Story About This Topic?
Do you have a great story about your adventures in Mackinaw City?