2023 Ultimate National Cherry Festival Map: Interactive Guide
National Cherry Festival Map and Guide | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com | Updated March 23, 2023
2023 Traverse City National Cherry Festival Interactive Map Includes:
- Locations of the Traverse City National Cherry Festival events so you can plan your day without missing anything!
- The famous Cherry Festival Parade Routes so you can grab a great viewing spot!
- Awesome places to view the air show
- Convenient hotels close to the action!
- BONUS: Top 5 favorite things to do in Traverse City (just in case you get cherried out!!)
Use this Google Maps Link for an live version of the Traverse City National Cherry Festival Map!
How to Use the Interactive Cherry Festival Planner Map
- Zooming in: Click on the plus and minus buttons at the bottom left of the map to narrow in or out of the map. Or scroll with your mouse or use two fingers on your phone.
- Moving the Map: If using a mouse, click on the little hand icon to move the map around.
- More Info: Click or touch the colorful pins to obtain more information about the event or schedule.
- Drop Down Menu: Click or touch the square with the small arrow on the upper left side of the map for a drop down menu to find particular events or locations.
- Expanded Map View: Click the grid marks on the upper right of the map to expand the map.
Grab the Traverse City National Cherry Festival Schedule of Events and Things to Do
Grab the Traverse City National Cherry Festival Schedule of Events and Things to Do!
Top 5 Things To Do In (or Near) Traverse City
Grab our Traverse City Visitors Guide!
1. The Village at Grand Traverse Commons-830 Cottageview Dr, Traverse City, MI 49684 I ADORE this Historic 1884 Traverse City State Hospital complex that was renovated and transformed into an incredible shopping & dining hot spot. We had a fabulous time touring the old steam tunnels during the Historic Tour of The Village campus, formerly the Traverse City State Hospital grounds..
2. Take the afternoon and drive up the Leelanau and Old Mission wine trails for jaw dropping vistas and extraordinary wine. If you don't wish to drive, there are tons of tours that will allow you to relax and have a great time!
3. Grab a bike or your walking shoes and embark on the TART Trails network that contains eight multi-use trails in Grand Traverse and Leelanau counties including a cross-town bike route. The views are incredible!
4. Visit Leland, also know as Fishtown! Northern Michigan's commercial fishing heritage remains active in Leland's Fishtown! Walk along the docks, check out the weathered fishing shanties, smokehouses, drying fishing nets, and colorful fish tugs on the Leland River. Fishtown still operates as one of the only working commercial fishing villages in the state of Michigan! Shop and eat away the afternoon!
5. Discover the majestic views from the top of Mission Point Lighthouse! 20500 Center Rd, Traverse City, MI First floor of museum free and there is a *small fee to see the 5th Order Fresnel lens, 2nd floor museum and having the cool experience of climbing to the tower with jaw dropping beach views:
Click here to return to Travel-Mi.com home page.
Things To Do in Charlevoix and Grand Haven!
Subscribe To Receive Exciting Destinations, Day Trips and Fun Directly to Your Inbox!
Traveling Michigan Newsletter
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Get the 5 Free Must Have Apps to Travel in Michigan Like a Boss!
Follow Us on Instagram!! We're Fun!
Have A Great Story About This Topic?
Do you have a great story, tip or suggestion of great things to do in Holland? Share it!
Traveling Michigan Home Page