9 Romantic Valentines Michigan Getaways in Traverse City, Kalamazoo, Detroit, Ludington and More!
Valentines Michigan Getaways
9 Romantic Valentines Michigan Getaways in Traverse City, Kalamazoo, Detroit, Ludington and More! | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Updated January 28, 2023
We are so excited to announce this year's epic collection of Valentines Michigan Getaways that will warm your heart! Some Bed and Breakfasts offer romantic features such as music, wine or chocolate so be sure to contact them for details!
If you have any recommendations please let us know! Also, be sure to book your room as soon as possible as I bet the smaller, quaint getaways will book quickly!
BUT FIRST: A ROMANTIC POEM...(Throat clearing). "My love for you is as deep as a Michigan pothole."
WHERE TO STAY on Valentine's Day in Michigan
1. Marriott at the Renaissance Center | Detroit Valentines Michigan Getaway
Exquisite view from our room at the Detroit Renaissance Center!
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, 400 Renaissance Dr W, Detroit, MI. We are big fans of this hotel for so many reasons. First off, THE VIEW...Seriously? This hotel is connected to several excellent restaurants and three floors of awesome shopping, exploring and eating.
Plus, if it's cold, you never have to leave the hotel! Perfect for a Valentine's Michigan Getaway!
The Detroit Marriott Renaissance is also connected to the Detroit People Mover so you don't have to deal with the hassle of moving your car, finding parking and dealing with traffic around Detroit just to reach Greektown or many other popular destinations.
Chris and I highly recommend getting a room in the upper levels so you can enjoy the exquisite view of the city or the water from the ceiling to floor windows. We have stayed there three times and love the views.
2. Chateau Chantal Winery and Inn | Traverse City Valentines Michigan Getaways
Chateau Chantal Winery and Inn,15900 Rue Devin, Traverse City, MI This winery and inn is one of our favorite stops on the Traverse City wine trail. Their grounds are absolutely exquisite.
Book one of their cozy rooms or spacious suites, featuring views of the vineyards and fresh water. Enjoy their beautiful fireplaces and ample breakfasts during your stay.
Chateau Chantel Valentine's Wine Dinner is February 11, 2023
Celebrate Valentine's Day at Chateau Chantal! 6:00 pm dinner seating in their 2,000 sq ft dining room.
3. Delamar | Traverse City, MI Valentines Michigan Getaway
Come Celebrate the Month of Love at DELAMAR | Traverse City, MI
Located right on the West Bay of Lake Michigan and walking distance to downtown Traverse City, this luxe hotel is all about the romance!
Throughout the month of February 2023, celebrate and enjoy the company of your special someone.
- Chris and I are huge fans of the Delamar hotel, it's centrally located to restaurants and activities. We have stayed there twice and highly recommend it.
Your romantic 2023 February getaway includes:
- Accommodations for two
- Bottle of bubbly and chocolate truffles in your room upon arrival
- $100 hotel credit that can be redeemed towards a dining experience at Artisan Restaurant
- 1:00 pm late departure
Package available any night throughout the month of February 2023 (based on availability.)
Valentine's Celebration, February 10 - February 16, 2023, Celebrate Valentine's Day at Artisan with a specially curated 3-course Prix Fixe menu.
The restaurant at Delamar Traverse City has an incredible Great Lakes inspired menu with local seafood, farm fresh fare from an onsite garden and local farms, and homemade pastries.
4. The Kingsley | Bloomfield Hills Valentines Michigan Getaway
The Kingsley: 39475 Woodward Ave, Bloomfield Hills, MI
The Kingsley embodies the definition of midcentury cool, accented by modern public and private spaces and contemporary-style guest rooms. Speaking of their rooms, get ready to enjoy plush bedding, lovely sitting areas and a fantastic Valentine's Day Package for you and your love!
2023 The Kingsley Valentine's Day package booking period: January 1-February 18, 2023, Price: $389 per night with two-day cancellation.
- Standard King Room
- Champagne and chocolates upon arrival
- Breakfast in Bed for two
- Dinner for Two- Gift Card
- His & Her Cocktails at the Duke
- Live Entertainment at the Duke
- Professional Photoshoot- in most photogenic spots
Enjoy dinner at The Duke Lounge, a premier bourbon, whiskey, and tequila lounge that serves hand-crafted cocktails and superior wines, Zalman's on Woodward, an upscale, trendy 50's style diner designed with a modern spin, and Joe Muers, serving fresh seafood delicacies in a refined and atmosphere for nearly 100 years.
5. The Inn of Bay Harbor: Spa, 2 Restaurants, Lovely Lake Views
Inn at Bay Harbor - 3600 Village Harbor Dr, Bay Harbor, MI 49770
Chris and I love the Inn at Bay Harbor! It's such a great Valentines and winter getaway as the rooms have a lovely view of Lake Michigan’s Little Traverse Bay.
The Inn At Bay Harbor has a lovely spa to receive massages, facials or other treatments. Chris and I received a couples massage and it was fantastic. You can also find great jewelry, clothing and gifts in their spa shop.
The Inn at Bay Harbor offers two lovely in-house restaurants:
- The Sagamore Room is where we enjoyed our breakfast each morning. You can take in incredible views of Little Traverse by while enjoying custom made omelets (my favorite) and breakfast bar with meats, fruit and all the traditional breakfast options.
- Vintage Chophouse | Wine Bar has an extensive wine list and lovely meals featuring premium steaks and other delicious offerings.
6. Ludington House Bed and Breakfast | Ludington Valentines Michigan Getaway!
Ludington House Bed and Breakfast -501 E Ludington Ave, Ludington, MI 49431
This lovely family owned bed and breakfast is in the care of innkeepers, Bob & Ellen Alderink. Book your stay early and reserve chocolates or long stem roses placed in your room prior to arrival for a special touch.
7. Lamplighter | Ludington Valentines Michigan Getaway!
Lamplighter - 602 E Ludington Ave, Ludington, Michigan
Check out their exquisite seasonal packages! Relax by the fire and enjoy a dinner created by the Lamplighter's private chef! Enjoy in-house spa experiences that includes massage or sauna packages.
Consider the Ultimate Dining Experience: Available with a two-night stay in select rooms during the months of January and February:
- Enjoy a hand-crafted cheese board that includes assorted cheeses, crackers, spreads, seasonal fresh fruit and a bottle of sparkling cider.
- Also, Chef Dan Brooks will create a private fireside dining experience catered to your taste, featuring a two-course dinner and a complimentary bottle of wine from local vineyard Pere Marquette Winery.
8. Radisson Plaza Hotel | Kalamazoo Valentines Michigan Getaways
Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center, 100 W Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 The great thing about the Radisson, other than their comfortable beds and multiple levels of shopping, is it's close proximity to all the fantastic downtown restaurants!
9. Henderson Castle | Kalamazoo Valentines Michigan Getaways
Henderson Castle, 100 Monroe St, Kalamazoo, MI 49006
Ever want to sleep in a castle? Here's your chance! The perfect getaway for rejuvenation and relaxation. They offer murder mystery dinners, wine tours, cooking classes, a new swim spa and so much more!
In addition to the fabulous rooms in their bed and breakfast, Henderson Castle is featuring a Valentine's day dinner on February 14, 2023. Book early!
REMINDER: Be sure to check Groupon as they have tons of selections for restaurants, couples massages, hotels and events.
Don't miss out on our next curated holiday events list! Click here to have them simply delivered to your in box!!
You May Also Like
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram
Do you have a tip or suggestion for Valentine's Day activities in Michigan?
Do you have a great story or suggestion about this? Share it!
Traveling Michigan Home Page